Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Event: Muhahhahahahha Halloween Is Here !

@foefoe: It's not obvious to me, you're trying to get multiple chances, as if you were rejoining the event for another try. Not everyone has a top of the bill computer that can handle 2 clients while with such large amount of players around. Everyone is granted a single chance, I thought that would be known by common sense, but apparently it isn't.

And If I like to pull my Nazi card, I will pull it. I'm organizing the event, so I make the rules. If I decide to change them last minute or add rules, that's my choice. I'm not saying that such choice is a good or bad choice, but if I decide to do so, I will do so.

GMs are still your superiors in Nemesis, you should listen to them and respect them. If you think a GM does something wrong or abuses powers, we have a report system for that (the ticket system), feel free to file a report if you feel offended.

@Maconhado: I told you before to submit a ticket about that matter. Town betrayal is punishable, and I consider fooding over a town mates drop a very low level of batraying your town mates, looks rather childish and stupid to order or perform such thing. Even fooding your enemies drop I think is still kinda low level to do so.

@Svafnir: Roca and his guild replicated the exact same scene and fixed it so all displayed members are from the same guild. I don't see any issue in this. I do would see an issue if they changed their scene to something else to top over another guild's submission or steal their idea.

@Spanish Talkers: Speak english in this topic, you're warned.

im sorry sir, im just pissed ... :/ it was a stupid thing dude, but its ok, its just a game, i dont care about those buyers with no life ...

sorry again.

Just asking a question.

Lo que dijo en donde? El principal o lo que respondio despues?

todo amigo amon :3

I wonder what you said, because my English is very low and do not quite understand and use the google translator, it translates it as it is. [google traslate]

Edited by roca1985

hahahaha, i cant stop laughin at him, he is so stupid, dun even know how to speak english ... hehe

dont blame men... why u angry... chill out men :D

are in the wrong place, not detract from the post [Google traslate]

Edited by roca1985

why im angry? are u stupid or wat? u f***** ! if im faster than u, isnt my problem, why u fags did that to me? wat i did to u? tell me!

u have no life dude, u need to chill out here, not me ... try to smoke some weed, and b cool man, this game is makin u sick ..

@White: ur kidding right.... blame my computer now? Just admit your wrong and carry on about your day as i have. Thx for wasting my time this morning too, i appreciate it.

Edit: And btw your system for reporting stuff is a joke. I sent in several SS of maconhado/Noc town betraying and insulting my mother (which White has banned me for) and not shit got done about it. So reporting tickets here is the same as sending a ticket to the toilet bowl. Not sure though, Might just be "friends" that get help from tickets.

Edited by foefoe

Edit: And btw your system for reporting stuff is a joke. I sent in several SS of maconhado/Noc town betraying and insulting my mother (which White has banned me for) and not shit got done about it. So reporting tickets here is the same as sending a ticket to the toilet bowl. Not sure though, Might just be "friends" that get help from tickets.

Dont like ticket system. DONT SEND TICKET. Dont like Event. DONT PARTICIPATE.

i would perm banned your accounts for much less than this.

[sAD] This topic full of screenshots made me remember of Hunter[GM]. [/sAD]

foefoe, i never said sh1t to ur mother, u always calls everybody fag, and it is true.

u cant kill no1 and u start sayin: haha fag down ..

>_< u hate me just bcuz everybody from both towns likes me .. bcuz im cool!

dun be like that! >_< like roca1885 says: chill out!

[sAD] This topic full of screenshots made me remember of Hunter[GM]. [/sAD]

I know :( I just wish hunter would be back ! I miss him so hard I wanted make an awesome hunter like event to honour him and pray for his return, but ofcourse my event's not as cool as hunter's events, mine don't have that extra "hunter's spirit" in it as hunter himself would add in. (and I suck choosing prices too)

Winners will be announced later today.

Topic Closed.

Best Party Costumes: Nobody, no single player submissions were made.

Best Party Area: ~Iguano~, Only one submitting just a party area.

Best Guild Halloween Party: Hachis*, Nice area, scary decorated with fitting accomodations and party minded area.

Iguano, please pm me your desired reward (as given from the reward list for your category).

AmonAmarth, please pm me a list of the members in the SS and their desired reward (as given from the reward list for your category). The GCP Scroll will be handed to you once the rewards are created.