Sign in to follow this  
Guest VoiVoi

Party Sux...

Guest VoiVoi

Why is it that the bigger party u exp in the worser exp?

1st of all ppl in party dont get equal exp... example 2 wars and one mage, one of them gets lower exp than the others. If war exp for exaple on cc alone he gets better exp than with mage. And if u make party of 2 wars and one mage than exp sux completly. Exp in party is not that boring as alone... So tell me why this server discourages ppl to exp in party by lowering exp?

Plz make party more usefull again !

it is true that party exp sucks (its bugged), but as for the other thing you asked (Why is it that the bigger party u exp in the worser exp?), its always been like that. Even the official helbreath servers were set up that way. Exp is supposed to divide equally or based on the specific party member's levels.

Simple math

the more people in party the less exp each receives

you dont get MORE exp by having a large party...that makes no sense.

have the lower level ask the higher level...since i dont see it getting fixed anytime soon, just do that.

Guest VoiVoi

Thats not the piont...

2 wars 110+ lvl were exping on cc, So they should have the same exp as if they were exping without party... but somehow if they exp without party they have higher exp than in party.

When I ment exping in party I was thinking about one mage and two wars exping on Ogers ww dark elv garden aro whatever. But such exping sux coz of low exp in party... it is better for war to go cc alone or skeles and poor mage has to kill scorps... boring...

Thats not the piont...

2 wars 110+ lvl were exping on cc, So they should have the same exp as if they were exping without party... but somehow if they exp without party they have higher exp than in party.

When I ment exping in party I was thinking about one mage and two wars exping on Ogers ww dark elv garden aro whatever. But such exping sux coz of low exp in party... it is better for war to go cc alone or skeles and poor mage has to kill scorps... boring...

Yes it is the point. When 2 people of equal lvls are in party, they each get half of the normal exp from each monster they kill. Normally, they would kill it faster than one person alone could, giving them overall more exp in less time than they would get normally. If there's 3 peeople of equal lvls, then each person gets 1/3 of the exp from each monster.

In a simpler way:

2 people=lower exp each monster

2 people=kill each monster faster

2 people=get more exp faster than 1 person

1 person=full exp each monster

1 person=kill each monster slow

1 person=get less exp

It has been like that since HB Int, and it is staying that way. Hope that helps. :sleep:

Guest VoiVoi

Look I lvl 110+ war was exping with another war 110+ in cc pit in party but we attacked speret cyclops, And exp was lower than when we were kiling monsters without party. It's like some of exp in party is missing...

Voivoi is trying to say if he kill a mob he get 100k of exp (just an example)

if he kill the same mob but in a party (2 members only partyed) he get 45k

3 persons = 30k per person

4 person= 20k

just an example

Guest VoiVoi

yeah finnally someone understands me, can't you do like it was in older wersions when u got exp after killing a monster, not while hitting it? Belive me this would make this game more atractive !!!

or if u cant do that at least give higher exp for bigger monsters such as ww stalk ett oger, such monsters which are difficult to kill by one warrior.

i think the one who gets the kill gets more xp and they dont give 50% of their full xp to each they give like 45-48 dunno exactly

i was training with a war in garden, after killing some giant plant, he got 1600+800 exp and i got 700 :S this sux for mages :( better train in slimes more exp

yeah finnally someone understands me, can't you do like it was in older wersions when u got exp after killing a monster, not while hitting it? Belive me this would make this game more atractive !!!

or if u cant do that at least give higher exp for bigger monsters such as ww stalk ett oger, such monsters which are difficult to kill by one warrior.

quit being a noob dude.

it's been that way since forever... way before you probably started... exp is given out every few seconds... lets say 20 seconds.

if you kill two things in those 20 seconds... those two things + idle exp will be shown...

if you kill one thing in those 20 seconds... that one thing + idle exp will be shown...

if you kill nothing in those 20 seconds... only idle exp will be shown.

think of it the more you try killing in 20 seconds... the more exp youll see in the message shown. its not "attractive" to noobs... but it sure can keep you trying to kill things faster in 20 seconds.

this isn't WoW or some other game with add-ons where you can see your exp after each kill or exp/hour... this is the best helbreath has... deal with it.

i' date='May 24 2007, 10:42 AM' post='186664']

i was training with a war in garden, after killing some giant plant, he got 1600+800 exp and i got 700 :S this sux for mages :( better train in slimes more exp

I think the mage has to ask the warrior to party, or else the warrior will get 2x more exp than the mage.

Guest VoiVoi

Spany u dont know sHit about hb, I've played this since 2.20 patch and the it was ok coz exp was given while u killed mob. Try to exp with warior on some pit and then exp alone in the same place, u will see the diference...

its WHAT not wath

funnygirl dumb post+2

youre mistaken if you think people care what you have to say

everything you say is worthless and wrong

dont post on forums and spare us