Sign in to follow this  
OuterHeaven

Angel Upgrade Requirements?

There is no explicit list of it, but throwing your angel in the upgrade window shows you how much points you need.

The formula to calculate it by yourself is also very easy:

Majestics Needed = 10 + (for 1~Current Upgrade Level { + Counter })

So if you have an angel +5, and want it +6 you need:

10 + 5 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 1 majestics = 25 majestics.

Another one, from +15 to +16 you need:

10 + 15 + 14 + 13 + 12 + 11 + 10 + 9 + 8 + 7 + 6 + 5 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 1 = 130 majestics.

weeks for some 1.. omg... 130 mjp.. 2 weeks to get 160... i will be 90 years old but with angel +16 lol

weeks for some 1.. omg... 130 mjp.. 2 weeks to get 160... i will be 90 years old but with angel +16 lol

I agree with this comment. It takes waaaaaaay too long to get max level, where I agree on the exp gained AFTER lv 180, Nemesis 2 didnt take weeks to max a char. The low exp will detour new players after the bulk of our community levels out of promise land, weekends will become a time where new people will refuse to play. Throw boosters aside because not everybody can donate. I have seen the leveling here, guilds start too small to be effecive until the upgrade the guild, there are no solo options that would provide just as good exp as a max filled party in garden. people are detoured from leveling/hunting in large groups of complete randoms that can steal your drops and prefer to hunt alone. My drops have been constantly jumped from being in these garden parties. Now, after the fact of becoming max level, you can hunt alone or -w- guildies and be safe® with your drops.

The Majestics required to upgrade an angel are retardly high. This makes Nemesis look more like a server interested in making money off its players rather then providing an EQUAL playing ground for everybody. Exp is so low and majestic requirements are so high, it encourages people to have to spend $ boosters. IDK if this was the goal on Nem 3 but it has seemed more and more everyday like a money racket rather then a fun filled server for all.

I stressed this during beta where the options available to donaters made the game more in their favor over the casuals but yet, it was just looked past like nobody cared.

Another thing that I totally disagreed with was the move of Rezpekt to Aresden. Why would you move the ONLY active elvine guild that hunts at night to aresden making elvine a complete dead town after a certain time at night server time. We have 1 American guild in Elvine, the rest are all non english speaking players, and thus night time, elv is dead for the sheer time difference in the majority of elvine players. I also do not agree with the fact that 90% of the language here spoken in global is not english. I am not saying spanish or w/e shouldnt be spoken. But when farjat gets on, he 99% only speaks in spanish, And I for 1 do not understand it as well as many other non spanish speaking people. This isnt Nemesis Argentina.......

Lastly, I more thing to speak on. Nemesis has lost the bulk of the staff who MADE nemesis what it was and the things that were a credit to the Nemesis name.Hunter (gone), Sexy (who knows) Elguason(who knows) there are no active staff. Joris is doing the coding and farjat handles most ingame issue. the lack of staff is what cause Olympia to fail. Nemesis does NOT need to fall into the same catagory.

Edited by 213

I also think that lowering the exp doesn´t make sense, HB is a game that all are old players, so the average age player is higher than the usual and we all have trained for years in the old times, now its really hard to have time for that, there are a lot of players who plays for nostalgia and in a few months will go if they have to train and train.

For old times this is a HIGH rates server, almost all my HB career i played in exp x1 or x4, but now nobody (ok, not "all") wants to train, at least for reaching 180.

I think that making the angel upgrades for hardcore players is fine, because they have the advantage from the casual ones, but i think you need to give the chance to casual players to reach 180 in short time, im in the univerisity and have 2 part time jobs, i want to PvP no train.

Just my thoughts....

I agree with this comment. It takes waaaaaaay too long to get max level, where I agree on the exp gained AFTER lv 180, Nemesis 2 didnt take weeks to max a char. The low exp will detour new players after the bulk of our community levels out of promise land, weekends will become a time where new people will refuse to play. Throw boosters aside because not everybody can donate. I have seen the leveling here, guilds start too small to be effecive until the upgrade the guild, there are no solo options that would provide just as good exp as a max filled party in garden. people are detoured from leveling/hunting in large groups of complete randoms that can steal your drops and prefer to hunt alone. My drops have been constantly jumped from being in these garden parties. Now, after the fact of becoming max level, you can hunt alone or -w- guildies and be safe® with your drops.

The Majestics required to upgrade an angel are retardly high. This makes Nemesis look more like a server interested in making money off its players rather then providing an EQUAL playing ground for everybody. Exp is so low and majestic requirements are so high, it encourages people to have to spend $ boosters. IDK if this was the goal on Nem 3 but it has seemed more and more everyday like a money racket rather then a fun filled server for all.

I stressed this during beta where the options available to donaters made the game more in their favor over the casuals but yet, it was just looked past like nobody cared.

Another thing that I totally disagreed with was the move of Rezpekt to Aresden. Why would you move the ONLY active elvine guild that hunts at night to aresden making elvine a complete dead town after a certain time at night server time. We have 1 American guild in Elvine, the rest are all non english speaking players, and thus night time, elv is dead for the sheer time difference in the majority of elvine players. I also do not agree with the fact that 90% of the language here spoken in global is not english. I am not saying spanish or w/e shouldnt be spoken. But when farjat gets on, he 99% only speaks in spanish, And I for 1 do not understand it as well as many other non spanish speaking people. This isnt Nemesis Argentina.......

Lastly, I more thing to speak on. Nemesis has lost the bulk of the staff who MADE nemesis what it was and the things that were a credit to the Nemesis name.Hunter (gone), Sexy (who knows) Elguason(who knows) there are no active staff. Joris is doing the coding and farjat handles most ingame issue. the lack of staff is what cause Olympia to fail. Nemesis does NOT need to fall into the same catagory.

angels are not bound here so u can trade items for an angel and besides their are some quests which give a shit load of exp.. so try doin those with a couple of your guildies and ull be set..

The problem is that my guild is the ONLY english guild in Elvine, and we thought we were going to be transfered to Aresden, since that's where all the english players went to. My guild is barely playing now because we were wanting to go aresden after the imbalance. Joining another guild in Elvine is out of the question cause none speak english, and regrinding a new char is out the question as wel because of the huge grind to 180.

The problem is that my guild is the ONLY english guild in Elvine, and we thought we were going to be transfered to Aresden, since that's where all the english players went to. My guild is barely playing now because we were wanting to go aresden after the imbalance. Joining another guild in Elvine is out of the question cause none speak english, and regrinding a new char is out the question as wel because of the huge grind to 180.

theres still advantage in elv btw, dont know how big your guild is though.

angels are not bound here so u can trade items for an angel and besides their are some quests which give a shit load of exp.. so try doin those with a couple of your guildies and ull be set..

THIS

and the majestics needed to make max an Angel are made that way to prevent fruiting the server, IMO you never held an DexAngel +20 in your hands, its too overpowered, giving you +40 DR points (like a permanent TowerShield which has 35 DR points) and alooot more hitting probability, i fought alot against those angels in the past and i know what im talking about.

In the other hand you got these rates:

We still keeping a final not modified X25 experience. But we did modified the multipliers per Level.
Here u can compare with old settings.
Nemesis 2 Dragonia
Level: 0 to120 = x75
Level: 120 to 160 = x50
Level: 160 to179 = x37.5
Level: 180 = x25
Nemesis 3 the Golden Era
Level: 0 to120 = x50
Level: 120 to 160 = x40
Level: 160 to179 = x30
Level: 180 = x25

So lvling to 180 isnt that hard :)

AFTER that its a pain in the *censored*, but its just a matter of grinding.

We just want the server to last longer.

Doing this is just helping make the server last longer.........it means the longer you train the better the chances at getting nice items, the nicer your angels and ultimately, the sweeter the eks xD

Am I right Alkapr0???!!!!

Miss you bro!

all I see 213 is crying. leveling is not hard, majing is not hard. look at the all dk8+ wands some wars have dk15 sword already. you ladies need to calm down and put your head down and grind a little... This is has always been how good servers are. Look to Olympia started sucking 6 months after release... lets not walk down the same path.

Don´t compare average players, with the ones that are already +8 or +15. As i say before i think (just think) that the helbreath average age players are higher than the normal, because its really difficult attrack new ppl, so its more common having less time than before.

Doing this is just helping make the server last longer.........it means the longer you train the better the chances at getting nice items, the nicer your angels and ultimately, the sweeter the eks xD

Am I right Alkapr0???!!!!

Miss you bro!

Lol you're definetely right my brother! I miss that DexAngel of yours!! was lovely for pvp :wub:

Come back buddy! and bring back the NOX! haha

all I see 213 is crying. leveling is not hard, majing is not hard. look at the all dk8+ wands some wars have dk15 sword already. you ladies need to calm down and put your head down and grind a little... This is has always been how good servers are. Look to Olympia started sucking 6 months after release... lets not walk down the same path.

Do players not get punished for flamming trolling people in posts? I sure as hell did, hence my 1 warning, do others not?

Don´t compare average players, with the ones that are already +8 or +15. As i say before i think (just think) that the helbreath average age players are higher than the normal, because its really difficult attrack new ppl, so its more common having less time than before.

This is true. All of us OLD school HB players are reaching mid to late 20's and even low 30s. I myself have been playing Hb since international and was born in 1984, so you can add up my age. Some of us have kids, GFs, wives, jobs, and lives. The ones that already have dk 8 or higher are no lifers or donators or both. ALL of the HB server as of the last 5-7 years have failed because of 1 of these reasons:

1. Server was tailored to max level players which ensured no new players would join

2. Donators had a bigger advantage then non donators

3. Lack of staff and expecting automated events to please the community

4. Lack of updates and/or new features

5. Lack of ingame staff > player relations

6. Pleasing 1 or more global location of players over others

7. Refusing to fix town imbalances

8. Failure to deal with EK lamers/speeders/bug abusers effeciently

Edited by 213

wow you guys, seriously, stop complaining and enjoy the game!

+1

A server cannot further itself without the imput from players. Telling people to stop complaining basically makes you sound like you really do not care what you are playing.

+1

A server cannot further itself without the imput from players. Telling people to stop complaining basically makes you sound like you really do not care what you are playing.

A Server cannot Further itself from the constant complaining from players who cant handle what an original helbreath has to bring

+1

A Server cannot Further itself from the constant complaining from players who cant handle what an original helbreath has to bring

making suggestions is NOT complaing and your are still doing nothing but trolling.

Enough.

There are ways to suggest changes without it sounding like a complaint. There are also ways of suggesting WITH it sounding like a complaint.

Either way, from now on please try to read what you write before you post. If it sounds like a complaint, re-word it! Give us a GOOD reason to change something - don't just whine and say it's bad! We DO listen to what the players say (even if you don't believe me), but when it congress in the form of what seems to us to be whining, crying, complaining, etc., it's much harder for us to take it seriously.

In short, give us a good reason to change something that is NOT just "It's bad" or "I/we/most players don't like it", or it probably WON'T be changed.

Enough is enough. Topic CLOSED.