Sign in to follow this  
Dimora

Hiya!

Hi all the ppl that remembers me n also to the ppl that im not familiar with :)

I just wanted to log in to the forums and see how things are going nowadays. Ive been studying like theres no tomorrow and on 4th & 12th June i have my final exams. After it im going to work and hang out with friends but ive been thinking to make a comeback in late August 2007.

What has been changed since old hb nemesis? How many players there are online (average) ?

And hi to all the old guys + H[Gm]

Dimora

Hi Dimora =D...We have pretty much same amount of ppl online that we had in nemesis1. Hmm...bbh damage has been lowered and weapon damages have been done better (not perfect) but they are ok now. bbh and bh strip% are the biggest problem atm, but farjat is working for to get those lowered. We have rly low exp now (not as low as int or usa or suomi.hb) but low, maybe x3 or something. Ig pits has been removed too.

Hey Dimora, nice to hear from you...good luck on those exams.

We are running 150+ on weekend and usually 125 or so during the week. Some early mornings its 100-110 but I have not seen the server with less than 100. at any time.

so it seems like ure doing ok, or better than ever. im very impressed and happy that all the **** has left behind and server is running with 100% motivated staff, gms and players. good good. damm i cant wait till august ;g

DIMORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hi

u rox come back plix :D

good luck with your exams btw, i just finished a few weeks ago, but i'm taking a summer course and working, so i won't have that much time, oh well

I just wanted to log in to the forums and see how things are going nowadays. Ive been studying like theres no tomorrow and on 4th & 12th June i have my final exams. After it im going to work and hang out with friends but ive been thinking to make a comeback in late August 2007.

What has been changed since old hb nemesis? How many players there are online (average) ?

Dimora

PD:Rada rox

Hihi men nice to hear from u

and ty ^_^ u rox too :lol:

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DIM!!

Nice to hear you come back retard XD

j/k

Man we have missed you

Or i have XD

well catch me ingame, Mirai, or Ronnel

Have fun dude !

Dimora

Hi dimo, good luck on the exams :) , I m just like u busy studying... :(

oh mi iz wanted. thanks guyz ! n hi every1. all my classmates in university are already on summer holiday but im still studying. bleh ;D