Sign in to follow this  
Emke

Xelima Weapon On Monsters

So....what monster would you use it on then? A GG?

Eh, don't really see too much use out of this besides maybe soloing harder monsters, but even then it wouldn't get much use. I guess it could be somewhat useful when clearing maps like infernia and procella.

Assuming rare monsters are helclaws, dragons, wyverns, tigerworms, and abby.

Edited by Synz

It's not really a bad idea.... Just needs some thought as to what monsters arent affected.... like abby obviously, maybe wyverns and stuff. TW and HC dont matter cause they drop shit anyway :D

then u go infernia with 10 ppl and kill 100 demon in 2 min wait the minuts and use xel again 100 demon more

Edited by Mito24

It's not really a bad idea.... Just needs some thought as to what monsters arent affected.... like abby obviously, maybe wyverns and stuff. TW and HC dont matter cause they drop shit anyway :D

i think its bad idea... hc tw drop shit .. but when they drop good its really good.. making they die really faster would unbalance the server in months... I guess xelima weapons are good as they are... work perfectly

dont wanna screw the idea .. but i think there more important things in the server that need to change (like manu =D ) otherwise xelima would raise to much the item value witch is aready HIGH!

The Xelima God decided to make 3 rare weapons for the battle between Eldeniel's and Aresien's followers, not to murder the Creator of all monster The Abaddon.

To murder higher level monster there are Ancient Slates that will help you bring them down.