Sign in to follow this  
Night-Mare

Block Elvine Entrance

Guest kay0

Please do NOT do this.

People have the right to where they would like to play, this is like forcing somebody to shoot somebody.

People can join whatever town they desire, but some people may not approve of them, nor like it.

But... at the end of the day, what can you do?

That's like forcing somebody to vote for a President / Political Party but only giving them one choice.

Stop thinking out of your *censored* please.

Guest kay0

Grow up kayO and be respectful of others opinions.

This game is meant to be fun. Balanced towns is most fun and fair. Do not block the entrance, but maybe encourage players to go aresden. This way if you really don't want to be aresden you can still go elvine, but at least state on the website that Aresden needs more players or has fewer population so at least the people who dont mind what town they join will see and hopefully join Aresden if they too like a balanced server. In reality towns will never ever be balanced, but at least they can be close. At this point, elvine HEAVILY dominates aresden in players.

Grow up? are you fking stupid? honestly.

He's asking the admins to block a towns portal just because their low in numbers? That's not being ignorant?

You're forcing somebody to do something they don't want to, that sure as hell is childish to me, so please don't tell me to 'grow up' don't talk like you know me, *censored*.

Yes, this game is meant to be fun, if a player wants to join Elvine and play w/ their friends they are having FUN, but blocking them? Forcing them to be enemies w/ their friends? I don't think that's fun for that certain player.

Doesn't matter If Elvine is 10 to 1 to Ares, Ares will overcome the odds.

Elvs may have more players, but do they know how to play?

"numbers do not matter, you can have an army of 1000 vs an army of 100" - Skills is more important than numbers. Please keep that in mind.

Guest kay0

You have no response to what I have to say? That shows how 'childish and ignorant' you are.

So don't go around fourms throwing words like 'grow up' when you don't know sh*t about me. Little 16 year old can't think of any new clever things to say?

Forcing people do something they don't want to. = Shows lack of respect and what they believe in, their choices are already chosen before they got to think of which town I would like to help.

"Would I like to help the town w/ less people?" or "Should I join the town with a lot of people, so I don't die?"

and also, please get your head out of your *censored*, think of what people want not what you think is best, frankly what you think is best is SH*T.

Guest kay0

Obviously you are the ignorant one. You have lectured the same argument to me 3 times in 3 posts. If you would have been smart enough and understood my post you would have noticed that I also agree the portal SHOULD NOT be blocked. My point was if you disagree with him there is no need to sit and talk shit to him. State your opinion and thats it. Only an ignorant 16 year old would actually take time to insult another just to get attention.

ps- dont post your opinion for the 4th time and go back and read mine a couple more times before you comment, unlike you most of us get it on the first try.

You agreed with closing and leaving open.

"at least they can be closed" what is that suppose to mean? please explain.

btw, I post for the enjoyment not to get anybodies attention, whomever wants to read my responses, feel free, others who don't wish to, they don't have to, nobodies forcing them to read what I have to say.

This wont happen, admins will not block the portal for elvs.

If the admins feel like it's too un-balanced, there will be a town change in the future. Happened before, and will probably happen again.

Guest kay0

Do not block the entrance, but maybe encourage players to go aresden. This way if you really don't want to be aresden you can still go elvine, but at least state on the website that Aresden needs more players or has fewer population so at least the people who dont mind what town they join will see and hopefully join Aresden if they too like a balanced server.

In reality towns will never ever be balanced, but at least they can be close. At this point, elvine HEAVILY dominates aresden in players.

I was just saying there it is impossible to completely balance to towns, but you could help it to get close by encouraging players if they dont care what town they are in to join Aresden.

People do care. So shut up :)

That's like, switching Elvs to Ares without asking them if they would like to go. You aren't giving them a choice if you close it.

You agreed to closing the portal(you thought it would help)so you agreed, do not deny it.

Closing it will not encourage anybody to do anything, it'll just give the new people that are joining another reason to leave, not giving them the right to join what they like, the color of elvs, for example.

They'll just come on fourms and cry "why can't I join elvs?" would you like to see 100 post about "Why can't I join elvs?"

Some players like Ares, some players like Elv, let them do what they like, in the long run, people would like to switch, so they can either start new chars now, or wait a few months and cry on fourms for a town switch.

Eh we're fine. We're all just too lazy to lvl hardcore :P

Eventually, we'll all go out and lvl and make PL fun again :)

HI AZN AND EZE

This game is meant to be fun. Balanced towns is most fun and fair. Do not block the entrance, but maybe encourage players to go aresden. This way if you really don't want to be aresden you can still go elvine, but at least state on the website that Aresden needs more players or has fewer population so at least the people who dont mind what town they join will see and hopefully join Aresden if they too like a balanced server. In reality towns will never ever be balanced, but at least they can be close. At this point, elvine HEAVILY dominates aresden in players.

He's asking the admins to block a towns portal just because their low in numbers? That's not being ignorant?

You're forcing somebody to do something they don't want to, that sure as hell is childish to me, so please don't tell me to 'grow up' don't talk like you know me, *censored*.

Yes, this game is meant to be fun, if a player wants to join Elvine and play w/ their friends they are having FUN, but blocking them? Forcing them to be enemies w/ their friends? I don't think that's fun for that certain player.

"numbers do not matter, you can have an army of 1000 vs an army of 100" - Skills is more important than numbers. Please keep that in mind.

be respectfull and watch your mouth please

do you have to flame in every single thread? no one cares about the shit you say so stfu.

Yes, honestly, grow up.

what if you want to make a new character on your friends town and its blocked. that would be total crap. let as many noobs join elv as they want. i notice way more skilled players in ares anyway.

uve seen 300 too many times lol? i want to see that guy who takes down 10 ppl singlehandidly lol.

Meh, if the 1 has a really well built char + leet items, and the rest are shitty chars with carppy items, it could happen.

Items > Skill > level (to an extent)

well being outnumberd and still getting eks and surviving is just as good, something we do every day auehaha :lol: let em chose whatever town they want, its part of the game :excl: