Sign in to follow this  
Skyas

Increase The Exp+drop Rate?

EXP RATE  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see exp rate increased?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you like to see drop rate increased?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Which of these would you choose?

• 5x - 10x exp and little higher drops
    • Do not do anything!
    • Make drop rate only little higher
    • 5x - 10x exp and same drop rate what it is now

Please read this before answering the poll!

In my opinnion hb is a game where the amount of players affects alot. The more players there are, the more fun it is to play. Therefore I think that it would be better and more interesting if server was altered little.

Even slight bigger experience and more drops could attract lots of players and therefore it would make the playing experience of everyone of us better. We could afford to make both war and mage with decent lvl. We could have the fun of ek'ing, fighting, hunting and trading like we did in nemesis1. Wouldn't it be great have that opportunity?

Now I'm asking your opinnion about it, please answer carefully! Choose the best alternative (or the one which is closest to your opinnion).

PS. topic is in general, because only here it can be properly noticed. I would also like to see owners/gms opinnion about this stuff!

PS. topic is in general, because only here it can be properly noticed. I would also like to see owners/gms opinnion about this stuff!

Staff: Im sure you have good reasons not to be active at the moment. But try to find some time to notice our suggestions and opinions :sleep:

xp+drop boost.

xp should be higher at lower levels 7x-5x getting less as you level, at higher levels like 130+ it can be x3 like it is now.

i vote for a small exp increase of 2x what it is right now and raising the max level to 180

i dont think the drop rate is too bad i guess you could up it a litte...i get a ton of shields and weps but most of the time n/s

Exp a little higher would be great.

Drop rate is fine, i like the server with low drop rate.

When the drop rate isnt low, the server turn bored at the first months.

What made Nemesis 1 so good was the High exp AND low drop rate... took us about 3 years to have nice sets and nice items.

Increase exp up to level 120 so we can have useful chars, ive been levelling mine for awhile now and it still sucks balls.

Normal exp from 120-140 is fine, i would just like to have a useable character, not one stuck in stat-puberty.

Dont care about the drop rate.

increase just a lil bit the xp and dont change at all the drop rate

(on nemesis1 i got 35 maj without any xp itens on ww and got ANYTHING and yet ur complaining)

Exp is being raised.

To all new people joining forum : Please read all the current topics so you don't suggest things that are already being taken care of.