Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Some Changes

Umm.... so the past few weeks the elvine warriors got free exp? and now the pit is now gone?

Very intersting.

Here are my few thoughts;

This is un-fair, this just ruined the 'balance' all of you guys always cry about.

"why is this un-balancing?"

Well, the past few weeks, ELVINE warriors had santa costumes and sat in Ice Golems, while us Aresden mages and wars, couldn't do a single thing, since IB was over-run by elvines w/ santa costumes. This is not balancing anything out, now that most Elvine wars are about lvl 100+, Ares mages and wars have to suffer, for a bunch of idiots buying santa costumes and passing it out?.

Not everybodies build is Mage or War, so this was a horrible decision, please re-consider deleting ice golem pit.

Stop being so one-sided, think of what the other side has to say, don't just go on what one town says, this isn't a one town game, this involves both towns, not just elvines. I'm 100% sure the elvs would think the same thing if this has happened to them, having 5-7 ares wars on 24/7 training in both IG pits.

I was looking forward on lvling in IG pit w/ a friend or myself, since I can use swords and can amp myself.

But now, I guess i'll sit at scorp pit untill, i'm high enough to go somewhere else.

------------------------------------------

Crying gets people what they want, that's pretty sad. It's sad how you give in to those who cry so easily.

So, here I shall cry: Please delete all exps and items that came from Ice Golems, I know this is nearly impossible, but I will cry like the rest of the Elvs are doing. Hopefully the admins will do it, since I'll make 100 topics about it and make polls, so other little kids can cry w/ me.

Elvs cry when they have too much, cry even more when they have too little, what next? fix drop rate please? i'm not getting anything? quit your b!t**ing please.

Stop crying....

Guest kay0

Im not playing so im not from any town, my opinion is from what i see in forum.

From day 1 of nemesis 2 iv seen whining, every day there is some new problem with some one, as as far as i can see it, it wont stop until ppl change their attitud towards the server.

Deliting the ig pit and the santas, was done because it was just not what nemesis 2 is supposed 2 be. Nemesis 2 was made for more of and old school play, witch includes low exp training and basicaly every aspect of the game gone back to defult, like it was supposed to be!

OK next, you cant blame any one because elvine has more players, being ares or elv its a free choice of each player it was just a matter of chance that elvine had more players, same thin could have happened to ares. So if elvine controls the ig pit because they have more players its no ones fault, beacuse its part of the game, so you cant whine to gms that elvine controls the ig pits, because it was a ppls choice to be elvine!

so here your whinig because ig pit is gone and now elvine has higher leves, well one, you cant whine to gms since they had nothing to do with elvine having more, they just deleted the ig pit thats what they had to do, and two there is no reason why elivne should shaere the pit since its a war game.

And if gm would have given ares the ig pit for them self, now that would have been truly unfair, since elvine did nothing ilegal and the gms there would have been unfair since they would havegivven ares and un natural advantage, elvine is better right now because of a natural advantage.. THEY HAVE MORE PPL AND IT HAS NOTHING 2 DO WITH GMS!

Also when farjat or other admins makes a desition, thay dont think in terms of towns, they think in terms of server, so if they see something in the server that should not be there they will deal with it, like ig pit and santas.

well i hope my point was clear enought

I agree with you, but some of this isn't ture, I respect what you have to say.

What Elvine did was wrong, they changed their contents to buy Santa costumes, one person found out how to do it, and they all did it. that is wrong on their part, I'm not saying no ares did it... but It's too hard to take over a pit when there is 5-7 wars on 24/7 in IG pit. they are all above 90+ w/ crits, what can ares do? send their whole town? this game doesn't work that way, there are very ignorant players, who don't give a sh*t about anything, they don't listen to anybody but themselves. Yes, ares had chances to do it, my guild was planning to take it over after the Santa's were deleted.

Once Santa's were deleted, it'd be much much easier for ares to take it over, just kill their mage amping them, then own the wars. We never had the chance to do it, the decision was based on one towns cries, I don't think they did what was 'best' for the server, what was best for the town with 100 people crying on fourms.

As you can see on the pole on fourms, it said - Delete igs and the second option was - No, i'm a noob.

Senchi is an ignorant 12 year old.

i was not aware, of the stanta situation since i dont play, but i still think that deliting the ig was bcause it just didnt go with what nemesis 2 was supposed to be, the ig pit was not supposed to be there in the first place when nem 2 started i think it was a detail gms overlooked.

Guest kay0

Umm.... so the past few weeks the elvine warriors got free exp? and now the pit is now gone?

Very intersting.

Here are my few thoughts;

This is un-fair, this just ruined the 'balance' all of you guys always cry about.

"why is this un-balancing?"

Well, the past few weeks, ELVINE warriors had santa costumes and sat in Ice Golems, while us Aresden mages and wars, couldn't do a single thing, since IB was over-run by elvines w/ santa costumes. This is not balancing anything out, now that most Elvine wars are about lvl 100+, Ares mages and wars have to suffer, for a bunch of idiots buying santa costumes and passing it out?.

Not everybodies build is Mage or War, so this was a horrible decision, please re-consider deleting ice golem pit.

Stop being so one-sided, think of what the other side has to say, don't just go on what one town says, this isn't a one town game, this involves both towns, not just elvines. I'm 100% sure the elvs would think the same thing if this has happened to them, having 5-7 ares wars on 24/7 training in both IG pits.

I was looking forward on lvling in IG pit w/ a friend or myself, since I can use swords and can amp myself.

But now, I guess i'll sit at scorp pit untill, i'm high enough to go somewhere else.

------------------------------------------

Crying gets people what they want, that's pretty sad. It's sad how you give in to those who cry so easily.

So, here I shall cry: Please delete all exps and items that came from Ice Golems, I know this is nearly impossible, but I will cry like the rest of the Elvs are doing. Hopefully the admins will do it, since I'll make 100 topics about it and make polls, so other little kids can cry w/ me.

Elvs cry when they have too much, cry even more when they have too little, what next? fix drop rate please? i'm not getting anything? quit your b!t**ing please.

Stop crying....

Lol, no I will not stop crying. If other people can cry about something, I should have the right to also, i'm not violating any rules. You should've posted that when Senchi asked for the IG pit to be deleted.

i was not aware, of the stanta situation since i dont play, but i still think that deliting the ig was bcause it just didnt go with what nemesis 2 was supposed to be, the ig pit was not supposed to be there in the first place when nem 2 started i think it was a detail gms overlooked.

Well, people got items and faster exp from it, so I think that's like having a private event. Santa's were never suppose to be there, they did something illegal, they knew Santa's weren't suppose to be there, but they still bought it and used it.

Crying is how people get their way, its what happens, and what happened here was the deletion of what really should never have been, the IG pit.

Think about real life, how are the homosexuals getting their way? they are crying about anything that people say against them. Same thing with so many small things. It wont change, its part of human nature, but you can help by NOT being part of the problem, and not whining because of what happened. as Coolio said, its a bunch of 1s and 0s on a Hard-drive somewhere.

I think deleting the IG pit before the server started would've been ok. The only reason some people don't like it is that elvine got such a huge advantage for 1-2 weeks.

What about resetings lvls and items?

Everyone will start the server with out the IG pit (and may be with out Ettins pit and every pit on default)

I dont think admins will do it, and i think that every player lvl 110+ will kill me :lol:

I would kill you too. I've gotten to lvl 82 so far, and frankly, I dont feel like seeing that time wasted, as the time I do have to play is very little right now.

Guest kay0

What about resetings lvls and items?

Everyone will start the server with out the IG pit (and may be with out Ettins pit and every pit on default)

I dont think admins will do it, and i think that every player lvl 110+ will kill me :lol:

So, those who didn't get a chance to go to IG must suffer? No thanks, bring back IG pit, those who cried about before, don't go there.

The people that cried about it, cried not because they didnt WANT to go there, but because there were elvs abusing Santa Suit in there.

Really, I think that with a lvl 140 max server, there shouldnt be an IG pit, for the fact that there will probably be a fair amount of people with lower strength at max, and with an influx of war axes (if they drop them here, they did the last few servers I played) some kinds of chars will become much overpowered because of the weapons.

Not to mention an influx of special Ms10s. I've seen one person selling two hp70+ ms10s already. though I doubt there will be that many more in the next while.

First of all, to buy santa costumes u had to collect 18k money and buy it, U did'nt have to change ur contents, some GM i dont know who made them available, If you was not able to buy it then you had something wrong with ur contents.

Then... my opinion about the decision about removing IG pit was completely wrong. Here is an example maybe in a way bigger size but example anyway: It was same than if GM:s start event in elvine town, then when elvine have completed their event and got items and lvl:s, comes aresden turn and GM:s tell us that event is cancelled.

I believe that farjat won't listen us about this thing and IG pit will stay removed, but that doesnt take away that fact, that it wasnt good decision.

Guest kay0

pretty sure its a joke

Senchi is a joke too

only the retards like Senchi post their edited paks on forums.

replace ares scorp pit for igs for a week or 2 then no more complaints!

fixed ! =D?

I guarantee your ignorant *censored*, didn't read my threads defending what was wrong. You didn't think would the other side would think, you just sat there on your *censored* crying like a little girl. I hope you truly are proud of what you did.

You've proven my point, crying gets you what you want. So, you guys should start crying for some mp 105 capes and boots soon. It'll really make the server more 'balance'.