Sign in to follow this  
El Rafa

About Laming And Permanent Ban.

1st Offence- Total wipe of EKs and Hero Parts. And TWO weeks "LAMER!" above character.

2nd Offence- EK Wipe, LAMER! above char. Level dropped to 140 Cant retake DK set until 200cont, 2week ban

3rd Offence- Char banned until 2030 must go through player amnesty.

^^i think that should do^^

looks nice.

Yup. That would be nice. I think there should be only two max offences. (1st and 3rd options posted by VR-six).

I dont mean that we should unban all who got banned earlier, but just for future cases.

#4. Laming: The laming of EKs is NOT allowed. We don?t only search for EK lamers based on using the same IP address; we also take into consideration things such as time, level, place, and other factors that the GameMasters will use to judge a possible case of EK laming. The penalty for EK laming is a ban of your character?s account. We have developed a method that detects laming in a very efficient way. If you lame, it does not matter if you have done it for the first time or if you have been laming (a little or a lot), it will be detected and you will be punished. Consider this seriously, so that you do not mourn the loss of your account.

Everything said at rules section. When you start playing is supposed you read rules previously.

The rules are there, its your problem if you didn'tt read them, then face consequences.

Like said earlier in this topic; people doesnt really read them. Usually people who lame are some new comers and I doubt server can afford losing players at the moment.

OK EVERYONE this is getting alittle tiring and old to read the same comments over and over again. WE GET THE POINT that people dont read the RULES. I dont think that is the issue anymore, yes people dont ready the rules we all know that. But it needs to be changed because of the low population we are having in HB these days. Player amnesty is good and all but, if it happens 95% of the time the player WONT return. If the issue was that people were not reading the rules than its pretty easy to make a HUGE screen pop up when you log in that says "IF YOU LAME EKS YOU ARE BANNED UNTIL 2030!" <<<That 1 line there solves 80% of the problem in 8 words and 1 number. And me being 1 of the people that did NOT read the rules for a while, its just common sence that LAMING is AGAINST the RULES. People dont have to think about it, you just know it is, and you know the consequences are BAD.

The thing is, we aren't really losing many players to laming eks. Not everyone knows what "laming eks" even is.

If you really want to help the server, you should be trying to find ways of bringing players to the server.

This game just isn't super noob friendly ;/

What I said earlier also made perfect "sence."

Edited by Synz