Sign in to follow this  
FedeD

To Prove My Point Right...

MagicJoker words:

its not nearly impossible to start as war, if u miss 9 hits on another war, u must have 50 dex, and the pa isnt THAT high, as u see people making CRITICALS on dk set

You will be able to see / be part of the discussion where he wrote that in this topic:

TOPIC

This is SOO wrong that I made a video (the one on the bottom), you only hit CRITICALS to other 200dex wars if you have dm5, rodragon, ABH and FH, and RARELY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsU3t0QOYXw

IF YOU DIDNT SEE THE VIDEO LEAVE THE COMMENTS FOR YOURSELF AS THEY ARE GONNA BE USELESS AND A WASTE OF OUR TIME.

Both wars used had NO ring nor neck, the BBH used was +0 (that's the concept of beginner/new player, rite?)

Both wars used had NO ring nor neck, the BBH used was +0 (that's the concept of beginner/new player, rite?)

+1

i'm afraid that fede is right...something must be done regarding DK sets/hitting probability.

The dk set defence has been discussed a million times and yeah the defence is bit too high... it also makes dr / pa armors pretty much useless.

Then adding the m.shieldwand + towershield combo its nuts.

Guest zeze

kinda normal for me, used to it.

but think this, maybe is designed to manage dmg of 20 wars clicking, just thinking like helbreath should be.

but is way to overPAwored (lol)

Whine less, play more.

Haha, I make a suggestion and say the DK defense is too high, you and MagicJoker say crap, that the only possible way of missing 9 hits is by having 50 dex, I make a video and you say "whine less play more", in the video u can clearly see that I just don't hit shit to another 200 dex warrior HITTING with a BBH 200 str 200 dex war, which is supposed to be a super *censored* opener owner...Out of 18 hits I only dealt 150 dmg??? so if I lyze a war alone he stands with tower+mshield and I spam crits and hit only 1/6 of his HP??? He wouldn't even need to chug a pot as his health would recover before I hit him again lol.....I mean that's lame....I'm sure ur against it because ur a platemage....

Whine less, play more.

Haha, I make a suggestion and say the DK defense is too high, you and MagicJoker say crap, that the only possible way of missing 9 hits is by having 50 dex, I make a video and you say "whine less play more", in the video u can clearly see that I just don't hit shit to another 200 dex warrior HITTING with a BBH 200 str 200 dex war, which is supposed to be a super *censored* opener owner...Out of 18 hits I only dealt 150 dmg??? so if I lyze a war alone he stands with tower+mshield and I spam crits and hit only 1/6 of his HP??? He wouldn't even need to chug a pot as his health would recover before I hit him again lol.....I mean that's lame....I'm sure ur against it because ur a platemage....

lol true....

Svanfir, you just don't want to see things how they really are.

I said i took criticals, but i play as a mage, and every1 knows that.

This game is a mmpog, MASSIVE MUTLI PLAYER, ur not supposed to easily kill another 180 WAR alone, and barbarian hammer have low hit prob, if u wana get eks clicking a war, use a GiS at least.

What i said was about dk set only, if u add a tower shield, thats like adding about 20 dex to him, so ofcourse ur gona miss a lot more

Also, u hit 1/6 thats 16%, and if we make new wars hit every hit, and make 1k dmg on a war cith tower shield and mshield, whats gonna happen to ppl that arent new, have bbh+4, full hero, rox, and dm5?

Also, new players gear isnt nothing, if they ask around they always get a roop, and if they are lucky a dm1 aswell.

I can also show u like 10 eks i got on MageMurder on wars, i had no itens and low dex, yet on the mass clicking ont only i managed to hit with bbh and low dex,but i also got the final hit with -80 or so dmg

U tried hitting 13 times in 8 seconds, and did 24 dmg, wich is lowe than normal, but ok, lets keep the 24, this means in 1 minute you will deal 180 dmg, or 360 if ur zerked, that without critting, that sounds enough for me, u see, knowing the war will regain hp 4 times in this time, u will make about 150 dmg in 1 minute and take 450 endurance from his armors, so on my point of view, u proved nothing, as it is just fine as it is, in any game, new ppl will have difficult beating experienced people, here it aint different.

lol true....

No, I know how things really are, because I played, both of you just cry at forum.

So, what your claiming here is to be able to kill a war you alone, in 2 lizes or so..? Thats where you make the mistake. This is a MMORPG, things are not made for you to play alone. I assure you that on a fight 2v2, 3v3 or any big fight things change completely.

You want to make a 200dex/str war and be owning everyone out there alone? Thats bullshit.

And im not against because im Bmage, im against because of common sense. Its a game designed to play in groups, not alone. If you want to kill 1vs1 you can do pvp, there you wont worry about mshield/tower or whatever pa shield he carries..

I can give you a lot of examples of people that start from 0 and make their way through, that are learning to fight and that they can ek perfectly fine..

So, once again, my advice is: Log in, play, get involved in big fights without recalling, and see.

lol true....

No, I know how things really are, because I played, both of you just cry at forum.

So, what your claiming here is to be able to kill a war you alone, in 2 lizes or so..? Thats where you make the mistake. This is a MMORPG, things are not made for you to play alone. I assure you that on a fight 2v2, 3v3 or any big fight things change completely.

You want to make a 200dex/str war and be owning everyone out there alone? Thats bullshit.

And im not against because im Bmage, im against because of common sense. Its a game designed to play in groups, not alone. If you want to kill 1vs1 you can do pvp, there you wont worry about mshield/tower or whatever pa shield he carries..

I can give you a lot of examples of people that start from 0 and make their way through, that are learning to fight and that they can ek perfectly fine..

So, once again, my advice is: Log in, play, get involved in big fights without recalling, and see.

Don't deny that SEVERAL times u get lyzed and at least 4 wars are on ya and you easily escape.....

lol true....

yes, its a MMORPG (massive multiplayer online roll playing game), but we are missing something here, there

are ONLY 100 PEOPLE connected at a time here, helbreath isn't what it used to be, now, finding mass fights

is very hard, there are almost no mass fights, and the game should change according to its situation, and

helbreath situation is VERY different from that helbreath we used to play 6++ years ago.

Don't deny that SEVERAL times u get lyzed and at least 4 wars are on ya and you easily escape.....

Of course it happens, sometimes I escape easly, other times I die or I chug 80% of my pots. Fights are meant to last, it would be a pitty if you kill someone with 2 lizes. (which still happens a lot)

yes, its a MMORPG (massive multiplayer online roll playing game), but we are missing something here, there

are ONLY 100 PEOPLE connected at a time here, helbreath isn't what it used to be, now, finding mass fights

is very hard, there are almost no mass fights, and the game should change according to its situation, and

helbreath situation is VERY different from that helbreath we used to play 6++ years ago.

I had no problems finding fights the last time I played (1 month ago more or less) now server seems to be getting even better. Its true that they are not everywhere, or that you will have to wait, but then, you can arrange them also. Now, if theres a fight and people recall (under fair conditions), then that is another problem, having nothing to do with server. 100 people on should be enough to make nice fights constantly if players have the will to make them.

Whine less, play more.

OK OK, just tell me why the hell exists the SUGGESTIONS section?? You mention a single thing and the whole staff automatically disagrees with what you suggest, always answering in such an empty and non-imaginary way...I was just trying to contribute with something...but it's always the same, you don't accept changes in the server...

Yeah, its probably better just not answering suggestion topics than SHOWING, if thats the case, we dont like the idea for THIS SERVER.

Ur right as always mate, thumbs up for you

well take in to a count that dk strips aswell, so i dont see anything wrong with this. all u need is a bit time and skills.

ppl die a lot so that prooves that dk is not immortal armor.

Of course it happens, sometimes I escape easly, other times I die or I chug 80% of my pots. Fights are meant to last, it would be a pitty if you kill someone with 2 lizes. (which still happens a lot)

I had no problems finding fights the last time I played (1 month ago more or less) now server seems to be getting even better. Its true that they are not everywhere, or that you will have to wait, but then, you can arrange them also. Now, if theres a fight and people recall (under fair conditions), then that is another problem, having nothing to do with server. 100 people on should be enough to make nice fights constantly if players have the will to make them.

Oh Oh! U miss our big mass fight dont ya?! Yes or not, I miss it! Die and come back to continue the fight X-)

On Topic: DK is ok.