Sign in to follow this  
SG(ZaI)

Damn Bored

nemesis is going to be dead city already :(

ya its bored ... but its true that nemesis will die, coz its a strong server, and when others server die, nemesis eat that people and it will grow again. we just need to wait, and invite more people. =)

Maybe it's just me,

but i think nemesis should hire som serious ppl to be a GM

like hunter .

Hes one man about it all.

I havent seen any GM on else than him

Or yes a couple of times. But all ways Hunter.

Maybe it's just me,

like hunter .

Actually when we "log in", we do it as a favor to the server, we don't get paid for it...so u can take the "serious ppl" comment back to where it came from.

It is true tough, new active GMs would be nice.

I'm sorry king, it shouldnt be to diss you and others GM.

Now as i read it, it sounds wrong, i'm so sorry !

I know you do a favor for the server to help other ppl in server, and i really appriciate it.

But as you say in last sentence New active GM's would be nice, i totaly agree with you.

Again sorry, if you feeld you dissed.

Its cool, I just dislike the comment, but its not because its diss.

Its because people think being a GM is fun and joy, when its exactly the opposite: you don't play the game cause ur busy fixing it or moderating it :mellow: , you get cursed, yelled and blamed by players for just doing what you have to do :mellow:, its getting whispered even on your personal player char with the most dumb problems 24 hours a day :mellow: .

One of the things I dislike a lot, also one of the reasons you see me less in game, is being asked by players:" when is X thing going to be fixed?", and honestly I have no idea, and I'm tired of giving this answer:"soon", cause its not true.

Most people agree on being GM for the "benefits", but these benefits end up destroying any server, and then we get back to where we started.

I agree with having new GMs that will have more time to dedicate to the server ^_^ :) :) , its a nice idea. But seriously, till some admin starts showing up, don't expect new ones or many older ones. :sleep: :(

I know your point .

I have been a GM on a server Helbreath DK, had like 100 players, not as much, but the owners had not money enough to hold it up, so it went down.

But there i got dissed and everything, so i know what you mean.

We can only hope that there might come a LIL, more GM's, and some of the bugs would be finished maked soon.

Maybe it's just me,

like hunter .

Sry mirai but nem dont need new gms. Nem need admins to fix some issues. Gm cant do nothing if the owners dont let him do. Or just they dont know how to do it. Gm was made to help ppl and talk to then. Admins are to fix the problems server got. Here the admins takes some vacation and thats what happend.

Hi Gaucho

Ya Administrators is needed to for trustet ppl, like hunter and some else.

Still i think there is needed for GM's, to make events, or anything.

I wont say ther inactive, because i don't know who takes care of event jobs.

I know some of GM's here are doing a great job, and King/bier are just 2 of them.

But maybe with a lil more events, the server would grow a lil again?

whats the problem, play the game and have fun, people will coem and go, the servers not guna die inless dr sexy n farjat decide to stop paying for the host, they pay for and run this server for their own reasions and they have final say, the amount of people changes all the time with any server, people will come and go, we have great gm staff, more activity would be nice... but all in all, theirs players who will play on a server even if they are all by themself,

and king, its not about getting payed, or it being a "favor" for the server, the admins have givin you a position you have earned, it was a favor by them to give you a gm, and apun accepting this responsibility of a "GM" im sure there are some things you are entitled to do for them, otherwise why are you a gm?? Sorry i just felt your comment may have indirectly disrespected them or the server, yes being a "GM' entitles alot of work, but as far as ive seen these past few weeks, hunter is the only gm constantly on and checking in with players on a daily basis, he dosnt get paid, and has always stayed active and productive.

Its not the players that kill a server, its the gms, the ones who are so eager to get on and be gm, who usually end up making mistakes that cause items to get deleated, or wipes/ rollbacks to occure, or just make players dislike the server/ So i thank our gm staff (other then troubles) for keeping nem 2 clean and fun, and making nem one of the longest runin servers out there.

More gms would more then likly cause problems, however more active older gms would be freakin awsome, And i wanted to say thank you to sexy n farjat for keeping a server running even though you hardly connect to play, Most dont understand how much money you guys have sunk into this server, so thank you.

I didn't ment it as disrespect to the admins nuts :blink: . I understand what u said, but remember its a difficult position to stand on: we know hunter is unique...the server had like 30 GMs, none like hunter, he is an isolated case, and nor old or new GM will be as good and dedicated as him :mellow: . Would be nice if we could clone him, and have multiple time login hunters, but unfortunatly that ll nver happen :ph34r:

On the rest of us, one of the main issues is time. For at least me, when I started here at nem 1 I was able to log in a lot of times a day. Now times have changed and I've had new responsabilities...thats no excuse, but just trying to show you why I havent been on. For example, when nem 2 started I was around a lot the first month...but as for the 2nd I had to leave and study, so I went away for like 2 months...and when I came back I found this: everything is still the same...Thats not much encouraging to keep login in :unsure: .

Yes we agreed to some responsabilities, but we can't really fulfill them without some help :mellow:

Everytime I have to log in into hb with my GM char I have to decide to let something else undone (like studying for example). Now on normal cases I wouldn't mind helping around every day, but whatching that even if I log in, things are getting worse, I really can't afford wasting time on it :mellow: . I see no point in staying up in game with a GM "waiting" till someone comes and fixes the bugs :wacko:

We can't even ban hackers or lamers, we can just send them bi :blink: . The GMs get beaten by a bunch of annoying kids...and we can't keep sending them to bi every 10 minutes.

It is selfish I know, but thats how things are. :( . If an admin came and told us :"ok guys we ll fix this and we ll revive nemesis", trust me, everyone would be logged in. Players, GMs and admins.

untill raise exp and invite more players server will stay bored

I kind of agree with that now...I really miss the old nemesis 1 battles. And most of the old comunity...

i understand what your saying king, its not your fault that the admins are busy with their lifes, im saying its a server for fun, if you can ban them to bi for 10 min, then do it, thats your gift man, its a free server, dont forget how it was back in the day, good thing its the same, Thats why its still here man.

Sux you have alot more studying, nowone can help when their real life gets in the way, which is exactly what im trying to say. Nem 1 was fun, but farjat n sexy wanted their server this way, there will always be some problems with a server, and i say at least 100 a day is pretty good turn out, you know how old this game helbreath is and how many new games are out?

I figured this server was a more for dedicated comunity with a love for this game, thats why i log on every day and play regardless of how many people are logged on, or how many people i clearly see using speed hacks or D/C programs.

All we can do is play the game, leave you gms to do the job you have accepted (regardless of how stupid banning to bi for 10 min is) And Enjoy the events/ crusades/ hunts/ arguments and friendships that come along with it.

PS. king check your commands, i think you can crash people to :lol:

HUNTER FOR ADMINISTRATORZ

On a side note, can someone lvl me a 120 blizz mage or 120 warrior please? Great, whisper me account details when you're done. Thanks ahead of time.

untill raise exp and invite more players server will stay bored with 10 ppl on

I still wouldn't touch it, until the cast bug was gone.

Guest Error

yeh well i go on and it seems to never be anyone on it gets kinda boring lets just hope ppl get some sense and place nem :D

I disagree, i wouldnt raise exp, level 140 isnt extremely hard to get.

What i would do however is raise drop rate on gold, I think a fair amount of new players (particulary those wanting to be a mage) find it extremely hard to get started and will be highly discouraged when they find out they cant train or do anything.

If they cant train they cant get enough str to mine etc etc.

So perhaps increasing gold drops on things like slimes/scorps and thing that players from level 20-70 train on, so they can actually go and train

low exp is fun when there is mass ppl...but when pppl leave to unfixed issues the numbers dwindle and so does the fun factor

untill raise exp and invite more players server will stay bored

I kind of agree with that now...I really miss the old nemesis 1 battles. And most of the old comunity...

im glad u realized the fact now. for lot of us the main and only reason we don't play is exp. ;p

I love Nem, but the exp is a huge issue for me, due to the time needed to actually get a level.

Xbox has become fun once again :(

Guest DarkerEvil

I think the exp is okay.. I mean if you train without interuptions such as talking to people or opposite town attacking you levels come fast. I think the server needs to be level 180 max.