Sign in to follow this  
El Rafa

So What's Up

well krede

U are right, this is the time for elvine to create some new guilds and to organize new players. And I would do it myself if not for the fact that:

1. I dont have time to administer hunts and orgazine stuff...

2. I love the guild im in ^^

im just trying to get elvine togheter since we are underpowered (ATM), hence more need to stick togheter as a team and kill evils fks (aswell as monsters 2)... hahaha

pz love and Censored (and i dont mean the guild)

/Zoul

well krede

U are right, this is the time for elvine to create some new guilds and to organize new players. And I would do it myself if not for the fact that:

1. I dont have time to administer hunts and orgazine stuff...

2. I love the guild im in ^^

im just trying to get elvine togheter since we are underpowered (ATM), hence more need to stick togheter as a team and kill evils fks (aswell as monsters 2)... hahaha

pz love and Censored (and i dont mean the guild)

/Zoul

Lol :D I don't mind you hating on my guild. that only means we're making a difference ;)

no offense but , when i played, i could decide who kills abby or not, and yes just being a player

you can ask around

killing abaddon proves nothing

killing abaddon proves nothing

It means that a certain person/ group can lead a rather tough hunt.. Which means gathering ppl, let them follow instructions, fair drops for everyone, etc..

God i love these forums hahahah (lol Krede)

and ya Jos, i agree, it takes both manpower and coordination to get to abby and to kill him aswell. Hence i use that a measure of town strenght and progress, purely pve wise. pvp wise is another story completely.

And i dont hate cencored btw. i think u guys are fun. well at least some of u. GoDie! train with 1 eye open!

B)

DO IT THEN!

Im ares all the way, just log elv sometimes when theres no elvs on to fight, or atleast ill keep being ares till i get full hero, than i might try to help elv a bit

About abby hunting, its really hard to get a abby hunt going and kill abby, and ares only managed to kill abbys last weels because no elv even tried to fk up the hunr, they would log ares instead or ignore it, its really easy to destroy a hunt at abby map, MaynarD lots of times delayed for at least 30 mins - 1 hour abby hunt alone, and when he died he would just come back, lets say there is 8 ares killing tws, u go there with 3 mages and just spam bliz, u get 3 ares down, means they will have to stop huntting tws until these 3 are back, so thats a success already

cant someone hack sc2 and change admins, make edits so koreans come back? :P

Make Held that is time friendly for people from Asia (Koreans) and they will back. Claimed by Pinklady.

lol dont listen to the army boy :P

God i love these forums hahahah (lol Krede)

and ya Jos, i agree, it takes both manpower and coordination to get to abby and to kill him aswell. Hence i use that a measure of town strenght and progress, purely pve wise. pvp wise is another story completely.

And i dont hate cencored btw. i think u guys are fun. well at least some of u. GoDie! train with 1 eye open!

B)

Can't, I need to get some Elv blood so my name will appear at this weekly top ek list. Else my guildmate will scold me for being inactive.

Btw Zoul, u can try organize some small hunt first such as DE pit, or garden party, to get to know who is good on what, and to boost their interest of playing. Then u can try helclaw, or dragons, or dungeon4. Then get someone that u think he can organize hunts when u r not around.

My 2 cents :)