Sign in to follow this  
Sid

Raise Xp

Nemesis1 was nice.. but it had some problems like these.

-M.Shields were too easy get and every war had one of those and with tower shield and DK set a war was nearly impossible to kill without X weapons or box.

-DK set had too high PA and it was way too easy to get.

-The dupers.

-Too many edits.

-Maby a little bit too high drop rate because every mage seem to have Zerk wand and war GBH.

If there wouldn't have been these problems I don't see any reason why it wouldn't still be alive.

1 ok for dk set was just how it was supposed to be

2 dupers been fixed with new client

3 they could ez'ly just keep this drop rate cuz it seems just fine

4 stop 1v1'n ppl and u wouldnt have that mshield tower problem

5 and never really cared who had edits every1 bitched i was edited when i wasnt so u cant really go off of hearsay rumours

and it doesnt have to be same xp as from nemesis 1 ppl could ez'ly handle x15 or x10

I think exp its just fine... if u cant play HB old school type with low drop rate n all stuff, then dont play HB at all...

Playing servers where ek= 15eks, n where u can buy xelimas weapons n shop and esw on magic shop have no fun at all...

Here are players who bust their *censored* out to get the best, like Ostatni Bastion guild, they spent hours n hours minning and manufacturing to get 90%+ manu skill n now their mages are hard to kill n stripp..

Getting new armors, n weapons n stuff thats the way to play hb.. rasing xp is not the solution

I think exp its just fine... if u cant play HB old school type with low drop rate n all stuff, then dont play HB at all...

Playing servers where ek= 15eks, n where u can buy xelimas weapons n shop and esw on magic shop have no fun at all...

who is talking about that?

Nobody wants ek= 15, xel weapons at shop, esw at magic tower or w/e

wtf are you talking about?

Shiver is talking about how exp is good low (cause he's a noob who hasn't played enough hb to get bored of lvling..and lvling... and lvling...). I think exp isnt good at all, not just because its low, but because its unbalanced...

I get what? 2k exp rolls with scorps, with wws how much? Even less (when in a party with a war).

There's many monsters that SHOULD give more exp than others, but give low exp. People get tired of the same old monsters giving the only decent exp around. Its very tiresome, and quite frankly, i'd rather just PVP instead of train.

That is EXACTLY why people haven't realy been playing.

i dont consider myself as a noob tdot, and its not that i dont play enough to get bored... i mean ive been since server started and i think it has been 5 or 6 month since then and im not even top lvl...and all that stuff i said was just an example, maybe i didnt express well as i thought

Shiver, have you only played HB for a total of 5-6 months...Or did you mean that you have played Nem for 5-6 months and played other servers before Nem?

id vote for NO ty. lvl 140 and high exp leads to similar char types like BBH ZERKERS n so on. if u get bored with one char, with higher exp it would take few days to exp another char to 140 with different stats. Its way harder to get the most effective char now and its very risky to build up BBH Zerkers now coz of the low exp rate and low defence the char has. and the bbh zerker was just an example. there are also other powerful char types. i think u remember this phenomenon from neme1.

its the thread that would not die, ;)

I am not for raising the xp per say just the level limit.

the 180 lv limit was great for many things, for example a group of lv 180s could effectivly hunt a tiger worm, or stalk though toh3 or d4, also a group of 180s would survive the maze better, and dont even get me going about the battlefield.

Lv 140 just does not cut the mustard against these types and levels of mobs.

its the thread that would not die, ;)

I am not for raising the xp per say just the level limit.

the 180 lv limit was great for many things, for example a group of lv 180s could effectivly hunt a tiger worm, or stalk though toh3 or d4, also a group of 180s would survive the maze better, and dont even get me going about the battlefield.

Lv 140 just does not cut the mustard against these types and levels of mobs.

Raise the exp lil plx. 3-5x! Not much but so that you could actually afford to make both mage and warr. It is true that 140lvl limit doesnt even have edge against big monsters but when nemesis gets bigger you could see that skilled guys who can unite could down some of those monsters and deserve the stuff which they drop. If they just drop like they should :sleep:

2 options would be fun if it was asked from me:

180lvl limit, no dk sets and high exp

140lvl limit, no dk sets and 3-5x exp (I have noticed that 1x exp is too low for lazy people like me :lol: )

Thanks for spending your time guys ^_^

Why do you guys even want to level....lmao is it THAT fun for you? or you guys just like having an advantage for playing 24 7... personally im bored OUT OF MY MIND, lvling... its not fun nor would it help increase the population of this server.

the thing with the leveling is there can be other stuff done,

with the lower levels and the time it takes to hit at the xp currently the whole thing with eking gets balanced out correctly, those who max out their level will have a harder time finding those in range to kill, those who kill while leveling might acatualy get their full set prior to hitting 180. but when nemesis gets bigger you could see that skilled guys who can unite could down some of those who maxed out their level or are older.

The lower xp gives a longer run to do the quests properly which in turn means that the quest system can be tested properly and where it gaps can be plugged with more quests, also this gives room for more diffrent types of quest other then go kill. There is a lack of the go fetch and deliver this or that style quests. With the lower xp and the full 180 tree that would mean it would be easier to see where those quest types can be placed in.

On the subject of the DK armor DONT bring it back the way it was that was for lack of a better term cheese ball. Instead make it a thing where you have to do negitive contrib quests for the peices, this means you have to have the contrib built up to get the quests and then you have to complete the quests to get the pieces of the dk set, now the idea is let the dk set endurnace be the same diffrence between the base dk and gold armor as gold armor is to plain armor. that would keep it logical. instead of making the 32000 endurance pieces of nemesis 1, the 4000 enduance dk set woould be optimal, this would be a little more defence but not too far as to stop the dk set wearing heros from being killed by other players.

Also look at this way those who get a dk set that way are the ones who earned it by questing. the dk set becomes the quest armor that some have been asking for.

this is just a small sampling of what can be done with full level and normal xp.

were not even crossing the idea of the possiblities of new maps and monsters yet.

In my opinion DK sets were the worst thing to happen to HB. They should just be the same as knight but black or a little higher than knight armor.

garch 4k endurance is just a little higher then knight armor which is at 3.5k endurance and the way I suggest getting it garontees not everyone will have them....

and those questing for the dk armor will definently run into EKable people of simular level who are also questing for the same monsters which would only encourage eks not discourage it. ;)

garch 4k endurance is just a little higher then knight armor which is at 3.5k endurance and the way I suggest getting it garontees not everyone will have them....

and those questing for the dk armor will definently run into EKable people of simular level who are also questing for the same monsters which would only encourage eks not discourage it. ;)

But the diffirence is in pa+dr ability! Pa in DK set absorbs hell of a lot damage, knight doesn't. That is the biggest diffirence in there. And as far as a I know evem dr is higher than in masters/knights. Both abilities are higher than in master armors.

In my opinion DK sets were the worst thing to happen to HB. They should just be the same as knight but black or a little higher than knight armor.

True

Would be better if there were armors with More endurance than Knight and a little more of Def (not PA).

DK Is insane =(

True

Would be better if there were armors with More endurance than Knight and a little more of Def (not PA).

DK Is insane =(

JAJAJAJA 100% agree! No more tower+mshield+dk= -1, -3, -1 ;D

true that. we need players. but i dont want everyone to get mshields n stuff from bigger mobs like hc. why cant we put max lvl to 150 and 5x exp?

I believe if experience was raised, or FIXED, people would play more often (as well as increase the server's population)

Exactly! And as far as every1 knows, helbreath is the most fun when there is lots of ppl fighting, hunting, raiding, traiding and dieing :) ATLEAST they should fix party. It fcking sucks to exp together with some1 in ww pit and have worse exp than what you would have in snake pit alone.

true that. we need players. but i dont want everyone to get mshields n stuff from bigger mobs like hc. why cant we put max lvl to 150 and 5x exp?

Yes plx! 5x or 10x exp. Perhaps 150/160 lvl limit would be nice, because lvl limit 140 caps it really down of hunting bigger monsters. You can't even dream about getting abby down...

i believe 150/250 should be good:)..

max lvl 150 max stat 250...

this should be fun...

exp probably raised abit more but not so much