Sign in to follow this  
SG(ZaI)

Damn Bored

i like how it is, drop rate for rares seems to be nice, take a lil while to lvl, lvl max not so high so dosnt take hours to pvp, how a server should be, coupple bugs to fix though :lol:

I think the server needs to be level 180 max.

No way! Keep it how it is now, with lower levels we get to see a lot more of a team effort in training and hunting, and PVP becomes a lot more enjoyable as it no longer takes an hour to kill someone.

Keep max lvl 140 or lose more players.

until the exp is raised, no point in coming back, low exp only works with alot of people and we didnt exactly have a huge fanbase to begin with, i mean seriously, if you think about it, whats your goal in helbreath? the most entertaining part of helbreath is player killing, the game is very linear. Most people back in nemesis 1, just logged on, for guild raids and such. I mean going on hunts isn't exactly the most eletrifying experience, with all the other games out there that are coming out for free, Helbreath is outdated. But you got to admit, there is a certain allure to this game, that would keep you coming back for more and that's the player vs player aspect of this game. Its entertaining and at the same time, its UNIQUE, this is what seperates helbreath from the rest. I believe that the helbreath pvp system is probably the best out there. It's real time pvp, and the player killing in this game actually rewards you. Nemesis 1 would had worked adequately, if the bugs were fixed, and the only reason people voted for Nemesis 2 is for the hope, that the bugs would be fixed and for something new. Well the latter might also be the better one...

I think the server needs to be level 180 max.

No way! Keep it how it is now, with lower levels we get to see a lot more of a team effort in training and hunting, and PVP becomes a lot more enjoyable as it no longer takes an hour to kill someone.

Keep max lvl 140 or lose more players.

I agree with the lv 140 max part, but raise the exp higher.

until the exp is raised, no point in coming back, low exp only works with alot of people and we didnt exactly have a huge fanbase to begin with, i mean seriously, if you think about it, whats your goal in helbreath? the most entertaining part of helbreath is player killing, the game is very linear. Most people back in nemesis 1, just logged on, for guild raids and such. I mean going on hunts isn't exactly the most eletrifying experience, with all the other games out there that are coming out for free, Helbreath is outdated. But you got to admit, there is a certain allure to this game, that would keep you coming back for more and that's the player vs player aspect of this game. Its entertaining and at the same time, its UNIQUE, this is what seperates helbreath from the rest. I believe that the helbreath pvp system is probably the best out there. It's real time pvp, and the player killing in this game actually rewards you. Nemesis 1 would had worked adequately, if the bugs were fixed, and the only reason people voted for Nemesis 2 is for the hope, that the bugs would be fixed and for something new. Well the latter might also be the better one...

lol people are to lazy to lvl?? the servers lvl limit and exp rate was decided by farjat, because this is what he wanted, and lot agree and alot dont, but its up to him.

Personaly i like how it is not, weeds out the cry babys and noobs who dont wana lvl, or just hafta have shit run their own way.. Play or dont play, theres to many other buggs to worry about, rather then looking back on whats already ben decided and set....

But thats my opinion do what you want haha :lol: :wub:

I personally don't mind the exp, I always considered hb low exp to be awsome. And I got around lvl 100 in 1 week and a few days only...its not that hard.

What really bugs me, is that no admin is around, and some things that could have been fixed easily, never were :(

I personally don't mind the exp, I always considered hb low exp to be awsome. And I got around lvl 100 in 1 week and a few days only...its not that hard.

What really bugs me, is that no admin is around, and some things that could have been fixed easily, never were :(

i totally agree

I agree with the lv 140 max part, but raise the exp higher.

You cant have it both ways. Low exp Low Max level, or High exp High Max level. That way its not one of those servers that is max level in 3 days.

I agree king the exp isnt as bad as some make it out to be... Ive been playing now for 4 days if that (playing only for a few hours per day) and Im level 85. Its not difficult.. I think that people see the exp jumps and think oh f... dear.

This is what i have trouble understanding. Admins closed down Nemesis 1 because bugs lead various and numerous problems. Theyve opened a new server that still has many of the bugs from Nemesis 1 (cast bug is the most "popular" one) In essence the only that has changed is the exp and the max level.

i totally agree

there IS active GM like hunter.. so dont bitch about that.

and something that seems easy to fix isn't that easy to fix, unless ur really good at it, programming

or coding is never that easy. u guys make it sound like fixing a bug is like fixing a ripped paper by taping them together or something, its way more complicated than that..

i totally agree

and something that seems easy to fix isn't that easy to fix, unless ur really good at it, programming

or coding is never that easy. u guys make it sound like fixing a bug is like fixing a ripped paper by taping them together or something, its way more complicated than that..

Dude king is a mod to so sdfu, what his trying to say is that the TOP admins like Farjat and Sexy *who does the coding* doesn't even update us with the situation.

i agree with 2quick... nemesis are not funny atm..

exp x1 its cool in the begining..like at hb int..and most of players here have played at hb int..but now many of them just wanna play hb to have fun in fights..not lvling ??

who have fun wasting lot of time lvling? only person that dont have nothing more to do ;P

well..thats my point..i like nemesis..but dont wanna play..something need be done to bring the real nemesis back =]

Guest kay0

Wallahi Allah Hadeem, Allah Akbar.

Anyways.....

BIASED GM FTL.

It's simple, admins need to get the *censored* on and fix the problems they created. You don't get pregnant and have a child, and care for it for a few months and leave it to rott and die slowly. That's not how you run shit. Either you care for what you've created, or close it down. If you don't have enough time for it, close it. Such as a child, if you can't care or provide for it, please put it up for adoption.

Cast-Bug was a big issue about a year ago, and it's still here, that's how much the admins give a shit about the server.

Only person who still does give a *censored* is Hunter, who is on whenever he has time, I no longer play HelbreathNemeis, nor any Helbreath server. But, Nemesis will NEVER be like it was a few years ago, all the players have left. All the 'old-school' players who made it fun to play with, not these new *censored*ing people, who have never played a real Helbreath server before.

I love Nem, but the exp is a huge issue for me, due to the time needed to actually get a level.

Xbox has become fun once again :(

Xbox????!!!?? :huh:

U dirty, dirty girl :sleep:

i totally agree

Hunter is a GM not an admin, like 2quick said above, we need an admin to code and fix things. And yea its not that hard when u know coding, actually the admin who created cast bug did it in 5 minutes...(oh yea, cast bug wasnt a "bug" actually, was a way of stoping cast hackers)so I guess it won't take that much to remove it :wacko: . The problem is that the current admins, farjat and sexy, haven't log in 3 months...and we the GM staff, have gotten no word about them.

i agree with 2quick... nemesis are not funny atm..

exp x1 its cool in the begining..like at hb int..and most of players here have played at hb int..but now many of them just wanna play hb to have fun in fights..not lvling ??

who have fun wasting lot of time lvling? only person that dont have nothing more to do ;P

well..thats my point..i like nemesis..but dont wanna play..something need be done to bring the real nemesis back =]

Estoy de acuerdo con Meteora

Hah well then King I must be a real dirty girl cause Im loving playing Tomb Raider Legend at the moment :P.....So addictive!

Guest kay0

Dude king is a mod to so sdfu, what his trying to say is that the TOP admins like Farjat and Sexy *who does the coding* doesn't even update us with the situation.

King is a bad Mod and GM. He's a biased loser.

Guest kay0

and u????? u are a sh*t

and I, am shit? No, maybe that's you.

Your insults are so *censored*ing stupid, I can't even reply to them.

FunnyBitch do me a favor, just take a knife and slit your wrist, pop that vein, I'm sure it'll be quick and easy. You're wasting oxygen in the atmosphere.

Hah well then King I must be a real dirty girl cause Im loving playing Tomb Raider Legend at the moment :P.....So addictive!

oooooooooh that r so sexi!!!! :wub: anyway helbreath is just like.... well, say diablo. You can play and play but exp becomes harder to get as lvl gets higher. jeesh, ppl are so impatient these days.

and u????? u are a sh*t

FunnyBitch do me a favor, just take a knife and slit your wrist, pop that vein, I'm sure it'll be quick and easy. You're wasting oxygen in the atmosphere.

Now that there would be an early Christmas.

Lol im already sick of leveling. Haha. Ive maxed leveled 2 charachters on normal exp servers, not to mention all the other servers Ive played in the last 6 years... I really cant be stuffed leveling again. It would be worth it if there were people in game. Log in and either noones on or afk...

Is there anyone in PL?

3 or 4. Usually only see the same people over and over again. In town all you see are the guilds afk.

and u????? u are a sh*t

maybe we (argentinian) cant insult u coz we dont know many insults in english or the only and main insult is f**k, i assure u we have more than 20 differents insults without translation =( .