Sign in to follow this  
Ganksta

I Wonder What The Difference Is....?

who the F cares????? let the 15 ppl who play arg server have w/e they want.

There are quite a few more than that ;)

The point of my post is, that according to the length of time Arg has been up, it has way more rares than Int.

For all those who keep pointing out that int has more rares total, DUH!

Someone already mentioned it, but the main reason would be that the server started out as 140 max, very few rares were found during that time. So If u tracked the time when int first went to 180 up until the first year. You would see very similar results.

A better question would be, How the hell the arg guild ended up with so many rares on the international server. Especially seeing how they never ever ever ever hunted. I know the guild was ok with stealing other people's items, but even with that in mind it still dont add up.

i told you long ago, learn to do trades

you are implying that elguason and juli gave arglandia items? lol

dont ever post in reference to me kid, ur inferior.

you don't have to be so irritable boy..the economy will pick back up soon and then people like you will find something again.

Edited by Cleanser

lol i quit at least a month ago. and i still have everything i had when i quit, minus the mplate that medic- stole from me. And if anyone wants to stake items on a 1 vs 1 with me i'd love to see some1 step up to the plate, especially u cleanser, maybe u will fight with "your" items????

lol i quit at least a month ago. and i still have everything i had when i quit, minus the mplate that medic- stole from me. And if anyone wants to stake items on a 1 vs 1 with me i'd love to see some1 step up to the plate, especially u cleanser, maybe u will fight with "your" items????

Ok, I've tried to not get involved with you but I wont let you accuse me of stealing items.

I changed my PW after you first made a stupid *censored* ticket from MY account about GM abuse wich in the end (I know this is not was not your intention or your fault. But it was a stupid thing to do.) got Therapist banned.

Then you started accusing Danny of stealing all my items and completely ignored my request of wanting to talk to him before contacting GMs, by tricking him to think you were me and stealing some of the items back, wich made him change his PW and later on get his acc banned.

Anyways thanks to cooperative GMs we figured it out and Danny gave me my items back before I even got to ask him for them.

Danny never had any intentions of stealing my items and we are still good friends.!

Besides that you started acting like a first class jerk ingame even more then you did allready.

If i'm not wrong you got banned with my Ice Sword a few weeks before you quit.

I guess you gave me UR part of the offer on the Mplate as a gift, for idk, *censored*ing up lots of lots of shit for me.

If i'm correct our offer was zerk wand ms10, ma9 hose, ma12 berk, ma9 plate, ma9 wings, IP neck. Ur part was zWand ms10.

Thanks to you I am not allowed to write tickets about items / other players anymore.

Is it too much that I decided to change my PW after all this?

All this being said you fooded my Ice Sword after I changed my PW.

SS proving that i never stole anything.

PS. I'm very sorry for posting this. I know it's way offtopic but it had to be done.

Ok, I've tried to not get involved with you but I wont let you accuse me of stealing items.

I changed my PW after you first made a stupid *censored* ticket from MY account about GM abuse wich in the end (I know this is not was not your intention or your fault. But it was a stupid thing to do.) got Therapist banned.

Then you started accusing Danny of stealing all my items and completely ignored my request of wanting to talk to him before contacting GMs, by tricking him to think you were me and stealing some of the items back, wich made him change his PW and later on get his acc banned.

Anyways thanks to cooperative GMs we figured it out and Danny gave me my items back before I even got to ask him for them.

Danny never had any intentions of stealing my items and we are still good friends.!

Besides that you started acting like a first class jerk ingame even more then you did allready.

If i'm not wrong you got banned with my Ice Sword a few weeks before you quit.

I guess you gave me UR part of the offer on the Mplate as a gift, for idk, *censored*ing up lots of lots of shit for me.

If i'm correct our offer was zerk wand ms10, ma9 hose, ma12 berk, ma9 plate, ma9 wings, IP neck. Ur part was zWand ms10.

Thanks to you I am not allowed to write tickets about items / other players anymore.

Is it too much that I decided to change my PW after all this?

All this being said you fooded my Ice Sword after I changed my PW.

SS proving that i never stole anything.

PS. I'm very sorry for posting this. I know it's way offtopic but it had to be done.

This is one cat you should've left in the bag. Both of ya.

sum bans incoming

ontopic: i think arg server will end up reviving, and ganksta i think u dun kno the amount of items korean guild has, which i think its already more than arg server itself lol

just about 95% of what medic says is a blatent lie. Even the SS isnt legit, i wrote something sarcastic and he took a SS of his chat window with only that part showing. Only thing he said that was true is that i fooded his ice sword HAHAHAHAAH get F'd backstabbin thief.