Sign in to follow this  
SpeedWeed

Lag In A Week

MJ fandt den s? jeg.

http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.ph...3&hl=nvidia

Der kan du sl? den fra

Tak raMz jeg vil pr?ve det imorgen for jeg har ikke lige haft tid til det i dag :) h?ber det virker men min bror er os lige begyndt og spille her p? serveren og han lagger slet ikke s? m?ske er det min computer der har f?et en virus men tak for hj?lpen jeg vil pr?ve det imorgen

i face the same problem as u speedweed, i dont know y it so lag lately... yes i usually hav some lag but not always... lately i felt the lag has become more often and i'll get twice dc in just 5 min... when i want to log back it took me quite long (10- 20+ seconds) to get into the select char screen and then it took me another 10+ second to get into the game. At first, i thought i got dc from the internet when i got dc from hb but later i realise it's not... i still can surf the net as usually... so i think it mayb the server problem... i hope this can be fix as soon as possible and also hope u guys can understand what i'm saying here bcoz my english wasn't very good... :)

Same goes to me, and almost everyone from my guild, who are from Malaysia mainly, and japanese, and hong kong, and even Eos from Brazil facing the same thing. People stop connecting to game coz they got frustrated with the lag. And being trash talked by those players who doesnt understand us with the mass lag we having. Kinda pissed us all off.

lag its 2 good for you... i can run when u aim HellFIre :).

Sometimes I have Lag/Network traffic and DC.. it happends every 30 mins, and sometimes when ares raiding :( zem -1

150ms is good SpeedWeed.

I tried to ping Arg server and there i have 23ping ! :o To nice, but prefer to play here at Int Server.

LOL i find out that i was running the wrong server files my game looked like helbreath usa no change in "WH" but now i have the helbreath nemesis updated files so i hope that is will help me to get less lag :D

i will make a respons when i have time to test if i got less lag :D i dont feel like hunting now :D

Velkommen til serveren. Jeg har aldrig haft problemer med lag her, s? du har nok ret i det er din computer der har fanget sig en virus. Hvis du ikke har noget vigtigt p? den s? formater den :) Altid sweet at f? en frisk harddisk.

Ja ellers pr?v det raMz skrev tidligere.

Men velkommen og h?ber du f?r det godt her, selvom det er lidt d?dt til tider. Men n?r den nye update kommer, er jeg n?sten sikker p? mange vender tilbage.

LOL i find out that i was running the wrong server files my game looked like helbreath usa no change in "WH" but now i have the helbreath nemesis updated files so i hope that is will help me to get less lag :D

i will make a respons when i have time to test if i got less lag :D i dont feel like hunting now :D

hmm I have usa Hb on my pc only replace the helgame.. I think is the same...

hmm I have usa Hb on my pc only replace the helgame.. I think is the same...

hi RUTH no its not the same some things ingame have change WH is much more cool with nemesis helbreath the helgame.exe does not thange that you will have to download the version of helbreath here on nemesis website its much more cool :)

who are really lag ....

you all can try this

www.laglessproxy.com

hi silvergold what is that ?? just a spam post or ? :)

Velkommen til serveren. Jeg har aldrig haft problemer med lag her, s? du har nok ret i det er din computer der har fanget sig en virus. Hvis du ikke har noget vigtigt p? den s? formater den :) Altid sweet at f? en frisk harddisk.

Ja ellers pr?v det raMz skrev tidligere.

Men velkommen og h?ber du f?r det godt her, selvom det er lidt d?dt til tider. Men n?r den nye update kommer, er jeg n?sten sikker p? mange vender tilbage.

hej J-power dejligt og se der er flere danskere her inde p? serveren :D jeg har oversat et forum tr?d for hb nemesis til dansk s? tror snart den kommer ud p? siden :D

men det med de nye filer jeg har f?et s? lagger jeg liges? meget som f?r s? jeg er n?sten sikker p? jeg har f?et en virus for min bror som os er begyndt her inde lagger selt ikke s? m? formater min computer snart :P

hvad ang?r den nye patch hvad er det som er s? specielt ved den alle snakker om den ??

who are really lag ....

you all can try this

www.laglessproxy.com

It's actually a 'server' that reduce your lag.

who are really lag ....

you all can try this

www.laglessproxy.com

hm okay i will try it but i think i got a virus cuz by brother dont lag and i do and i know my computer was hit by somthing so <_<

who are really lag ....

you all can try this

www.laglessproxy.com

hm about the www.laglessproxy.com

on the website its says what games its support and helbreath is not 1 of them so i dont think it will work or ?? :unsure:

who are really lag ....

you all can try this

www.laglessproxy.com

on the website its says what games its support and helbreath is not 1 of them so i dont think it will work or ?? :unsure:

I saw, when I looked on the website a while ago, there was "Helbreath USA" and "Helbreath Nemesis" in the supported game list..

who are really lag ....

you all can try this

www.laglessproxy.com

100% working !!!!

WWW.LAGLESSPROXY.COM

myguildmate all using this laglessproxy service

VIaZ << elvine also using =)

Edited by silvergold

who are really lag ....

you all can try this

www.laglessproxy.com

100% working !!!!

WWW.LAGLESSPROXY.COM

myguildmate all using this laglessproxy service

VIaZ << elvine also using =)

okay nice :) i will try it tommorrow

have fun

thanks for the help about the program but that shit dosent work for me i run the program like it says on the website and it respons good and says that its working and then i run helbreath and its says in the program that its running and working finde with helbreath but when i try to login to my acc it cant it just try connect and nothing ever happens but when i dont have the program running it connect fine to my acc so somthing is not working here

well, u dun have to follow that guide line of that website because u have to choose the server that are suitable for u.. The website show that u choose the lagless and open it and run ur game right ? guess what it not work for me too... Then silvergold told me that i have to choose the la6 server.. after that i can log into the game while running that program. dun ask me which server u hav to choose bcoz i dunno :P.. for more detail u hav to ask silvergold.. btw have ur acc been activated ?

well, u dun have to follow that guide line of that website because u have to choose the server that are suitable for u.. The website show that u choose the lagless and open it and run ur game right ? guess what it not work for me too... Then silvergold told me that i have to choose the la6 server.. after that i can log into the game while running that program. dun ask me which server u hav to choose bcoz i dunno :P.. for more detail u hav to ask silvergold.. btw have ur acc been activated ?

but its working? u less lag? or what?

hey thanks i tryed lesslag 6 and its worked :D

but i still lag the same but i know its my computer that have a virus so i will reinstall my computer soon but thanks for the help :)

hey thanks i tryed lesslag 6 and its worked :D

but i still lag the same but i know its my computer that have a virus so i will reinstall my computer soon but thanks for the help :)

GOOD FOR SHARING

Thank you

HAVE FUN ~.~

Edited by silvergold

Velkommen SpeedWeed :) Jeg er Medic-, Irvin ingame ;) Cool at se flere danskere joine :) Er du Elv eller Ares?

hej Krede jeg er Elvine og har set en bruger som har navnet krede i WH s? g?r ud fra det er dig? :)