Sign in to follow this  
khelben

Return The Herds

I miss my little ponies, :(

I would love to see them return to the garden,

since the unicorns were removed from the list Way too many canible plants have moved in....

can we please have unicorns spawn in gardens again

even if it is very low rate of them like a pit of one with a limit of one size of the whole map... that would work....

that way there is always one unicorn to hunt...

something like

spot-mob-generator = 1 1 X:Y x:y ?? 1

the ?? be the code for the unicorns the X:Y be the top left most square players can stand on the map the x:y be the bottom right most square.

this would make for one unicorn in the garden (not a whole herd) Tis not that much to ask for... :)

also the bunnies and cats could be brought back to town this way by making their pit the whole town and limiting them to like 10 bunnies and 5 cats.

Well everyone see's unicorns somewhere... Maybe 1 walking around alone or max 2..

The problem is that unicorns have been removed from garden, and not added somewhere else unfortanetely :(

Make a breeding program for the unicorns left so that mass unicorns will spawn once again :)

To a GM,

Is there any specific reason that Unicorns were removed from Garden? I could see their removal being justified if too many Giant Swords were being dropped, but I highly doubt that their being in the Garden would drastically increase GiS drop numbers. Were players (mages specifically) hitting Unicorns on accident with their spells enough to make the staff remove them from the server?

With the knowledge of rep being spread around the forums, I only see it fair to bring back Unicorns to the Garden map. Players that choose to have negative rep will be hit harder in PvP by righteous weapons, but maybe they won't care because their preference is to PvE. Likewise, players that choose to not kill Unicorns will not suffer from the extra damage dealt in PvP.

With the ?bug? of everybody having ~500 rep, I see it only fair to implement Unicorns in to the Garden map again in order to start fluctuating the communities reputation rating. Without a way to lose rep other than becoming a Criminal, most players will continue to gain rep and the effect of righteous weapons will be very useless.

I would also like to be given the opportunity to obtain Kloness weapons. ;)

To a GM,

Is there any specific reason that Unicorns were removed from Garden? I could see their removal being justified if too many Giant Swords were being dropped, but I highly doubt that their being in the Garden would drastically increase GiS drop numbers. Were players (mages specifically) hitting Unicorns on accident with their spells enough to make the staff remove them from the server?

With the knowledge of rep being spread around the forums, I only see it fair to bring back Unicorns to the Garden map. Players that choose to have negative rep will be hit harder in PvP by righteous weapons, but maybe they won't care because their preference is to PvE. Likewise, players that choose to not kill Unicorns will not suffer from the extra damage dealt in PvP.

With the ?bug? of everybody having ~500 rep, I see it only fair to implement Unicorns in to the Garden map again in order to start fluctuating the communities reputation rating. Without a way to lose rep other than becoming a Criminal, most players will continue to gain rep and the effect of righteous weapons will be very useless.

I would also like to be given the opportunity to obtain Kloness weapons. ;)

There are still unicorns in garden, I've seen them myself. They're definitely lower spawning though.