Sign in to follow this  
Magazo

Someone Knows Urgh?

i have seen a char named Urgh at top 10 exp elvine this week. The problem is that i have played in elvine since nemesis 2 opened and never seen this guys, and i had been asking to other players if someone knows him, and no one knows. I have never seen him in sade, trading or nothing. I dont want to think this guy is a hacker, becouse he appeared being lvl 140 with lots of majs i suppose for exp amount and never seen him. Any GM pliz check this becouse i think there is something wrong... :(

Urgh is a dweller worse then me he lives in the dungeon, only time I have ever seen him top side himself is to rearm and repair then he takes the 5k gate back down, he can usualy be found in d3 or d4 and does not talk much.

Since I do most of my time on bloodtears down below I tend to see the dwellers more often. Also think of this XP for someone in d3 is easier to come by then some one in huntzones and other maps,

after about lv 120 if you have pfm and zerk they are not that bad. Hell liches are worthless up close and ogres are slow.

what gets me is those who take an anvil and a pick axe down there and craft their own weapons and armor, thus when a suit breaks they go up to d2 mine a bit and make a new set and go back down. And I thought I was obsessed. They farm the orcs for meat and pots if they need it. Never seeing the light of day...

but then most dwellers tend to be very teritorial and gaurd their hunting grounds from anyone be they ares or elvine.

It is not uncommon to see them labled as criminal.

but think about this those guys dont talk, they dont afk , when they are playing they are always getting xp when you think about it a dweller like ugh most likely maxes in what 2 weeks or at most 4 weeks.

And think of the types of drops he would have. Might see so many rares that he would think they were common.

Funny as hell there is a famous dweller everyone screams at for it, good old New_Day/Troubles practicaly lived in d4 or in infernia B. kill enough of anything and you will get its listed drops,

lets see d4

Demons

BloodyShockW.Manual, BloodAxe, BloodSword, BloodRapier, resur wand ms10, resur wand ms20, berserk wand ms10, berserk wand ms20, RingOfDemonpower, m shild, mass fire strike manual, Demon Slayer, fire prot neck, effret neck, Xelima Neck

Liche

IceStormManual, MagicWand(M.Shield), MagicWand(MS30-LLF), SwordofIceElemental, KnecklaceOfIcePro, KnecklaceOfIceEle, RingOfGrandMage, resuur wand ms10, resuur wand ms20, ring of wiz, ring of mage, ring of arch, necl of liche, Cancellation scroll, Inhibition-Magic-Casting,

Stone golums

MerienShield, MerienPlateMail(M), MerienPlateMail(W), neck of golem, Merien Necklace, ESW scroll

Skeletons

LuckyGoldRing, SapphireRing, EmeraldRing, RubyRing, PlatinumRing, RingOfWizard, RingOfMage

Hell hounds

wood/targe/iron shields ; hauberk ; hose ; leather ; ms10 wand ; war axe ; rapier ; esterk

ogres

wood/targe/iron/blonde shields ; hauberk ; hose ; leather ; plate mail ; chain mail ; horn/wing helm ; ms10 wand ; flamberge ; claymore ; great sword ; rapier ; esterk ; composite bow ; df 10 necklace**; RM 10

zombies

SwordofMedusa, KnecklaceOfPoisonPro, NecklaceOfMedusa, NecklaceOfSufferent

cyclops

MagicNecklace(DF+10), MagicNecklace(MS10), cancellation scroll , MagicNecklace(DM+1), MagicNecklace(RM10), RingOfOgrepower, KnecklaceOfLightPro, KnecklaceOfFirePro

Unicorn

Flam+3, Merien Shild, Kloness Blade, Kloness esterk, Kloness axe, Kloness wand ms10, Kloness wand ms20, lighting blade, Kloness neck,

We sure would see a hell of alot more of these items if people went down there more often

I normally don't post in these forums but this time I had to because I have known this guy for a long long time and he has been playing since neme2 started. Hes just a lonely dungeon wolf like Khelben said =)

after about lv 120 if you have pfm and zerk they are not that bad. Hell liches are worthless up close and ogres are slow.

what gets me is those who take an anvil and a pick axe down there and craft their own weapons and armor, thus when a suit breaks they go up to d2 mine a bit and make a new set and go back down. And I thought I was obsessed. They farm the orcs for meat and pots if they need it. Never seeing the light of day...

but then most dwellers tend to be very teritorial and gaurd their hunting grounds from anyone be they ares or elvine.

It is not uncommon to see them labled as criminal.

Good lord, people make their own armor when it breaks?! I thought you were obsessed too, Khelben, but this...my god. :mellow:

On a side note, this doesn't sound like too bad of a career, in my opinion. ;) Excluding the making my own armor and weapons, of course. :wacko:

Guest bateador

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

2 Members: bateador, elguason <----------- puto jajajaja

a detail: if he is able to make his own armors and weapons mean something: he uses noob manu armors ( hoses and that) so i dun think he survive in D3 or he is 95%+ manu and make knight armors :blink:

and he never needs potions? how he got to 140 without pots? killing orcs for repot? :wacko:

and he never needs to go wh to deposit items? weird

never trade? weird

never trade rep? weird

I dont believe he could make manu, you need to spend like 2378398473983 hours in a sae palce (bi, wh, shop, etc) and you need to minning other 489798239823 hours

Urgh isn't the kind of DDer that makes his own armor, he goes back up to repair/repot.

And you can easily get pots from orcs, like Khelben mentioned. Farming orcs rules! :lol:

dont forget also you get armors and Weapons off monsters as drops.

then of course is also the fun of no one messes with you

WTB of usa fame was a dweller

~WB of nem one was a dweller

LickitySplt of International was a dweller most of the time.

It is a diffrent style of play

your armor breaks and weapon breaks you recall long enough to repair then 5k right back down there. you never run out of cash

most dwellers go to the off ware house to store their stuff because they dont want to mess with people.

dwellers are interesting sub class of achiver

I am Urgh.

Playing clean.

Not soloing Demons.

Tough? No I think not tough, but SURELY legal and without ANY f..king hacks n macros.

I ll play at timezone GMT+2, and still try take care of my duties at work.

Maybe I am mystic one.Or just ordinary noob.

Thats all folks :P

more to come :

leveling to 140 is not so difficult.But standing at wh all time afk does not make ur lvl going up soon.

And no hell...I dont manu, just basic bs stuff without special.Maybe my stats are messed up but enough

to get soloing ettins (no drops for me ;/ )

If there is any superson who isn't popularious opinions of my chars - I wish that GM could check my acc and history of

whole damn period in Nemesis 2 .

And the last comment for this time- do I raid/Hunts/ events/ sades?

Not much.

That does not make me hacker or editer.

I hate also that system what make u possible use ares and elvine char at same time on account.

Many other mmorpg use ONLY same citizen system on account.(what disable SPY- chars)

But whatever ...without bullshit-talk : everyone play with his/her own style. I hope u everyone do it too.

He is a legit and honorst player ..

I've seen him play since start of nemesis 2 ..

While i spoke with him today, i've heard who he was from nemesis 1. He can tell him self if he wants.

I think we have a bigger problem now, as he said by him self to me ingame ..

I don't know what i should believe, but there are a lot of rumors that Tyrone is back.

Katioyika or something like that (Ares war with IE neck).

Urgh told me that he has seen her clearing D3 all by her self. And hittet a monster with 50+ dmg.

Magazo i'm sorry for this change topic, i'd hhope you forgive me.

Nvm Mirai. i started this cuz i think about hacking (srry Urgh i was wrong :) ) so if u think the same about other players, this is time to change the topic :P

NP I ll play mostly solo, sometimes I ll enjoy explore areas with Blizz - guy

And I recommended u all who hate exping -do ur own way to lvl up.

I have seen that PITS is not answer to raise up lvl.

Kill those fking centaurs on rocky entrance :ph34r:

And you HEAVENS CROW Katiyonka or something guy....

do u have clean stuff in ur char????