Sign in to follow this  
lugiore

New Updates

People can recall when they are being raided, meaning you lize someone he recall, MIM and he re call, activate and he recall

what is so wrong with the way it is? as a fairly new player it sucks when a bunch of long time players with items that makes my fight pointless come and kill me quicker then i can beserk myself, the way it is llets me get away without giving away what items i do have and eks, i say leave alone

What is so wrong with the way it is?

1) Theres tons of noobs who fight for 20 minutes till they run out of pots and recall. And im getting tired of this s**t.

2) Recall and safe zones are making this game boring.

3) You can poison the enemy so he cant dc, but theres nothing to do when someone is trying to recall (you can try to hit him, but sooner or later he will succeed)

4) If you want to chug a scroll (which is easier to use) you have to wait 10 seconds.

If you cant handle it:

1) Learn how and when to fight.

2) Train in places where enemies cant jump on you.

3) Use invi pots, then recall.

4) If you are training and some enemies are looking for you, use /pf to see if theyre at the same map.

5) Get your self a descent dr set and recall everywhere!

Edited by vazkitoo

This topic wil; never satisfy everyone. I'll throw some simple answers regarding on:

1) Theres tons of noobs who fight for 20 minutes till they run out of pots and recall. And im getting tired of this s**t.

2) Recall and safe zones are making this game boring.

3) You can poison the enemy so he cant dc, but theres nothing to do when someone is trying to recall (you can try to hit him, but sooner or later he will succeed)

3) If you want to chug a scroll (which is easier to use) you have to wait 10 seconds.

*1) Kill them before they recall.

*2) Non safe zone will make everyone a FH fast, which make those who has a lot of rares stronger and easy for them to EK noobs. And on the other hand, noobs will never have the chance to kill them as opponent is too powerful.

*3) Same answer, you can poison them before they recall, or just kill them first.

If you cant handle it:

1) Learn how and when to fight.

2) Train in places where enemies cant jump on you.

3) Use invi pots, then recall.

4) If you are training and some enemies are looking for you, use /pf to see if theyre at the same map.

5) Get your self a descent dr set and recall everywhere!

*1) Learn how to kill them, and when to hit them, before they recall.

*2) Train in Bi how to kill them before they recall.

*3) Use bow

*4) If you spotted some enemy, ambush them with your team member and make sure he has no chance to recall.

*5) Get yourself a high prob weapons and hit them.

Pros and cons. Boss decision on this, let him set the rule.

Edited: Speaking of tired, I'm more tired on the players keep talking shit and insults on the guild/players. Now that is real piece of sh*ts.

Edited by kennychl

WOW!!! no safe is just CRAP!!! Eveywhere is gonna be boxes. No safe place to go anytime. SUX! No safe defenetly NO!

About recall, i just say NO 10 secs. Want to do it? Make it work with a better seconds time, like half of it.

lol, and how gonna poison help against recall?

I dont need to learn how to fight, or maybe i do, but thats not the problem.

You cant train how to kill recallers cause you dont know when theyre going to recall. And anyways, its lame.

Im mage, and im sick of wars recalling in 1 vs 1, and sometimes when im 1 vs 2+.

No matter what ppl say, recall needs to be fixed.

Poison Resistance: 80% max.

Recall: 10 seconds after taking damage. If you are poisoned you cant recall.

DC: 5 seconds without moving. If you are poisoned you cant dc.

I just disagree about removing safe zones. They are ok, there are places where they are needed. Removing safe zones will cause trouble. Boxing ml/town entrances would be stupid.. There are places without safe zones (garden, rh, d4, d3, d2 which are ok, but city safe zones should exist)

10 sec recall sounds great ^^

I never said safe zones should be removed, im just saying safe zones suck. Most ppl fight with one feet touching safe.

Safe zones ruin 9 of 10 massive fights.

Don't whine about safe zone. It saves many people's life regardless elv/ares, pro or noob. Stop bullshiting about safe zone sux.

And I believe there is a thread (or there ARE threads) about delay in recall. Many agreed on 3 or 4 secs, instead of 10.

And yah, speaking of lame and ruin the game, do something on players who trash talking all the time. Fking pissed by that.

Btw, this is not a suggestion box.

Edited by kennychl

lol, and how gonna poison help against recall?

I dont need to learn how to fight, or maybe i do, but thats not the problem.

You cant train how to kill recallers cause you dont know when theyre going to recall. And anyways, its lame.

Im mage, and im sick of wars recalling in 1 vs 1, and sometimes when im 1 vs 2+.

No matter what ppl say, recall needs to be fixed.

WOW!! that's somehow strange.

10 seconds no recall? That will mess up with pvp actions, with pve actions. Do the delay on recall by dmg, i agree, but not 10 secs.

DC 5 secs without moving? Wait, so, if i DC cause of the internet sux during a mass fight, im dead anyhow. Right?

80% max skill? Where i will put the others 20% skill remaining, in my arse? If you want make something about poison, change the algoritm, not the skill tabble.

I cant just understand why your persistance on this "poisoned cant dc/recall". Its already almost sure that they will impute a dmg timer/delay. If u get poison dmg during this count, you will not be able to dc/recall anywhy.

I beleive that none or ur seggestions will help server.

Edited by gorefest

Idk, is just a suggestion posted out of the correct place. But, want to know what should be a good solution for this recall thing?

We already have the recall scroll, that only have effectivenes after 10 seconds without taking dmg. I REALLY beleive that is NO POINT do exactly same thing on recall by spell. 100% pointless.

SO: SUGGESTION --> It will need a bit more work from graphics, and coding.

When u cast recall on yourself, an aura (recall aura) displays. After x seconds ( i beleive 4 seconds is more than enought) without taking dmg and with this aura on you, u get recalled. If you take dmg during this try of recall, the aura dies and u get a stun.

I will be making a suggestion topic right now discussioning about it.

Suggestion topic done with better explanation:

http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31059

Edited by gorefest

Idk, but this was in my mind, just letting it out so ppl can comment it, dun care if u like it or not :P.

I think when u get first hit and try to recall, u can cast recall but cant use it till the next cast of recall, if the second time u cast recall and someone hits u cant used the recall till the next cast recall, bcuz i have seen so much ppl had been hits but still can recall,lls its funny,

Explain: Hit(weapons/spells)= no recall till next cast of recall but if u can get other hit then u cant used that recall.

if u guys dont get it then idk my english kinda bad i think lol

cheers ty

fix recall bug boys

details please?

hes trying to refer to normal recall as a bug, hes just mentally challenged :(

U fail at life you fat b1tch

im actually playing a server with 15 sec recall and you should test it.. Great for pvps. No ppl recalling when they are getting critted by 4 wars, more ppl dies ( both side ).

I think they should do the same here ^^

im actually playing a server with 15 sec recall and you should test it.. Great for pvps. No ppl recalling when they are getting critted by 4 wars, more ppl dies ( both side ).

I think they should do the same here ^^

hello,

To me that says people attacking will always get there ek and person being attacked has little chance of fleeing.

if recall is fixed to what people want then all us noobs who have only been playing for a short time are just goin to get set apon all the time with hero charaters, and if that happens then no one is goin to join nemesis when the people who been playing for a long time just gain ek after ek because they have skill in playing the game and also as they have good and awesome items. ( thats what i think, i probly wrong tho)

iam only new to helbreath in general i only started playing nearly a year ago ( more like 10 months), and in that time the people who seem to complain about recall are full heros and people who have awesome items who dont like it when a noob escapes them.

sorry if i offend but that what i think...

anywho have fun

hello,

To me that says people attacking will always get there ek and person being attacked has little chance of fleeing.

if recall is fixed to what people want then all us noobs who have only been playing for a short time are just goin to get set apon all the time with hero charaters, and if that happens then no one is goin to join nemesis when the people who been playing for a long time just gain ek after ek because they have skill in playing the game and also as they have good and awesome items. ( thats what i think, i probly wrong tho)

iam only new to helbreath in general i only started playing nearly a year ago ( more like 10 months), and in that time the people who seem to complain about recall are full heros and people who have awesome items who dont like it when a noob escapes them.

anywho have fun

Agreeded

Edited by gorefest

hello,

anywho have fun

Agreeded

Agree too