Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Request Of Older Players

I have a request for the older players on the server. Please make an effort to welcome the new people to the server and be friendly towards them. Help them out when they ask questions and need to know something.

It has been very disturbing to have ss's sent to me from new people where they ask something and get told to shut up or called retarded kids for doing nothing more than asking a ques or conversing with someone in chat.

I ever see any of you telling a new player to shut up and talk in whisper because you dont feel like seeing their chat again and I'll own your account.

We are trying to build the player base up not tear it down. I have been shocked at the veteran players who I would have NEVER thought would be so ignorant and rude to people....yes...take a look at yourself and your behavior. Not everyone knows as much about the game as you do. Try to be a semi-decent human being and stop being so rude to people.

I dont want to hear excuses. I want to see improvement.

That's really sad, and I'm someone who always tries to be helpful. I'm shocked at you guys. :sleep:

The only way we're gonna get more players is if you guys are nice to the ones we have, and if you don't want to answer the same question over and over, then please, don't reply at all. No answer is better than a mean one.

You can also just give them the address to hbportal, www.hbportal.net which can answer most any question about HB.

In conclusion, please, just be nicer to the newbies. :sleep:

wutafreek, you are not the best skilled player and you dont know too much about HB :P , But i have to say you are really nice in game.

Few times i logged in with an unknow char and you were really nice to me.

Respect+1

Just for the record, I'm better at blizz mages than LS dex mages. :rolleyes: And I might know a bit more than the average HB player, but it's enough for me. :D

Once I level up my battlemage, you'll really see my l337 sk1lls. :lol:

........ and thats why im coming back from my vacation and noodle servers to get back to my top10 eks and help ppl!!

xD

hi hunter

Feel free to whisper me to..

I admit that i have told a new player to be silent, because he spammed me with the same question i had anwsered him.

Incase you take that as an "unwelcome" then i am sorry

But i'll do my best to help, and i know the rest of Damnation will to ( Shaggy, Nuts, Giggels, and Me Ronnel )

Feel free to whisper us, we would be glad to help new players out in this game.

Regards

Dan

hunter GM.. nice post..

i do feel the same.

i was treated badly by KoR..

hes a fking retard that whisper me the second i go online and spam my chat box .. just to ask for a duel..

knowing the fact that im new to this server with lack of knowledge of this server and no one to support.. he choose to tgt on me no matter where i go

i dueled him fair and square and died twice yet again he try to threaten me to duel him again (meaning to give ek to him) for him to spare me 2 days..

Seriously i would have just leave the game and tell others about it.. but i believe he is the only one here, therefore i will stay...

i may sound like a spamming newbie.. but if u want more players stop taking advantage of them so much

special thanks to bibix who helped me a couple of time or ninix

:)

It is a widespread problem in both towns.

Ronnel...I saw you tell a player to shut up and use whisper when he was talking to another player.

That is out of line. I only point you out because you posted that example. It is not just you. It is many players, in Damnation, in Godfather guild, in Redemption, in Civil Disorder, in many many guilds.

I want the old timers to stop and think about how difficult it is to begin a server when you dont know anyone, have no friends playing and dont know the game inside and out. And they dont need the veteran players being ignorant to them and acting cocky.

Follow the GOLDEN RULE

Treat others the way you would want to be treated.

If you cant manage that? Then at least try this one: If you cant say something nice about someone, dont say anything at all.

Well as i said, i were sorry about it..

This week hasent been the best for me, and i let my anger go out to other ppl ingame ..

I am sorry for that

I'll Join in to help this out.

In game AND I'll try to have a "Talk" to so me "Older "players that I know.

This Game can't be fun unless you talk the time to welcome AND help new players.

"The community will never grow if the (PEEP)s Rule."

** and you CAN quote me.**B)

I'm a new player can any1 tell me witch 1 is the tp to aresden city in Beginner zone? :blink:

Ares tp is the one you go straight

I'm a new player can any1 tell me witch 1 is the tp to aresden city in Beginner zone? :blink:

i think wormer is joking giggs =p

Well I wanted to be Helpfull like Hunter asked ;)

hunter GM.. nice post..

i do feel the same.

i was treated badly by KoR..

hes a fking retard that whisper me the second i go online and spam my chat box .. just to ask for a duel..

knowing the fact that im new to this server with lack of knowledge of this server and no one to support.. he choose to tgt on me no matter where i go

i dueled him fair and square and died twice yet again he try to threaten me to duel him again (meaning to give ek to him) for him to spare me 2 days..

Seriously i would have just leave the game and tell others about it.. but i believe he is the only one here, therefore i will stay...

i may sound like a spamming newbie.. but if u want more players stop taking advantage of them so much

special thanks to bibix who helped me a couple of time or ninix

:)

lol ur silly, i go for everyone mens ^_^ .. and tgt . sure i use it when i am at pl . stalk u nah lol i got more stuff to do then to stalk u -.-". ek insane as per normal. and to correct that ur new to the game ? lol u know whats tgt and u told me u played other server before . quit acting being a noob ur not . poofed :blink:

O'rly :D