Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Where Is Everyone?

Nah make exp x3 at least and get rid of the cast bug. More people will come back and new people will start playing.

Then make Cakes[GN] nd u r r0x srvr. u liek mi ideaz?

eeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh

exp x3 is nais too

Hb low exp means u have to train 10 hours a day for 1 or 2 miserable levels...

uh you were all for this low exp server in the beginning

I agree with the people who say its because they see no admins here on forum or in game doing anything whatsoever to address the problems, issues and concerns of the server.

I dont buy for one second its because of lag...same lag as it's always been.

I also think when we ban some people, their friends also leave. But really..we have only banned cheaters. And i dont want cheaters here. period.

This is kinda what was expected to happen, all the older players are too burned out to constantly play and there arent enough new people to compensate. Don't worry though, i'm sure more new people will come...they always do...or the server dies....

Nah make exp x3 at least and get rid of the cast bug. More people will come back and new people will start playing.

I want Cakez[GN]

Cakez nid Turuloz[GN] haha

' date='May 22 2007, 01:32 AM' post='186406']

I agree with the people who say its because they see no admins here on forum or in game doing anything whatsoever to address the problems, issues and concerns of the server.

I also think when we ban some people, their friends also leave. But really..we have only banned cheaters. And i dont want cheaters here. period.

H is not about ban some players and his firends go. We the Argentinian ppl always got problems with lag. And here we dont like low exp sever. We play Hb to fun not to train the only 2 hours i can play. Thats why i dont play anymore.

Admins and gms are rarely in game. Nemesis 2 got the sames problems as nemesis 1. So i ask. Was really good for game to reset?. Dunno. But wen i log i dont c more ppl than before and the ppl i c is bad ppl.

I dont like to c nemesis like this but it what i c.

I've been soo freaking busy lately.

City council meetings.. (long Story)

School Board meetings...( another long story)

Ben's Tonsils...

I should get things organized and be on more soon.

I'm sill around tho B)

But wen i log i dont c more ppl than before and the ppl i c is bad ppl.

ya i miss too the old time's in nemesis1 :( i rarely know some of the people playing today, i faakin miss Argenlandia :( :( :( :( :( :( :( waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa =(

and is true wat he say, i have the same problem, have only 2 hours max to play for day and all i do is train, no time for fun :( .......

miss u Gaucho, miss all argenlandia :( plzzzzz come back and just stand in skorps to chat =P

I want Cakez[GN]

Cakez nid Turuloz[GN] haha

' date='May 22 2007, 01:32 AM' post='186406']

H is not about ban some players and his firends go. We the Argentinian ppl always got problems with lag. And here we dont like low exp sever. We play Hb to fun not to train the only 2 hours i can play. Thats why i dont play anymore.

Admins and gms are rarely in game. Nemesis 2 got the sames problems as nemesis 1. So i ask. Was really good for game to reset?. Dunno. But wen i log i dont c more ppl than before and the ppl i c is bad ppl.

I hear ya

I sayed Delay, not lag.

Low exp+ Delay.

before you had to deal with the delay (if you were not from USA, and more with the shitty conections we have at Arg) but at least you didnt have to train 24/7

I mean... ok, we had delay.. but at least we could log in and hunt for items, trade and the most important... have fun with the fights,pvps, battles.

Yeah, some mages could cast 3 times faster than you giving to them a high advantage... but when you were lvl 180 you could resist 1 more blizz or 1 more lize (1 more in comparison if both had similar ping) with out changing the result of the fight or pvp or w/e

Now you are not able to give that advantage, when you have low vit... and when doesnt matter how skilled you or your friends could be... because who train more (or have more time to train) will kick your *censored* (4 lvl 130 > 4 lvl 100)

Most of the players enjoyed the low exp at the beggining (just checking at the forum) but a this point half of them are "tired" of just log in to train.

is just my point, doesnt mean am i right.

Yeah, afk leveling is what I've been doing, coming on from time to time to chat with people... I managed to afk level from 90 to 101. And yeah, I thought low exp would be fun at first, it was for a while, but I think that was because there were so many of us on to keep it entertaining... having a lot of people on kept things fresh, and it wasn't very tedious at all, if you get my drift. :\

btw, syn, do you use irc a lot? if so, channel? chatz r necessary men

Yeah, afk leveling is what I've been doing, coming on from time to time to chat with people... I managed to afk level from 90 to 101.

that is what i do, i dont know why i still log in and stay afk (getting some lvls) Nostalgia could be.

And yeah, I thought low exp would be fun at first, it was for a while, but I think that was because there were so many of us on to keep it entertaining... having a lot of people on kept things fresh, and it wasn't very tedious at all, if you get my drift. :\

That is what i posted in my post (up at yours), i readed your mind lol

Guest Error

hunter some of us stayed but when u work/school 8-10 hours of ur day u dont really feel like coming home and playing hb for 3 hours to get a lvl or maybe 2 if ur lucky

No desire to play, honestly. =\

After studying for 6+ hours and working in a lab for another 6+ hours dealing with blood samples.... desire to grind just goes out the window. >.<

I miss kill cindly :(

No. Just no. :glare: :angry: ^_^

So i ask. Was really good for game to reset?. Dunno. But wen i log i dont c more ppl than before and the ppl i c is bad ppl.

i ask myself this too...

nemesisII has the same problems as nemeI...

so whats the point to reset? i though the goal was to make a new fresh server without old problems

this is not happening

Lots of ppl enjoy playing low exp server...so i think more ppl will join nemesis

but we need to get rid of major bugs like cast bug and bbh/bh strip %

those things really mess up the server

btw...im still here with u guys

lvling 1 lvl a week but im here =]

make exp highter..i think old players will back to nemesis...cuz we dont have much time to get lvl...

in my opinion...exp x3 or x4 is nice to 'power' nemesis again..but is just my opinion ;P

uni is a nightmare last weeks. Just before the end of the year everyone is studying very hard to gain enough studypoints so you will pass the year. we recently entered the last period and that's also the last opportunity to make something out of the year.

The weather is also brilliant these days and my internet is terrible since a couple of weeks. It keeps dc-ing =( It started to noob around after I did put a different (compatable in a certain way) firmware on my router -.- I might need to buy a new one...

yo ando estudiando y de joda aparte como dicen todos antes se podia jugar xq jugabas 2 o 3 horas y hacias varios lvl, ahora haces 50 o 20% depende de q lvl estes y no da, juego muyyy por ahyy

Yeah, afk leveling is what I've been doing, coming on from time to time to chat with people... I managed to afk level from 90 to 101. And yeah, I thought low exp would be fun at first, it was for a while, but I think that was because there were so many of us on to keep it entertaining... having a lot of people on kept things fresh, and it wasn't very tedious at all, if you get my drift. :\

btw, syn, do you use irc a lot? if so, channel? chatz r necessary men

I'll send you a PM.