Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Stop The Sade Tp Abuse

PLEASE....my God it's ridiculous! As soon as they get low HP or outnumbered, they simply tp to the base.

It's abusing a feature...just like using MIM on sade buildings is abusing a feature and not allowed, we need

to make TP in sade, 5 seconds with NO damage!!!

This has been allways a problem (Neme 1)

5 Seconds isnt enought, 10 Seconds may be (The same time that take you to log out)

Anyways you cant recall where you are at the Enemy town, why can we TP when we are at the enemy town? (Even if you need to back up your base quickly)

And if you didnt take any damage since the last 10/5 Seconds, and you see that 20 Enemy are stalking you... with just a TP you could lost them (faster than a log out and with out been worryed about if they are waiting to you, faster than casting recall (if you are at your city))

I Suggest that enable the TP only INSIDE a Building. Just like the /dkset command at CH was.

If you are raiding and need to Repot, go inside the enemy building and recall likeyou would do it with out sade.

If you need to back up a Base and you are raiding, recall at the enemy building and get inside to a building (most of the Recalls TP has a building near) to do the TP.

oo 10 sec, same time as recall scroll, sounds sexy to me! :D

also sounds good what hunter said 5 sec would be just as nice :) :)

people use tp abuse more then pullin the plug!

Last server I played had that, worked quite nicely.

Also had the 10 second thing for recall, which I quite liked, but I've seen this suggested by more former players there, and it got shot down right away. Oh well.

5 Seconds isnt enought, 10 Seconds may be (The same time that take you to log out)

Anyways you cant recall where you are at the Enemy town, why can we TP when we are at the enemy town? (Even if you need to back up your base quickly)

And if you didnt take any damage since the last 10/5 Seconds, and you see that 20 Enemy are stalking you... with just a TP you could lost them (faster than a log out and with out been worryed about if they are waiting to you, faster than casting recall (if you are at your city))

I Suggest that enable the TP only INSIDE a Building. Just like the /dkset command at CH was.

If you are raiding and need to Repot, go inside the enemy building and recall likeyou would do it with out sade.

If you need to back up a Base and you are raiding, recall at the enemy building and get inside to a building (most of the Recalls TP has a building near) to do the TP.

Guest kay0

You playing here Instinct?

and yeah, I came from the same server, and I found it alot better, but I also think that something has to be done to prevent abuse. Even with a 10 second timer on it (like the last server) its more then easy enough to get away (even with a slow computer). I did it plenty of times.