Sign in to follow this  
Koffka

New Game Currency

if gold worth 0 here and lotery gives nothing there are few ways to refresh marcetplace / trades and motivate ppl for searching something else instead of perfect armor only.

1) increase shop / wh / ch prices x10? then ull see really fast some1 is selling something for gold.

2) make lucky tickets much higher chance of getting something. increase chances of getting non overpowered items like rogm / rod / rodd / blood axe / blood rapier / blood sword / de bow ect from them.

and increase price of them to 1kk . u will see at once all pits are cleaned and ppl will sell stones / items for gold.

3) if 2 above will be negative for new players we have to make a loyal policy for them OR making ZEMSTONES a new currency. Remove zems from wyvern droplist but keep for others like - dragons / fire wyvs ... we will see fast how ppl are trading nice items they keep in wh for nothing for zems.

u want to play u have to keep zem!! we will see fast non setted pros fast aswell . low zems on server - better trades and more dk chars around keeping their ma sets in wh :)

Edited by Koffka

I like the idea of making zems the new currency, however i think zems should 1 endurance only, that will make them worth more.

I agree we need a new currency

if gold worth 0 here and lotery gives nothing there are few ways to refresh marcetplace / trades and motivate ppl for searching something else instead of perfect armor only.

1) increase shop / wh / ch prices x10? then ull see really fast some1 is selling something for gold.

2) make lucky tickets much higher chance of getting something. increase chances of getting non overpowered items like rogm / rod / rodd / blood axe / blood rapier / blood sword / de bow ect from them.

and increase price of them to 1kk . u will see at once all pits are cleaned and ppl will sell stones / items for gold.

3) if 2 above will be negative for new players we have to make a loyal policy for them OR making ZEMSTONES a new currency. Remove zems from wyvern droplist but keep for others like - dragons / fire wyvs ... we will see fast how ppl are trading nice items they keep in wh for nothing for zems.

u want to play u have to keep zem!! we will see fast non setted pros fast aswell . low zems on server - better trades and more dk chars around keeping their ma sets in wh :)

1) True, still, new people will have even more harder times getting gold

2)Not sure what I think of that

3)Like #1, its hard for new players to get zems.

When gold is more needed, players will trade items that are in WH and not used (like low mp armor/other things) will be sold for gold.

To get to that point, we need something in shop/bs that is used alot, for gold. (Xstone/Mstone or Zem for 1 mill, for example)

EDIT:

Ah, and to add another good point:

If zems are all 1/3 (and cant be 2/3 of 3/3), people with mass item that get lots of EK's ALSO need to go hunt for their zems if they dont get them anymore by killing enemy. This means MORE hunting wyvs/drags, and more chance for new people to join them on a hunt! And theeeeeeeeeen, new people get more chance to get zems aswell! and then they can ALSO buy some low armors with it!

Edited by Nindax

When gold is more needed, players will trade items that are in WH and not used (like low mp armor/other things) will be sold for gold.

To get to that point, we need something in shop/bs that is used alot, for gold. (Xstone/Mstone or Zem for 1 mill, for example)

EDIT:

If zems are all 1/3 (and cant be 2/3 of 3/3), people with mass item that get lots of EK's ALSO need to go hunt for their zems if they dont get them anymore by killing enemy. This means MORE hunting wyvs/drags, and more chance for new people to join them on a hunt! And theeeeeeeeeen, new people get more chance to get zems aswell! and then they can ALSO buy some low armors with it!

Wow very good IDEAS, agree with both "1 endu zem" and raising price of everything...Yeah it'd be definitely more interesting.

EDIT:

Wow very good IDEAS, agree with both "1 endu zem" and raising price of everything...Yeah it'd be definitely more interesting.

yeah but a heal/mana pot will cost a lot...like 6k when u lose held and 3k when u win...wow its gonna hurt LOL

Actually these idea are not bad at all. I especially like the idea of raising prices in shop/bs by 10 fold. This would bring a lot more quest hunting into the picture. And in return would bring more items into the "market" Also giving new players a way to earn currency that can actualy buy some starter sets/weapons. GOOD thinking koffka

Edited by foefoe

The only problem is when you higher the value of zems, people run/recall/logout faster from battle....

And that is something you dont want!

The gold was decreased already, and a High Exp server with a Gold rate very low is a bad idea.

Lucky tickets give some rare items! There is a Xelima Neck from Lucky tickets.

You can use gold to buy zems (Most of the times with new players), rep and Lucky Tickets.

May be we can add a TP to TOH3 for 100K?

BF TP (for Heldenians winners) for 20K?

There are players that dont train/hunt anymore and just log in to have some fun/raid, i dont want them to stop playing!

Would be nice to see this one coming, remembered they did this one on an old other server and it helped a lot.

But indeed, keep spending it on lottery tickets :D ;)

The gold was decreased already, and a High Exp server with a Gold rate very low is a bad idea.

Lucky tickets give some rare items! There is a Xelima Neck from Lucky tickets.

You can use gold to buy zems (Most of the times with new players), rep and Lucky Tickets.

There are players that dont train/hunt anymore and just log in to have some fun/raid, i dont want them to stop playing!

well that can be done aswell but i was thinking about refreshing game , marcetplace , trades ..

not about cleaning server from gold ...

price for tps wont resurrect marcet.

If we considered doing any of these things, I'd pick 1 at a time, and see how it starts to affect the economy. Putting them all in at one time would DESTROY new players to the game, and definitely hurt the older players.

As far as Zems go, if I ever ran out of zems on my warrior, I just wouldn't play him until I got more.

Why? Because I don't have enough space in my WH to put all my statted items (darn naked PVP events!), and I'm too lazy to make a char to transfer my trade items to! :lol:

well it should be only 1 at a time for sure , just need to choose the way we should move and think much deeper .

i mean you shouldnt take direct offer i made but the idea should be realized :)

for anyone who cares, im always selling zems at 500k each.

Now u tell me... after i wasted all my gold at the damn lottery lol :P