Sign in to follow this  
Kefka

Quests

alright first id like to suggest making max contribution at 10k because 700 is way 2 easy and i like to quest.

secondly i would also like an accept or rejection button when you goto pick a quest that way you dont have to keep talking to the city hall guy and then trying would be more convient to just hit reject and it bring up a different quest. would also like to see a nice pvm weapon as a quest reward also for those with high cont something like when you get up to 10k you can trade it in for this weapon that would only be good for pvm and be totally useless for pvp.

Agree with everything.

About the accept/reject thing, I think White said they're working on a list where you can just select the one you want.

Also, I think I've said this before, but there's a quest that tells you to kill 50 stalkers in toh3, which is too hard of a quest. I don't hear of many "STALKER SUMMON EVENT IN TOH3!" ;(

so any thoughts on the pvm sword im thinking it should do a avg of 90 with a max hit of 150 since it would be so time consuming to get and would be worthless for pvp

Previous update we overhauled quest list and added around 30 normal quests for level 170+

Last update we expanded the quests with a new type of quests called Party Quests, real hard quests you mostly can't solo or require a group to be worth the reward.

On top of that we pushed the update time with a few hours to include the Quest List system in the game.

Next update will contain Guild System which automatically REQUIRES contribution cap increased to a higher amount.

We WILL raise the cape, but not right now, there is no use to raise it right now.

Contribution points will be required to upgrade your guild using the new Guild System (which will be released fall 2010)

We WILL raise the cape, but not right now, there is no use to raise it right now.

300k exp and 105k gold says otherwise.

I'm not max cont yet, but you can't get any more quests with max cont can you? I dunno ;[

I'm not max cont yet, but you can't get any more quests with max cont can you? I dunno ;[

Nope, you can't.

300k exp and 105k gold says otherwise.

no support for this? wat.