Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Im Back

Guest kay0

Im inactive in game but im still here.

This week we will have an upgrade and level limit to 140 probably will be removed.

i want to see comments please.

Farjat.

was this a joke?

TTY TYTY TYTY ty man imm looking forward for nem1 once more please do it please legion is great but i miss my buds here in nemmm!!!!!please high exp it will be reborn nemesis! :lol: :D B) :rolleyes: :o ;) ^_^ :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

They have alot of things to try and configure,

First off is the lv limit that is in the main source of the world server, which means they will have to take the gate and world server down at the same time to get that alteration in.

Next the xp in most free servers is based on the npc table as a multiplier this multiplier is server wide thus compounds issues with trying to guide players into diffrent areas a unilateral raise of xp would not service the game since then the individual xp of the monsters in the tables would have to be adusted for the change of the over all multiplier (5 levels off a single slime is insane) I am wagering Lorraine is looking into how to move the xp to a per map mulitiplier which would have to be tested on her home server and the other admins home admins first. (assuming farjat and sexy ment that the home test servers got installed this week we can honestly expect to see the change in approx a month on the pub server)

There are other things in the works like how to implent majestics correctly at the 180, and how and if dk armor will resurface I dont think it will be the way it was in neme 1, and of course the readdition of angels, which makes sence for them to be actively testing these items on their own systems first.

That would make the most sence on how to protect an investment they are making in paying for a server.

I also forsee the admins thinking of some worth while things coming.

Trust in the admins they are working on things...

Guest kay0

if they knew it'd take awhile why would they say 'about a week' and post a topic of things that are going to be updated withing the next week. it's beens week(s) and no sign of improvement.

yes. maybe it'll be updated in another month. but why get people's hopes up and get them waiting on something? they could've always posted on the day that it will be updated or the week. when they are completely done with the coding.

but, they'd had to go along and get everyone excited. i'm pretty sure they are working hard. (sarcasm)

this is not the first time this had happened. many times before that they said they would fix something and it'd take them half a year. that isn't really fixing things. just dragging it untill so many people complained and then got fed up and left.

not much players left in the community. you should try to keep as many as possible. this community wont grow unless the admins do their jobs.

Do something about the server or just shut it down. i'm pretty sure people don't want to be lied to.

Please just tell us if you have lost interest. so people can move on.

Guest ala

hubieses seguido inactivo esto es un sementerio hasta ni yo juego que soy unos de los mas vicios que existe en la tierra :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

me estube fijando y encontre en el foro de "alkon" que farjat cambio un par de cosas esto paso ayer por lo visto aca les dejo lo que el posteo

IPB Image

esto fue ayer tal vez el ya deve estar trabajando aqui ahora...

para los que tengan cuenta en el foro de alkon aqui les dejo el link

http://www.alkon.com.ar/foro/helbreath.89/...rreglos_varios/

traduccion por favor sos muchas cosas en castellano para pasarlas al ingles :P

resume...

yesterday farjat update the helbreath alkon today he posted too in the alkon forum...

i hope now farjat see this forum, read the topics and post about the update

sorry for me english

Guest kay0

so alkon was updated before nemesis? interesting... (not really)

alkon is farjat's first priority. hence all args play there. not so surprised. <_<

liar+1

i agree.

alkon have too low ppl because some guy banned for lamming eks but in alkon dont deleted char only deleted hero set and eks because is low exp server and only a weed of ban lol <.< i see one post alkon maybe have 30 ~ 50 ppl i are arg too but like hb nemesis

again sorry for me english

well, its ok.

as long as nemesis update is good idc.

and if he wants to continue his pet project w/e

BUT FINISH OUR UPDATE TOO PLZ! :angry:

I dont see the problem since both server are the same.

An update there means an update here... that was how we got the "bug cast" fixed.

I dont care if farjat works there if that help to nemesis too.

Natanoj, Alkon has low ppls because they are all drama queen kids... they live whinning and crying, i make fun of them at that forum lol.

Guest Chubaka

alkon is farjat's first priority. hence all args play there. not so surprised. <_<

liar+1

i agree.

Maybe is not about arg ppl is MAYBE there got more ppl that knows about programing and hb and is easy to make changes there. Later he put it here to u play. So is not matter of what server update first is about the server is update and any1 can play.

Guest kay0

liar+1

i agree.

Maybe is not about arg ppl is MAYBE there got more ppl that knows about programing and hb and is easy to make changes there. Later he put it here to u play. So is not matter of what server update first is about the server is update and any1 can play.

actually, it does. we were promised an update quite awhile ago. 'within a week' there has been 0 signs of improvement.

and, i'm pretty sure it is about 'arg people'. people usally like their own "countrymen" better. it's no surprise.

maybe if we had a dedicated admin who stuck to their words. we'd have much more players. instead we have an admin who has his foot stuck in both sides.

words from the great al'mighty "I treat everyone equal" - farjat.

going against his words when he gave HiSoka(Tiky) edited items. (Old example but still an example)

He treats his "countrymen" better than those who are not from Argentina.

A few Arg's GM have thought this way. "I will help my countrymen before I help you" (not exactly what he said but close enough.

in-conclusion; *censored* nemesis. it's dead.

liar+1

i agree.

actually, it does. we were promised an update quite awhile ago. 'within a week' there has been 0 signs of improvement.

and, i'm pretty sure it is about 'arg people'. people usally like their own "countrymen" better. it's no surprise.

maybe if we had a dedicated admin who stuck to their words. we'd have much more players. instead we have an admin who has his foot stuck in both sides.

words from the great al'mighty "I treat everyone equal" - farjat.

going against his words when he gave HiSoka(Tiky) edited items. (Old example but still an example)

He treats his "countrymen" better than those who are not from Argentina.

A few Arg's GM have thought this way. "I will help my countrymen before I help you" (not exactly what he said but close enough.

in-conclusion; *censored* nemesis. it's dead.

As far as I remember, sexy promised an update too...wasn't farjat only...so its not about arg people only.

And X server got updated, cause farjat isn't the only one working on it.

Besides if people like u would be ingame playing, or at least, staying afk, instead of spamming forums, maybe admins will consider it is worthy to spent time in nemesis. U can't expect admins to care for a server played by 3 or 4 players...its pretty much a lot of luck it is still online.

PS: don't get into the edited item discussion...many more none arg players carried more edited things.. ^_^

PS2: can any admin ban this kid's account? every post he makes contains an insult or just a spam.