Sign in to follow this  
JingGM

Jing[gm]'s Scavenger Hunt Event

http://www.helbreath...is.com/news.php

Item list:

Agile Weapon (any) REP+7

Light Axe - Light 20%, 24%, 32%, 36%, 40% (NO 28%!)

Long Sword - Strong 28%, 35%, 42%

Falchion - Poisoning Damage +35, 40, 45

Double Axe - Critical +9, +10, +11

Scimitar - Sharp Hitting Probability +28, 35, 42

Dagger - Ancient REP +2, +5

Magic Wand MS0 - HP+ 63%, 70%, 77%, 84%, 91%

Magic Wand MS10 - REP +6

You need one of each item, with any stat listed above. For example, you can bring me a Double Axe with Critical +9 OR +10 OR +11. Just one of each weapon.

The "Long Sword" must be a "Long Sword", not a Falchion, not a Great Sword, but a "Long Sword".

Prize list:

BSW Manual

MFS Manual

Ring of Demon

Blood Sword

Ressu Wand MS20

MS30 LLF Wand

1st place chooses 2 items, but not 2 Manuals.

2nd place chooses 1 item.

3rd place chooses 1 item.

Each winner can also choose 1 of ANY Rare dye (new or old).

Rules of the Event:

On Saturday, August 20 around 12PM Server time, Jing[GM] will post the list of items you must collect. Players must collect them all in order to win the prize.

The items may be hard to get but will not be anything a normal player cannot find alone. They will be items such as "Strong Rep+5 Gradius or Short Sword" or "PD30-40 Sabre". They must be EXACTLY what I ask for. For example, if I ask for a PD30-40 Sabre, you CANNOT bring me a PD25 or PD50 Sabre! It MUST be a PD30, PD35, or PD40 Sabre! (Note: This is just an example, it is NOT on the list)

The first 3 people to bring me the items I ask will win a prize. 1st Place chooses first, and can choose 2 prizes (but not 2 of _____). 2nd Place chooses second, and chooses 1 prize. 3rd Place chooses third, and chooses 1 prize.

Players must either send a Ticket here at www.helbreathnemesis.com, post on the Facebook, or post on the Forum Topic letting us know when they have collected EXCACTLY what Jing[GM] asks for.

If GM's are not sure who posted a message first, Jing[GM] has the right to check any and all item logs to validate who was the actual 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners. In the event of confusion, Jing[GM] has the right to declare the true winner.

~ Jing[GM]

Spanish:

El Sábado, Agosto 20 alrededor de 24:00 hora del servidor, Jing[GM] a publicar la lista de elementos que debe recoger. Los jugadores deben recoger todos ellos con el fin de ganar el premio.

Los artículos pueden ser difíciles de conseguir, pero no habrá nada que un jugador normal, no puede encontrar solo. Serán elementos tales como "Strong Rep 5 Gradius o espada corta" o "PD30-40 Sabre". Que debe ser exactamente lo que pido. Por ejemplo, si pido un Sabre PD30-40, no me puedes traer un Sabre PD25 PD50 o! Que deberá ser un PD30, PD35, PD40 o Sabre! (Nota: Esto es sólo un ejemplo, no está en la lista)

Los primeros 3 personas que me traiga los artículos que pida a ganar un premio. 1er Lugar elige primero, y pueden elegir dos premios (pero no 2 de _____). 2do Lugar elige en segundo lugar, y elige un premio. 3er Lugar elige en tercer lugar, y opta por un premio.

Los jugadores deben enviar un Ticket aca en www.helbreathnemesis.com, mensaje en el Facebook, o publicar en el tema del foro dejándonos saber cuándo se han recogido excactly lo Jing[GM] pide.

Si GM no está seguro de que publicó un mensaje en primer lugar, Jing[GM] tiene el derecho de verificar todos y cada elemento de los registros para validar que era el actual primero, segundo, tercero y los ganadores de lugar. En el caso de confusión, Jing[GM] tiene el derecho de declarar el verdadero ganador.

~ Jing [GM]

(Gracias a Dario por la traduccion)

that double axe is pain xD

agreed lol

Jing GM keep it this way, if u make it too easy that would ruin the fun

Awww thanks, Vintage! That makes me glad.

:) np im sure many players are almost done with the event.....Kelly for 1 prob is 1 item away like a pro

Well I know my guild and a few others have been in Slime pit since the day it started, looking for that wonderful Ancient dagger! :D

well, the scavenger event i won took like 4 months to have a winner, the 500 saph/platinum rings.

scavenger events for good itens shouldnt last less than 1 week in my opinion =)

haha sad thing is i could of sworn i had a dagger rep2 ancient awhile ago.....i think scavenger hunts should be like this. make a list of items that no one has, hard to find and collect. but next time i think you should add a little more easy stuff to collect to make it fun like 1000 slime jelly or ant something like that. or 100 fish so players would fish, 50 saphires or something so people have to fight at mlm lol that would be funny.

not saying this event isnt good or anything, i think its great once again. but im just tossing out ideas for next one

haha sad thing is i could of sworn i had a dagger rep2 ancient awhile ago.....i think scavenger hunts should be like this. make a list of items that no one has, hard to find and collect. but next time i think you should add a little more easy stuff to collect to make it fun like 1000 slime jelly or ant something like that. or 100 fish so players would fish, 50 saphires or something so people have to fight at mlm lol that would be funny.

not saying this event isnt good or anything, i think its great once again. but im just tossing out ideas for next one

Yes, and I love more ideas! It's not like I spend every day thinking up ideas for events, but sometimes a good one comes along.

Jing is it possible for you to find out if any1 is close to win this event? i mean im still trying dont know about others but would just like to know for fun. you dont have to release the persons name but maybe just how close they are so we can perhaps do some trading hahah

lmao i thought u needed one weapon with each % mentioned, not just 1 of em, its too easy then

Te quiero ver buscando una dagger anc rep5 a ver que tan rapido cae gorda!

lmao i thought u needed one weapon with each % mentioned, not just 1 of em, its too easy then

Te quiero ver buscando una dagger anc rep5 a ver que tan rapido cae gorda!

;)

please cross out itens taken ;D

As of now no one has one yet that I know of, unless another GM took care of a ticket that I missed. Being busy with school sucks at times. ;)

no it doesnt jing! take care of school make a shitload of money then play with us. by then hopefully you'll make a shitload of money to help calu run 1 super duper nemesis server.

yeah this event is hard as *censored* haha