Sign in to follow this  

Make Raid Days Only Fri-Sun

Ok I had no idea that raid day started on thursdays with a 10min raid time. I thought it was only fri-sun HBusa like. So you mean to tell me that only 3 days of the week we can train in peace on a server that JUST launched where the bulk of the community is still in gold armors? GTFO here guys really?

Agreed, these DK no lifers stomp goldies to the ground, which discourages for leveling.

u both owned lol..

Yes its kinda annoying be chased by ares every 30 seconds when u trying to train at the pits or garden... BUT... when the most players reach the max lvl maybe this judgment will be different..

I was training peacefully and I saw a set of footprints and I thought " well, a crimi" , this one set of footprints turned into 8 sets *.*. Among those there was a dk15 war ( WTF ??? ) im not even 180 :( .

Edited by Akenathon

I was training peacefully and I saw a set of footprints and I thought " well, a crimi" , this one set of footprints turned into 8 sets *.*. Among those there was a dk15 war ( WTF ??? ) im not even 180 :( .

Dk15 war already? That's impossible. And I urge staff to investigate this claim. If there is a DK15 war it was abuse of some sort there is no way anybody has a dk15 weapon. Ruth you are right about maybe later it being OK, but the argument I am trying to make is, 3 non raid days, and 4 raid days, discourages NEW players. Ever private servers issue a while after initial launch etc was "how do we bring in new players and keep them?" Well this is 1 way how.

Dk15 war already? That's impossible. And I urge staff to investigate this claim. If there is a DK15 war it was abuse of some sort there is no way anybody has a dk15 weapon. Ruth you are right about maybe later it being OK, but the argument I am trying to make is, 3 non raid days, and 4 raid days, discourages NEW players. Ever private servers issue a while after initial launch etc was "how do we bring in new players and keep them?" Well this is 1 way how.

Fred, as much as I appreciate your passion for the game ,There's dk15 wars AND dk15 mages, which is way more difficult. These people have just played probably to much for their own health. However, they have earned those items legally.

Regards,

do u ever not bitch

Do you ever not come into a suggestions thread with trolling? If you don't have anything constructive to add, do not post here.

He's not trolling.

There are DK15 players, accept it and move on.

You just didn't exp fast enough.

dont mind 213 he complains alot on servers where he doesnt get his way lol

but yeah exp isnt that hard at all now with the party quests so good job to the ppl with dk15 wands/weapons allrdy

Everyone of these last posts are completely off topic from the initial thread. The discussion is making friday -sunday raid days only not thursday as well.

new players do not want to play a server where they can only train peacefully 3 days a week. You will thank me later if they do change this. I am trying to ensure that Nemesis 3 is not only limited to the people who started at launch. I am trying to look out for the server as a whole and for the longterm. Stop coming into sggestion threads and flamming, trolling, or talking shit. I will report every last one of you and already have until your forum privledges are revoked.

Edited by 213

the solution can be easy.... one day can have only 5-6h(3 and 3 divided to give the chance to every1) of raid time. and other 3days: 24h,

Everyone of these last posts are completely off topic from the initial thread. The discussion is making friday -sunday raid days only not thursday as well.

new players do not want to play a server where they can only train peacefully 3 days a week. You will thank me later if they do change this. I am trying to ensure that Nemesis 3 is not only limited to the people who started at launch. I am trying to look out for the server as a whole and for the longterm. Stop coming into sggestion threads and flamming, trolling, or talking shit. I will report every last one of you and already have until your forum privledges are revoked.

I agree

Well the majority of people on server like to raid, the majority of days are raid days. Makes sense

Sergio, the Majority of the people do not speak for the new players nemesis 3 will get down the road, and having more raid days than non, will detour any future addition of players to our server.

U can raid all days...

the mayority not yet 180.

I think no body likes to be chased by 5 180 when u training at scorp or skels at city.. At least not Thursdays..

U can raid all days...

the mayority not yet 180.

I think no body likes to be chased by 5 180 when u training at scorp or skels at city.. At least not Thursdays..

If you decide to do that in raid day it's your choice.

You can go to farm /pl /dung to train if you really wanted to .

There's a lot of places to exp......... exp in a group.. not by yourself.. you get more exp that way. 20% extra per person!

I don't see a reason you would want to exp by yourself.

May the bigger group win :)