Sign in to follow this  
Guest boxipico

Max Lvl~!!

I think it's because they want us to have different builds than just BBH and Blizz mages. And that's quite true, 140 max lvl encouraged me to make a different character than ever before. There are also more reasons for it too. For example there are no perfect characters anymore. You can't swing BH or BBH and learn zerk unless you want to sacrifice many vital statpoints to do so. At 180 lvl warriors can pretty much solo everywhere but now it's more convenient to take a mage with you to even not-so-dangerous places. As I already mentioned, 140 max lvl makes many different builds possible and the most important thing is, they dont suck just like they would in 180 max lvl. So no overpowered characters and that's good ^_^

Guest boxipico

I think it's because they want us to have different builds than just BBH and Blizz mages. And that's quite true, 140 max lvl encouraged me to make a different character than ever before. There are also more reasons for it too. For example there are no perfect characters anymore. You can't swing BH or BBH and learn zerk unless you want to sacrifice many vital statpoints to do so. At 180 lvl warriors can pretty much solo everywhere but now it's more convenient to take a mage with you to even not-so-dangerous places. As I already mentioned, 140 max lvl makes many different builds possible and the most important thing is, they dont suck just like they would in 180 max lvl. So no overpowered characters and that's good ^_^

hmmm thats true :/// blizz mages are Owerpowered :DD::D:D:D:DDD:D

thats not true! bliz mage is a bitch to train compared to point and click warrs and sacrifices alotta stats for high mag/int leaveing themselves with very little hp/df. plus a crappy mage can potentially do 0 dmg without any aim lol and everyone must have seen this before! would be a shame if they raised max lvl but i havnt seen anything certain saying if its happening or not, anyone know for sure>?

We are staying at level 140 for a very long, long time.

Design your builds based on a 140 server.

Why? for the reasons stated above.

Guest kay0

Having a lvl 180 server, isn't fun after the long run, everybody is maxed out and just sits around. EKing w/ a BBH or Blizz is way to easy, now if you try to do that, it'd be more difficult.

Helbreath was intended as a MMORPG. It wasn't meant for one player to have the best armors and sets, it was intended so you needed teamwork to kill a monster, kill a guild, have a huge town battle.

Having a lvl 140 server is the best thing that happened to nemesis.

Now it takes actual skill to kill somebody. (well not yet, since people are still lvling) Give it a few weeks, and you'll see the difference in how many players are attracted to the server.

The lvl will rise, people want a server that takes actual skill, not having a random person, that just started playing HB for 2 months getting the best gears, and owning the rest up. Items also take skills to use. You may have the best hp / mp set in game, but do you know how to use it? Having lvl a lvl 140 server, really brings it all out, to show you who really knows how to play, not who can throw the most crits at each other.

It takes thinking and strategy now, before you make your char. To what build you would like, would you like a tanker? a damage dealer, or a supporter.

I will say this for a fact, you will see much more new ideas around, not just 200 str, and 200 dex. Makes the game much more fun, having different builds, not just having a certain 2.

Btw... Speeddealer may of said most of it, I just wanted to say it again, in my own words. :)

i love the server as a 140 max., i just wish they would go back to old town maps, ie.. barracks in town i miss making barracks raiders.

also a 140 low exp. server with all spells and items, hunts will be bigger and so will fights because you will need more ppl. no more 3 war. HC hunt partys or 5 mage wyv. hunts.

also #1 point is yes i can make a war and be 140 still in 1 or 2 weeks if i wanted to. but 1) i dont have the much time to play 2) i like lvling my 2) mage builds much more p.s. it takes for ever to lvl a vit mage w/ low exp.

well happy hunting to everyone and hopefully after my wedding ill have more time to play.

My warrior will tear any BBH warrior up, and I'll love it so much.

Level 120 and no hammers was the best IMHO.

DEOHDGE 200STR Swinging B-Axe at level 120 and feared very much. I miss them days. (HBINT)

The server I played with the most diverse builds was HbArchaic, with 150 max, 250 stat max. That server had so many screwed up builds that did quite well, though there were few balance issues with the priest class//golden axes.

I quite like the fact that there is 140 max here, much more diversity, many more builds, and you actually have to plan out how you'll level your character with the low exp.

Guest kay0

Please do not change it back to 180, 140 is more fun and more exciting. :)

exp is GREAT, gold is GREAT, server is GREAT.

Mining and having jobs get you money, so it's all good :)

its first time i am not going to be a blizz mage lol and ill own them all with my 112 int

and and theres one more thing: now dueling its not just a lame way to get eks its a way to prove who has better stats

Guest kay0

I thought people want to collect items, be unkillable and chill around.

you thought wrong.