Sign in to follow this  
El Rafa

Why Is It So Hard To Make A Trade?

Ive been looking for mp w or a good weapon for warr for months, and nobody trades shit. I refuse to believe that ALL mp armor w or weapons are being used...

I offer good for stuff and nothing, can someone plz help me find a reason for this?

Personally i think its cus ppl can buy items for cash (wich SUX!), i mean why trade stuff when u can just buy it.....?

Getting VERY tired of this.

And where did all the elvines go btw, always outnumbered in my own town ffs....

Something is terribly wrong here.

/Zoul

You're looking for MP armor, THE most used armor in the game. Unless someone has a higher piece, they won't trade their MP armor, because it's the most useful item they have, usually.

As for a good weapon for a warrior, I KNOW a lot of people trade weapons...what kind are you looking for, anyways?

As for the town population, Elvine will come back, trust me. This happens a lot...sometimes Elvine is the town with huge numbers, sometimes Aresden.

It will change back sooner or later.

whats a good offer for u? remember this server is item whored, prolly u offering common stuff for ppl

also remember that ppl that has "good weapons" for trade, means they got even a better one, and as a consequence they are mostly also iten whores, and they mainly need smt really specific/ or high %

all written above isnt explaining the situacion.

low players amount means low hunts/drops/trades.

ppl who play are afked or raid.

items arent dropped at all.

all other nice items are stucked on chars who left long ago.

half year ago u had to bump ur post on marcetplace twice a day or it go 2nd page . now u can do it once a week.

p.s. mp always been the most used but u could get it easily.

all depend on offer. now u will not find anything and no matter what u are offering.

thats only my point of view

Edited by Koffka

I understand that mp is the most wanted armor. The fact that "this server is itemwhored"... so basically what your saying is unless you got something extraordinary u aint gonna get anything.

for example, yesterday i got frustrated and found 1 person with a mp49 berk w, i offered hp56 hose + bbh+3 + ms14 then ms16. but no trade. I KNOW this is a rippoff and i could get a hell of a lot better then a mp49 berk for those items, but wth i thought, better to get something i use.

But no... since the player "already had hp70 hose (that he probably bought), he didnt need".....

Don't get me wrong, i could buy stuff 2 for real money, but I prefer to spend on beer and ....

Soon ima vote for a restart of the server and /perm ban for cash trades.

And I have some stuff to trade, imagine new players, it must be hell for them. a flam+3 must seem like a goldmine lol

I dont have extraordinary items, but hell, they arent bad either.

http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=29334

/Zoul

I understand that mp is the most wanted armor. The fact that "this server is itemwhored"... so basically what your saying is unless you got something extraordinary u aint gonna get anything.

for example, yesterday i got frustrated and found 1 person with a mp49 berk w, i offered hp56 hose + bbh+3 + ms14 then ms16. but no trade. I KNOW this is a rippoff and i could get a hell of a lot better then a mp49 berk for those items, but wth i thought, better to get something i use.

But no... since the player "already had hp70 hose (that he probably bought), he didnt need".....

Don't get me wrong, i could buy stuff 2 for real money, but I prefer to spend on beer and ....

Soon ima vote for a restart of the server and /perm ban for cash trades.

And I have some stuff to trade, imagine new players, it must be hell for them. a flam+3 must seem like a goldmine lol

I dont have extraordinary items, but hell, they arent bad either.

http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=29334

/Zoul

The problem is that there isnt a main way to pay ingame (like gold). Since gold isnt worth a thing, it now is zems/mstone/xstone.

Probably with an amount of those, you can buy it (if the player is interested in upgrading/or trading the stones/zems for something else).

Its just that people always want something they can use, and not just another item sitting in WH. I know it sucks, but not much to do about it ..

Edited by Nindax

ialways tyed to retrade items.. if i cant trade my shit for items i need i try to find any other good deal even if its useless for me. and so on .

Zoul maybe u find mp W not for hp 56 hose and ms16 but for mr 70 berk and dm4 ))) think about that

Ya koffka, i always try to renew my wh items, if i change items maybe i get something that someone wants.

Its the only way i think : :sleep:

The problem is that there isnt a main way to pay ingame (like gold). Since gold isnt worth a thing, it now is zems/mstone/xstone.

Probably with an amount of those, you can buy it (if the player is interested in upgrading/or trading the stones/zems for something else).

Its just that people always want something they can use, and not just another item sitting in WH. I know it sucks, but not much to do about it ..

http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=29500

earlier every1 needed something and people were willing to trade for items they didn't need if they knew it was good trade. A lot of people have been trading for year(s) now and are only interested in logging in occasionally to play. Since they have every item that they reasonably need there is no reason to trade..

earlier every1 needed something and people were willing to trade for items they didn't need if they knew it was good trade. A lot of people have been trading for year(s) now and are only interested in logging in occasionally to play. Since they have every item that they reasonably need there is no reason to trade..

This.

If I want an item, usually I don't have any items that the other person wants (or that I want to give up). So I sell items I don't need for cash and then buy the items I want with the cash I made from selling my items. WAY easier to get items this way than trading.

I don't actually spend any money on this game, unless I'm donating to the server.

The fact that you point out you spend your money on beer is quite hilarious by the way, congratulations you manly man you. :P

all written above isnt explaining the situacion.

low players amount means low hunts/drops/trades.

ppl who play are afked or raid.

items arent dropped at all.

all other nice items are stucked on chars who left long ago.

half year ago u had to bump ur post on marcetplace twice a day or it go 2nd page . now u can do it once a week.

p.s. mp always been the most used but u could get it easily.

all depend on offer. now u will not find anything and no matter what u are offering.

thats only my point of view

That's the reason...

Edited by FedeD

This.

If I want an item, usually I don't have any items that the other person wants (or that I want to give up). So I sell items I don't need for cash and then buy the items I want with the cash I made from selling my items. WAY easier to get items this way than trading.

I don't actually spend any money on this game, unless I'm donating to the server.

The fact that you point out you spend your money on beer is quite hilarious by the way, congratulations you manly man you. :P

Point being, i dont want to waste my money on this game, dont get wrong, i love it, its timeless...

However I prioritize other stuff to do with my 200 dollars or whatever, like paying bills... if thats less manly and more acceptable to u.

Besides, cash trades makes me lol, it makes stuff like the amnesty program for lamers a joke.

Reset the char? nps ill just buy new items....

Thats my 2 cents

ty

/Zoul

Make gold worth something on this server. First of all then no one would run around with 30+ pots in their bag and make them hard to kill atleast 15min. Secoun people would buy stuff for gold, and gold is something all gets, just matter of time till u have enough. Best way to make trading working again. Servers where gold is easy to optain, often ends up like this. and i mean that 5k gold should mean something.

Make gold worth something on this server. First of all then no one would run around with 30+ pots in their bag and make them hard to kill atleast 15min. Secoun people would buy stuff for gold, and gold is something all gets, just matter of time till u have enough. Best way to make trading working again. Servers where gold is easy to optain, often ends up like this. and i mean that 5k gold should mean something.

No, we've tried this countless times on this server and it never helped anything. High experiences + low gold = a joke.

~~~~

El Rafa, I don't spend my actual money on this game, only cash I make from selling items on this game. It's like I'm trading those items I sell for those items I buy and sometimes I make money too.

Amnesty program is never a joke, you lose all of your heroes and DK stuff which both take a good amount of time to get back up. Especially if you had a DK15 and full hero. Buying items isn't going to help you with anything, unless you buy a completely new character.

I agree, i vote for a complete gold delete of all characters and in all maps (pits etc) and reduce gold drop to normal (or very low) dropamount

Problem is, lots of players plays just for raid, they dont like hunting or doing any activity that can get u gold, if they have to start selling their itens to repot/repair, most likely they stop playing here

and itens dont drop? lol, this makes no sence, how would there be so many item whores if items didnt drop?

ur just not hunting at the right spot, and/or u have bad luck, valkyrie is a good example of that, shes got lots of rares hunting, and nice armors too

No i didnt buy it :)

i dont have an internet banking account or anything like that...

and i refused cuz i prefer to have the mp than the items u offered

No i didnt buy it :)

i dont have an internet banking account or anything like that...

and i refused cuz i prefer to have the mp than the items u offered

Fair enough, althou for obvious reasons i prefer not mention ppl by name to avoid drama :)