Sign in to follow this  
chiang

To White Gm

If you want we can do 3 vs 3 or 5 vs 5 ray :D!

Maynard mFs Nyros whiteangel and Ninja! want?

I dont like those ppl always talk shit :) i respect maynard and whiteangel because they are good player and don't talk shit, and they know how to

respect ppl :) some of antik just sound pro and talk shit but when I asked to pvp and they scared :) u guys have better ping than me :) I don do 3v3 or 5v5 but you are welcome if 1v1 :) i don care win or lose in pvp just wanna have fun and this is just a game :)

/to Marten

Edited by chiang

I dont like those ppl always talk shit :) i respect maynard and whiteangel because they are good player and don't talk shit, and they know how to

respect ppl :) some of antik just sound pro and talk shit but when I asked to pvp and they scared :) u guys have better ping than me :) I don do 3v3 or 5v5 but you are welcome if 1v1 :) i don care win or lose in pvp just wanna have fun and this is just a game :)

/to Marten

Yeah don't lose focus about this. This is just a game and shit talking is being taken too seriously. Pvp events will come and people will be able to show skills there. I'm pretty sure even the best team will lose some times.

/to Marten

Yeah don't lose focus about this. This is just a game and shit talking is being taken too seriously. Pvp events will come and people will be able to show skills there. I'm pretty sure even the best team will lose some times.

:)

As the original derkses user i can say things havent changed that much. Im rarely active due to work and study. I used to fight outnumbered with sasfour.

Now ares has to adjust kn fighting outnunbered as elvines have done the last 3 month. Compensate ur zem loss with wyv hunt and stop whine or do more pvm

I never talk shit on the game, if ýou think talk shit is "free down" omg you take game too seriusly, but the way, i never talk on general since im elvine, the only guild who can said me that i talk on general was sasfour, dont know why pple now we have no respect to other pple.. We get fun man if you die we laugth if Nyros die(for example) we laugth to beacouse we know that is a game, on teamspeaker whren ninja die we said "ninja freee freee" and he laugth, just take it easy and play, if you kill me put "ahahahahha" on general or "free ek" and i laugth too, its only a zem! Btw if we offend you i said sry from my guild, its not the focus, we only want fun! Sry for my english

Why you chose Aresden when you started playing?

Had chosen Elvine. No, you wanted to be Aresden, then now be an Aresden

Should never be touched or moved anything

Experience and history shows that such maneuvers are never good

Why you chose Aresden when you started playing?
Had chosen Elvine. No, you wanted to be Aresden, then now be an Aresden
Should never be touched or moved anything
Experience and history shows that such maneuvers are never good

Experience and history has also shown that you people never stop crying over it either... And then you leave, making the server die... So we rather choose to interfear, balance it, and did it before and we did it now again, and it needed we'll do it more in the future. Simply because messing with the balance is indeed tricky and "never good", but keep messing on it to always keep balance will keep people playing (hopefully).

If you think we shouldn't mess balance, then come up with another solution to the issue which also keeps the people playing. (Blocking entrances is also messing the balance!)

in my honest opinion, I think this is a good idea since the fight style of anti - k is mass ppl vs a few ares.....with sasfour fights will definitely be even.....atm you can see the imbalance issue, has not been solved, just changed over to elv side, so the same thing is going to happen aresden will all quit 0 fights and elvs get bored.

We put sasfour to aresden I am indeed in support and plus anti K hates sasfour anyways from previous posts in forums =]

b83c.jpg
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Me and DeCay were outnumbered earlier today 7 vs 2.

Srs.

With proper communication and teamplay it somehow ended to a 2vs2, downed 1 and other ran off.

Now my post here isnt to state the fact that we won an outnumberd fight, its to show that with communication and iiimaaagiiination we were able to win.

As for the enemies we fought, they showed no teamplay, thus concluding their loss ( or so I think )