Sign in to follow this  
Cake

Musslegirl Medusa

There is couple unsure things with server. Me and Hunter are following the farjats way of dealing with these things:

We first ban to make sure that problem is not spreading.

Then we (farjat) check the stuff and if everything is right -> unban.

In many cases ban has been seen as a good way to stop the stone rolling.

As soon as farjat arrives server we will get more info.

MussleGirl+Couple other accounts are banned to check what the heck is going on here. There is no more medusa sword in aresden until this thing is checked completely.

I don't know the reason for server crashing, but yes it seems to be down. Perhaps it was put down by Hunter to clear this stuff.

Yeah I'm interested to know whats going on, I've been hearing all kinds of crap about 3 more cancels and esw all day. edit: im pretty sure its people just being stupid, but whatever... anyway I think the Xrap is a legit item.

Yeah I'm interested to know whats going on, I've been hearing all kinds of crap about 3 more cancels and esw all day. edit: im pretty sure its people just being stupid, but whatever... anyway I think the Xrap is a legit item.

I think the x rapier is legit. but... duno bout the "3 cancells and esw" and the medusa... but if its all legit g/j

Guest kay0

MussleGirl hacked the server!!!!

RUN :excl:

:unsure: :unsure: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

just 1 thing: after pvp event suddenly appeared GBH, medu sword, x rap, cancel manuals, esw, is this coincidence that all appear togheter or wtf is going on???

amazing that one medusa drop can make the server go down instantly

just 1 thing: after pvp event suddenly appeared GBH, medu sword, x rap, cancel manuals, esw, is this coincidence that all appear togheter or wtf is going on???

Well the gbh was givin as a first place prize for wariors. Im not 2 sure about the rest. Who else has a cancel, except SLYONE, and Koyoko or w/e. Maybe not a coincidence, about others,who else have u seen with cancel and esw

its better that it goes down that the unbalanced iten goes around with server up

Not trying 2 be a dick but what... is that english lol

from wha i here avout all the action on sever 4 ie sword 3 m plae w 1 m shield 2 xwepons4 rezzu wands and now a meduse me personel after3 year on nem 1 and no m sword i dont se how one droped moww but i hope it not legit that ould be stupid to see one so sooner allready

and i raly like to know how the frumon told us tryone would be give any super rare shit now he sportin a hero set a cancel spell and roam and zz wand if you ask me this sever dose paint the picture of something real play would want to play with free eidi runing around talk shit to evryone who laugh and calls him edit

i respect the gm for what they do some of the time but for real you coulld do so much more you jsut dont try

try trying and mabye this sever wouldnt blow hard with edits and problems all the time

hope things get fix god know all loves plying the sever of edits and hacks

I agree...

And you all know SLYONE?? He got Cance, 100 % alch, IE neck, Medusa Neck, Rubyware 100 % wtf0x??? He got it in like 1 week or so for sure something is wrong.

(Last part JK, but he really got all those items)

Edit Quick: Ya games said they wouldnt give any super items but now seems it has been done.. I didnt care before but now with 5 blizz mages and 2 warriors attacking him we couldnt even down SLYONE.. ( He was PFA) He appearently made 392050323825 Super red pots. Before we could with very good chance get zem out of him but now event that takes many ppl or him being unprepared / AFK.

GM's also said that they would give him those items and 3 zems and if he lost his SB or Z wand that would belong to whoever get it. But now i doubt that he will ever drop them because somewhere i wonder if he gets free supplies of Zemstones when needed.

I agree...

And you all know SLYONE?? He got Cance, 100 % alch, IE neck, Medusa Neck, Rubyware 100 % wtf0x??? He got it in like 1 week or so for sure something is wrong.

(Last part JK, but he really got all those items)

SLYONE is the the son of the owner, He got z wand an cancel for christmas, i didnt know about med nek and 100% alchemy... id be pissed if he does have 100% alchemy... considering thats what train, and am trying 2 sell stuff

But honestly the z wand and cancel dont bother me to much,... his aim sucks.. no offence SLYONE. the alchemy would piss me off the most

no...not a legit drop

it will be wiped and several accounts have already been banned

everything is under control...dont worry

closed