Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Recruit Some Friends

Guest Kwisatz

hi guys. u seriously gotta remember that there are no players in this server when its summer time. im sure that in late august there will be a change and everyone that stopped playing during summer will return back to this fantastic game. including me ;). see ya in late august !! dont worry, summer time is the best time to get advantage to other players because now theres plenty of time and places to get exp & items and to get sharp when summer ends.

cya!

Sounds logical. I think with the decline in membership on HBUSA, with the right kind of advertising, we could increase the numbers on this server.

I really think the key here is advertising. There are tons of people who loved classic HB and would kill to be on a 140 max low exp/low drop server. We need to get back on the topsites.

' date='Jul 4 2007, 12:08 PM' post='190635']

farjat wants nothing to do with raising the exp

he has been pretty clear about this from the beginning.

Then im afraid im done.

g.bye

Guest Bak

i dont care what the seting are its free all will ek all will die its a game injoy it i brought my friend to nem 1 i dont have any other that wnt to play sorry gl guys :D

I really think the key here is advertising. There are tons of people who loved classic HB and would kill to be on a 140 max low exp/low drop server. We need to get back on the topsites.

Thats what i was trying to say time ago... but no one would listen to me... :sleep:

Maybe Garch we should advertise round the NET!! :lol:

yea but we need lorraine to do this... and she is obviously not interested in this at the moment.

I hope she DOES get interested in the server again and make the time to do the things we need done, before it is too late.

I don't like it either. And I have TRIED to stay positive about the situation but something has to be decided.

Give me access so i can fix stuff or get someone who will.

Did u ever talk to Farjat n Lorraine?

Do they care about the server? im not saying they whouldn?t, just curious....

Or at least let them get some ppl acces (like u) to fix em while they cant...

I would love to... but my pc doesn't meet the minimum system requirements.

Damn things have changed alot here and they keep changing too. When Nemesis 1 was still on there were alot more people, place was alot more active too, blergh... good old days

Don't mind me, I'm just a ancient ghost floating around here from time to time lol. Most of the new people don't even know me, but it wouldn't suprise me if they heard all kind of horror stories about me when I was still... "alive".

Sn0WDr4gon the banisher of doubleposters, the dictator of nemesis and that kinda stuff lol. That would make me immortal lol

Hi all, im fine now, dont need high exp, if nemesis get high exp again, ppl ll come play.

But all ll lvl fast, and actually players be furious.

Well, if high exp going to bring more ppl on server, just do it :)

PD.: I need learn english :S

Bye bye.

Mclara.

Uma

Mumit

snowly...hehe good old times

hi guys. u seriously gotta remember that there are no players in this server when its summer time. im sure that in late august there will be a change and everyone that stopped playing during summer will return back to this fantastic game. including me ;). see ya in late august !! dont worry, summer time is the best time to get advantage to other players because now theres plenty of time and places to get exp & items and to get sharp when summer ends.

cya!

its true tho, in the summer, people are on break and they have more time, so they hang out with friends. for me, i have school all year round so i have some time to burn between projects. soon as i get internet in the new apartment ill come back and own some more.

as for recruiting, i met most of my HB playing friends on Nemesis. my homie Chris hated nemesis since 1 so i don't think he will ever wanna play here again... :( i told him millions of times to come back but he only likes high xp high item servers. what a lazy bastard. i hope other people can recruit some. honestly a low xp server isnt that bad if theres enough people to hang out with.

Snow + Cidnly? ;)

Don't start you bugger lol

@ kelben: GL on that one lol, the odds of you creating another +7 is almost zero lol :P