Sign in to follow this  
FunnyGirl

Rules

Okay...after running it through www.freetranslation.com and getting a crappy translation, I think I'll be able to piece together the rest with my years of highschool spanish.

Crazy bad translation from that website:

Any Ahy rule that prohibit me postear in Spaniard not? ??? good then to stop breaking the balls with that

If badly I do not remember they Eliminated the seccion Spanish and they left alone General, so that ahy posteen in Spanish English portugues or the language that themselves us craving

I tell it because postie in Spaniard and me empesaron to bardear because posteo in Spaniard in a topic in English, dejemonos to screw

oh and another thing that bother a lot is that they Say Mexican, xq the yankies al to be '' but developed'' and mexico not so much as they say Mexican xq alangau are black uncultured poor and all it demas, x that to all the countries sub developed, better said to the player of those countries they tell him Mexican,

IN MY OPINION THAT IS RACISM Nostros we say Yankis to the ones that they live in America north and they mess around us x that, but nostros do not we do it in a bad way, is a nickname that have

But the thing is q they can tell us Mexican and we tell him yankies = mutate

If algun GM can answer this haci itself to stop breaking the balls with these 2 themes

Please not traduscan, if to some q speaks English interests him saver that I said, that use translator

alone if it asks algun gm traduscanlo please

My translation:

Is there any rule that prohibits me to speak in spanish? Good, then please stop busting my balls about it.

If my memory isn't bad, they deleted the Spanish speaking section and they left the General section, so that most people post in the language they speak.

I say it because when I post in an English topic in Spanish, people complain to me.

Oh and another thing that bothers me a lot is the English speaking users say Mexican, and the yankies think they're all "upperclass" and think they're better than all the sub developed countries. Instead of saying someone is from Argentina or something, they just call him Mexican as a derogatory term.

IN MY OPINION THAT IS RACISM and we call the North Americans Yankies as a nickname, we don't mean it as an insult.

But the thing is, when we call them Yankies, we get muted and when they call us Mexicans, they don't get muted.

I would like a GM to answer this and stop busting balls about these two things.

Please do not translate, if and English-speaking person wants to know what I said, use a translator.

Only if a GM asks translate please.

FunnyGirl - If you're going to ask us to use a translator, please type correctly. It makes everyone's job easier.

FunnyGirl - Si usted pedir? que nosotros utilicemos a un traductor, por favor tipo correctamente. Hace todos trabajo m?s f?cil.

I dont have a problem with people speaking in spanish. Its just really really frustrating when its an english topic, with english title and everyone has posted english in it... EXCEPT when FunnyGirl posts. FunnyGirl knows english, yet HE/SHE just wants to be different. And HE/SHE is the only person to do it. Everyone else can manage to use common sense.

To funny girl: If the topic is written in english, and all the replies are english. DO NOT POST IN SPANISH!

Gaucho shh plx !

And stop calling me amanda!

Well as you see, Hunters has wroten in this thread, and asking for a translation, then you might see a point why it's sad to post in spanish?

plx relax a lil gaucho ..

Whoever complained about being called a yankee is an idiot. It was obviously only being used as a defence for that person being called a racist. Yankee is in no way racist. It is a nickname for an American person (yes a comical nickname) and that is precisely why there is a baseball team named after it.

It is the same as if you called me a Canuck for being Canadian. If i really wanted to, I could whine and cry about it being racist but at the end of the day if i didn't want to be a total bitch, I would just laugh as all it is, is a nickname.

If you really want to tell me that you were insulted by being called a yankee then let me get you a baby bottle and some diapers and a water gun to clean the sand out of your vagina.

Now if i were from South America and spoke spanish, I would be very insulted if someone kept referring to me as a Mexican. (Ive seen the arguments blah blah it's only a name) As I see it, yes this is racism, and you know why? Because I used to call South Americans, Mexicans as an insulting term because i knew it was racist and pushed their buttons. The reason I never used it here is that I knew the policy on racism and after awhile began to actually like some of the South American players and respected them.

I'm not saying everyone should love everyone but don't go calling South American people Mexicans and then pretend you aren't being racist.

wow mexican is not racist alone...if i say hello mexican it isnt racist

if i say f***ing mexican thats racist

no doubt calling someone a mexican is intended as an INSULT only because those who get called it think its a bad thing

its intended to push their buttons..and the funny thing is it wouldnt be an insult if they didnt think poorly of mexicans

in no way is it "racist" ...go look it up

if you call me canadian are people gonna start saying thats racist? NO because i dont think its an insult

most times when people are complaining about "yankee" its because a spanish speaker says something along the lines of "f**king yankis"

so yes in that sense it is racist because you are generalizing a people and insulting them all

an insult isnt always racism...learn the difference

i think the south americans are racist against mexicans in all honestly..why else would they think being called mexican is an insult...only if they think theyre superiror to them.

i have no problem with mexicans cuz where i live in california there is a ton of mexicans

i dont think poorly of mexicans but i think its funny to say "hello mexican" to someone from south america cuz it pushes their buttons...and i only do it when they are deserving of an insult

its like insulting someone but not using insulting words to do it...its hilarious

MY WORD OF ADVICE...stop taking offense to being called mexican and no one will call you it...

something is only insulting if you think its insulting

"it wouldnt be an insult if they didnt think poorly of mexicans"

I had nothing against ANY country... that is bullshit.

In fact my best friend at Nemesis IS mexican.

We know what do the persons who say "mexicans" think about them... dont tell me that at USA there are not any racist problem with Mexicans... (May be as much as in Argentina people are racist with Chileans).

Before they called us Sp*cs, they just found a way to insult us with out saying that word wich isnt allowed anymore.

(With out forgeting that big number of persons thinks that everthing down usa are the same persons/nations)

Yes, sometimes they call us "mexicans", other times they call us "stupid mexicans" "stfu mexican" "mexican, go and make some shoes for me for 2 dolars" "mexicans has no aim" "i dont want to learn spanish, i wont work in a local burger king" "you live in a crack nation" "sry, i dont speak mexican"

Guess what? most of those racist insults use the Mexican word... so you should know what are they aiming with the word "mexican" when they use it.

Perhaps if everyone call us Greek (for saying one country) we wouldnt bother about, and not because WE are racists with mexicans (ask to any mexican if there is any problem between both nations) is because we know what are THEY trying to tell us.

About Yankee... i had exaplained, HERE is not a despective way to call an American person. We use that word, everyone does... even at the TV programs, even between friends when we talk about something from usa (and it is in a nice way).

i stopped using that word here when i knew that some of usa players didnt like it at all.

Of course there is a diference between calling someone yankee and yankee+insult.

What disturbe to some players is that they get muted for saying yankee, but they got called mexicans bla bla bla everyday (when they USED to play here)

just like the person who was BANNED for saying "this yankee doesnt know a shit about hb" when we called him hacker.

Anyways... we had discuss this a lot of times... and we had never agree and we will not.

We know what do the persons who say "mexicans" think about them... dont tell me that at USA there are not any racist problem with Mexicans... (May be as much as in Argentina people are racist with Chileans).

Before they called us Sp*cs, they just found a way to insult us with out saying that word wich isnt allowed anymore.

(With out forgeting that big number of persons thinks that everthing down usa are the same persons/nations)

Yes, sometimes they call us "mexicans", other times they call us "stupid mexicans" "stfu mexican" "mexican, go and make some shoes for me for 2 dolars" "mexicans has no aim" "i dont want to learn spanish, i wont work in a local burger king" "you live in a crack nation" "sry, i dont speak mexican"

Guess what? most of those racist insults use the Mexican word... so you should know what are they aiming with the word "mexican" when they use it.

Perhaps if everyone call us Greek (for saying one country) we wouldnt bother about, and not because WE are racists with mexicans (ask to any mexican if there is any problem between both nations) is because we know what are THEY trying to tell us.

About Yankee... i had exaplained, HERE is not a despective way to call an American person. We use that word, everyone does... even at the TV programs, even between friends when we talk about something from usa (and it is in a nice way).

i stopped using that word here when i knew that some of usa players didnt like it at all.

Of course there is a diference between calling someone yankee and yankee+insult.

What disturbe to some players is that they get muted for saying yankee, but they got called mexicans bla bla bla everyday (when they USED to play here)

just like the person who was BANNED for saying "this yankee doesnt know a shit about hb" when we called him hacker.

Anyways... we had discuss this a lot of times... and we had never agree and we will not.

funnygirl is ur best friend IN nemesis? :o

ur pretty right about the mexican thing and yankee to u is like gringo to br, its not and offensive word

most of u US guys r very racist about mexican ppl because all that ilegal thing and u think they'r sh*t then when u talk to us SOUTH americans (witch mexicans arent) and call us mexicans witch we are not is like calling u Jamaican or Canadian or anything like that, smth ur no and u obviously gona get mad cuz u like the country u were born

well you obviously didnt read what i had to say

i will refer you back to my previous post

calling you mexican isnt racist...mexican + insult is like i said already (was my post too long for you to read?)

and there are racist ppl in every country. did i say there werent racist ppl in the usa? No.

of course people are using "mexican" to ANNOY YOU. because its so EASY to annoy you and you take offense to it even tho you shouldnt.

and maybe cuz english is your second language you dont feel the underlying insult in "this yankee doesnt know a shit about hb"

when you refer to someone by a race or country and insult them it is a racist statement

why did he say "this yankee" and not something like "this guy"

becuase he GENERALIZED yankees and insulted

i hope you understand.

Oh like hunter said people arent getting muted for saying "yankee" so i dunno what youre talking about

ive never seen someone get muted for yankee maybe some gm has but that shouldnt have and it doesnt happen anymore

Ahy alguna regla que me prohiba postear en castellano no???? bueno entonces dejen de romper las pelotas con eso

Si mal no recuerdo Eliminaron la seccion Castellano y dejaron General solo , para que ahy posteen en espa?ol ingles portugues o el idioma que se nos antojo

Lo digo por que postie en castellano y me empesaron a bardear por que posteo en castellano en un topic en ingles, dejemonos de joder

ah y otra cosa que molesta mucho es que Digan mexicano, xq los yankies al ser ''mas desarrollados'' y mexico no tanto como ellos dicen mexicano xq alangau son negros incultos pobres y todo lo demas , x eso a todos los paises sub desarrollado, mejor dicho a los player de esos paises le dicen mexicano,

EN MI OPINION ESO ES RACISMO

Nostros decimos Yankis a los que viven en America del Norte y nos putean x eso, pero nostros no lo hacemos de manera mala, es un sobrenombre que tienen

Pero la cosa es q ellos pueden decirnos mexicanos y le decimos yankies= mute

Si algun GM puede contestar esto haci se dejan de romper las bolas con estos 2 temas

Por favor no traduscan, si a alguno q habla ingles le interesa saver que dije, que use traductor

solo si pide algun gm traduscanlo por favor

bump

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translation:

Is there any rule that forbids posting in spanish?!!! No there is not, so plz stop complaining about it

If I remember well, they deleted the spanish and malasyan section, and left only general section, so people could post in spanish, portuguese, or wtv language they feel like

Oh and another thing, its very annoying to be called a mexican, just because US is a first world country,and argentina and the rest of latin american countries are form the third world, assuming we are all the same ignorant poor bastards, and be called with the same nickname.

We call north american's as "yankees", but we don't do it in a disrispectfull way, its just a nickname you have.

But we get called mexicans, but if someone gets called "yankee" = mute

Can a Gm plz answer this so everyone stops with it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats what funnygirl said.

On a side note, this issue will never end.

I won't bother arguing with kay0, time has prooved he is just a lil jerk...hopefully, and finally, some GM will realise he shouldn't be playing or posting here, never again (wich should have been done a few years ago).

And I have to agree on 2 things, both sides have said:

- Like Doom said, when people say "yankee", its mostly because they say "(something) yankee", wich it makes it racist indeed, so thats why people get muted for that. Its completly justified.

- American people see mexicans as shit. Thats no lie. I've talked with many people from US, that can honestly tell you they hate latin americans. They see us as them working force, not as actual residents of their country.

It is obvious the word mexican is used as an insult, even when it is said alone, specially when most players that say it, know the people they say it to, and know they are not from mexico (for instance, I believe everyone here, at least eveyrone who played nemesis 1, knows FunnyGirl, elguason or me are from Argentina, and we still get called mexicans...)

I dont have a problem with people speaking in spanish. Its just really really frustrating when its an english topic, with english title and everyone has posted english in it... EXCEPT when FunnyGirl posts. FunnyGirl knows english, yet HE/SHE just wants to be different. And HE/SHE is the only person to do it. Everyone else can manage to use common sense.

To funny girl: If the topic is written in english, and all the replies are english. DO NOT POST IN SPANISH!

I agree on that, all it does is end up messing the post...

post in english.

english is the universal language now and everyone has a better chance of understanding

im sorry everyone in the world doesnt speak spanish as a second language

english is the one

Yea eze, but for quite a while 70% of the server spoke spanish...this is not the whole world, is the server's forum, where players from that server should be posting. And if most of the players (or at least over half of the players) prefer spanish, then they can post in spanish.

Americans hate mexicans because they go into the country illegally and offer to work for less than anyone else (usually also illegally). Stealing jobs that more skilled people could otherwise have.

lets not generalize americans

its true some americans see mexicans and latin americans in a poor light

the usa is a huge country and the views of some people do not reflect the views of people in other areas

for example where im from (california) there are people from everywhere in the world so its alot more tolerant

other places like kansas and texas and those middle/south states are more white and they are not as tolerant

i dont have a problem with any race or country and i think everyone is equal

some people feel they are superior than others and this applies to every race and country

alot of japanese people think they are the best in the world ( i say this cuz my dad works for sony and knows alot about the japanese culture)

just dont generalize a whole people. period.

if you ever go to the usa youll notice how different it is in different parts

Americans hate mexicans because they go into the country illegally and offer to work for less than anyone else (usually also illegally). Stealing jobs that more skilled people could otherwise have.

I'm not condeming they hate them. Arg people hate people from peru, bolivia and paraguay for doing the same thing to our country.

Just stating they hate them :P

lets not generalize americans

its true some americans see mexicans and latin americans in a poor light

the usa is a huge country and the views of some people do not reflect the views of people in other areas

for example where im from (california) there are people from everywhere in the world so its alot more tolerant

other places like kansas and texas and those middle/south states are more white and they are not as tolerant

i dont have a problem with any race or country and i think everyone is equal

some people feel they are superior than others and this applies to every race and country

alot of japanese people think they are the best in the world ( i say this cuz my dad works for sony and knows alot about the japanese culture)

just dont generalize a whole people. period.

if you ever go to the usa youll notice how different it is in different parts

I'm not generalising. I'm talking about the people we have here and the majority of the people from your country. Kay0 is best example, can't say 2 lines without making an insult, plus he has the record for most insults on the history of nemesis (both 1 and 2), and many other americans say it too.

Some don't do it out of hate for the race itself, they just do it for a way to insult and hurt someone cause of an ingame rivality (argenlandia/redemption best example), but they still do it. And when they do say "mexican", you know why they are using it.

You might have no problem, with any race or country, but some people seem to do.

some people do...but its not a majority in the usa...the tolerance has gone up and our country has been the biggest civil rights movement in the world...there are still some untolerant people who discriminate but they are a minority

the problem is people only give attention to those people who do discriminate so thats the impression given off

people pay attention to the bad and not the good

and kay0 is not from the usa he is from canada

its a different country

cucha calu elimino la seccion espa?ol para hacer una sola y dijo que hay se habla todos los idiomas, yo voy a postear en castellano ingles o el idioma que se me cante,por los errores, cuando yo intento usar traudctor de ingles sa castellano me da errores, y no es xq este mal , si no es un bcabulario bulgar usando sinonimos

Sardiente y a vos como hay q decirte?? lka verdad nomas q sos un sorete

Colo te amo baneaste a ese q solo insulta