Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Im Back

Im inactive in game but im still here.

This week we will have an upgrade and level limit to 140 probably will be removed.

i want to see comments please.

Farjat.

wow wb farjat ur back :) , it be great as everyone was waiting it to be 180. but what .. would be the udpate about ? does xp raise.. dkset?? or angels ,ig pit back ? or what ? :D , be great if theres more detail whats coming up this week THX :excl:

wow glad to see you back on!!!, please catch the laming circles farjat, your the best at it :excl:

O and while raising exp / lvl limit, why not just bring back all the characters from nem 1?? i rly miss my hero, and im begining to wonder why nem 1 was closed in the first place if everything is just going back to how it was?

Check the another topic about update Nuts.. things are not going back to what they were in neme1.. (I dont know why neme1 changed either and I miss neme1 also)

Farjat Im glad to see you are back =D but even tho I know we got to move on step by step I want to remain you about few things

- Party is not working (exp goes alot lower than it should be in party)

- ww has lower exp than it should

Check the another topic about update Nuts.. things are not going back to what they were in neme1.. (I dont know why neme1 changed either and I miss neme1 also)

Farjat Im glad to see you are back =D but even tho I know we got to move on step by step I want to remain you about few things

- Party is not working (exp goes alot lower than it should be in party)

- ww has lower exp than it should

ok thanx

Only thing that really matters is no more cast bug :D

Im inactive in game but im still here.

This week we will have an upgrade and level limit to 140 probably will be removed.

i want to see comments please.

Farjat.

Super Farjat to the rescue :D Please please can you up the bubble rate for fishing?! Lets make it a skill worth getting :wub:

Even though I probably won't participate:

Keep level 140, lower the hp of harder monsters.

Edit it so you can obtain DK weapons.

Do not include DK armors.

Higher exp.

Higher droprate of lower quality items, a decent amount of bad items are better than very few items at all.

Is PA fixed?

If possible, raise the exp in a party to actually make it worth while.

Reasons:

Level 140 has more character builds, and more people built their chars around 140.

The current 140's have a head start.

More lower quality drops introduce a better pvp environment.

Manufacturing isn't useless due to there being no DK armors.

Higher exp brings in fresh faces to the pvp scene.

More people will want to play because there will be more pvp, and less grinding on monsters.

Higher party exp will encourage people to party with one another, so you won't grind alone in an >>MMORPG<<.

DK weapons (not as strong as nem1's) will bring a new breath of fresh air in the world of weapons.

K bai~

I don't really care about the lvl limit, unless it's something like 500 jaja. I, personally, want to see the exp as high as possible lol. Lvling no funz :(

I'm excited to see what the update brings!!

Guest kay0

Even though I probably won't participate:

Keep level 140, lower the hp of harder monsters.

Edit it so you can obtain DK weapons.

Do not include DK armors.

Higher exp.

Higher droprate of lower quality items, a decent amount of bad items are better than very few items at all.

Is PA fixed?

If possible, raise the exp in a party to actually make it worth while.

Reasons:

Level 140 has more character builds, and more people built their chars around 140.

The current 140's have a head start.

More lower quality drops introduce a better pvp environment.

Manufacturing isn't useless due to there being no DK armors.

Higher exp brings in fresh faces to the pvp scene.

More people will want to play because there will be more pvp, and less grinding on monsters.

Higher party exp will encourage people to party with one another, so you won't grind alone in an >>MMORPG<<.

DK weapons (not as strong as nem1's) will bring a new breath of fresh air in the world of weapons.

K bai~

youz teh best.

i agree with everything synzz sayzz :D

wow glad to see you back on!!!, please catch the laming circles farjat, your the best at it :excl:

O and while raising exp / lvl limit, why not just bring back all the characters from nem 1?? i rly miss my hero, and im begining to wonder why nem 1 was closed in the first place if everything is just going back to how it was?

omg i so wish that could be truth, having my lil babies trinny and king back would be so cute :( but i dont think that's possible

but till now, i m glad on having something like nem 1

omg i so wish that could be truth, having my lil babies trinny and king back would be so cute :( but i dont think that's possible

but till now, i m glad on having something like nem 1

ye hunter said they wiped it all, regardless nem always ben here, n i love hb to much to quit, so i just gota get over the anticipation of waiting to se what happns~ i just want people to come back now, there need to be a little more blood to spill.... :D

Wellcome back Farjat I have to admit I did miss you O_o and hope to see you on more often.

I look forward to see what happens now and hope that people come back its too long server is quiet.

Guest Chubaka

Holas calu. Men dejate de joder ahora que esta la primavera y las chichis estan como locas t pones a laburar. Men palermo en capital ta lleno de pendejas con muchas ganas de divertirse :D

Nais saber que estas bien por cierto :D

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is awesome now serv update and im so happy!!!!!!!!!!!! ty so much! (btw u should play and join elv and join damnation and should own! :D )

i agree total be nice if ppl would come bac now it make thing al the or better when the update comes out and ig pit would be really nice i would have a reson to finsih my b mage with 200 vit :excl:

great to see you bac to farjet the more gm they see on the better it will look when th update comes out i hope you time of did you well and cant wiat to se the new nemesis :excl:

:ph34r: