Sign in to follow this  
tbone

Query On Exp Items

I was wondering if i used exp20 weapon, will the rest of my party get the boost too?

Also if im on mage with exp 20 wand, but party with a warr, when he kills te mob do i srill get bonus?

Thx.

I was wondering if i used exp20 weapon, will the rest of my party get the boost too?

Also if im on mage with exp 20 wand, but party with a warr, when he kills te mob do i srill get bonus?

Thx.

i think if u using the exp20 u must kill the mob to get 20% bonus.

Ruth, that aint the point...

The question is: Do the rest or the party get bonus exp when he kills the mob with the xp20 item, Thats actually a good question... i dont have an answer for that either

this isn't hard to test, if you have the time do the following:

-1st: Kill 1 Werewolf with any weapon (no exp bonus, and without party), then write down the exp.

-2nd: Kill the same Werewolf with Exp 20% weapon (not in party), then write down the exp.

-3rd: get into a party (just 1 more person), repeat steps 1 and 2.

lets say a ww gives 20k exp in step one

Then in step 2 it will give 24k

in party:

step1 will give you 20* 0,6 (party bonus)=12k for each one.

step 2 SHOULD give you 14,4k to each one. If he gets less exp than you, then you are the only one that gets the exp.

now do it to the other side, i mean, let him kill the mob without exp 20% weapon, and you holding your exp 20% weapon. If you get 14.4k, means you dont have to kill the mob, the exp is added just because u are holding it. if you get 12k, then you have to kill the mob to get the bonus.

Please Do it so we all know!

Thx.

If YOU get the kill, yes

No

Works on exp tablet too?

I'm pretty sure EXP Tablet/EXP Weapons only work for the person using them, and only if THEY kill the monster.

But please, test it and find out!

How does experience gaining exactly work in nemesis:

- You gain item-stat exp bonus (combined all exp stats or each item you equip)

- You gain bonus/penalty for level & map related kill (bonus for level 100- and/or leveling in farm - Penalty of 10% in farm for lvl 140- and 20% in farm for lvl 140+

- Party exp is calculated and distributed to the party members to their exp stock value (which includes yourself !)

- You gain a bonus for map related kill (exp bonus for barracks)

- You gain a bonus for level related kill (120- gains 300% exp, 121 to 160 gains 200% exp, 160 to 180 gains 150% exp, 180 gains 100% exp

- You gain an effect related bonus (exp slate: 300% exp)

Conclusion:

Party members do NOT gain the barracks exp bonus, level bonus or effect related bonus.

Party members DO gain your item-stat exp bonus but also suffer your penalty level/map related. (Helping a noob train in farm will give him less exp then helping him train on the same mobs in another map).

Additional notes:

If you're in a party, and you're the killer, your exp is distributed using the exp-distribution table notified in a past update release, but on top of that you gain a 10% bonus for being the killer of the mob.

e.g.

Exp gained: 100

Party Size: 8

Killer?: yes

Exp/member: (100 + (100 * 1.4)) / 8 = (100 + 140) / 8 = 240 / 8 = 30

Exp for killer: (30 + (30 / 10)) = 33

The "other" members (not the killer) will gain the 30 exp, but the killer have a base of 33 exp, on top of this 33 exp the barracks bonus, level bonus and expslate bonus must be added.

Let's say you're lvl 180 with expslate ON at garden:

33 * 100% exp = 33 exp (level bonus)

33 * 300% exp = 99 exp (slate bonus)

So the exp for the killer would turn out to be 99, while the exp for the other members turns out to be 30.