Sign in to follow this  
ViaNz

What Happen To Sade ?

i felt bored when come to sade. Everytimes i just giving out free ek to ares during the sade bcoz only few elv in ML and 20+ - 30 ares are chasing us for the ek...sometimes more worst 20 ares chase 1 elv.... i wonder y all ppl go to ares and nobody become elv ? even though some ppl joined elv but ares is just too many ppl the game obviously become imbalance...elv already lost held almost everytimes and sade is the only thing that keep elv ppl to stay in the game. if this problem keep on i believe elv ppl will lose confident and quit the game...That's all i wanna say...i hope GM can do something to it. thank you

what dragon ? u mean ur guild (argen guild )?... what can ur guild do ? only few member r left in ur guild... u think add 5 more ppl can win 20+ ares ?

cus most elvine quited/are quiting..

game is way out of balance and its like that for the last 3 months now most elvine just dont play anymore..

yea its really hard play sade with 2 elvs and 30 ares chasing for ek. Destoy base? Dream it....

There no active guilds on sades only High-HB, Hachis* and no more. Some Pollerudos and Argenlandia but a few ppl. We cant do the difference in sades ares to much for us.

i felt bored when come to sade. Everytimes i just giving out free ek to ares during the sade bcoz only few elv in ML and 20+ - 30 ares are chasing us for the ek...sometimes more worst 20 ares chase 1 elv.... i wonder y all ppl go to ares and nobody become elv ? even though some ppl joined elv but ares is just too many ppl the game obviously become imbalance...elv already lost held almost everytimes and sade is the only thing that keep elv ppl to stay in the game. if this problem keep on i believe elv ppl will lose confident and quit the game...That's all i wanna say...i hope GM can do something to it. thank you

Tuesday sade many malaysians and japanese. Most malaysians are at aresden :D

Elvs malaysians getting lesser, and hwarang hardly show up already. That's why lo!