Sign in to follow this  
Nexus2

Hat And Cap For Mages

Well, I was checking the drop list of monsters and I saw that there's no Hat and Cap drops in addition there is no Dk Hat for mages and I think that like wars they should get those drops and dk in the same conditions.

In the other hand I got a dk+15 war and I think that the damage of the criticals is not balanced with the dk+15 wand.

Some people can think that those things makes equality, but I thing no they are different things.

Dk Hat coming on next update I think.

If u want stated gear for mage's head, you have normal helms..

Dk15 sword crits are horrible, If u want nice damage go for a BH or BBH++

I think dk15 crits should be increased a bit I don't pretend to get 120 dmg per hit. Then a helm needs 52 str to be equipped and mages normally use 40 str.

Let me tell you, for my taste helm is very bad looking ;)

Edited by Nexus2

dk15 sword is very good pve, if u want a sword to crit with 130 str get a good ancient GS/flam.

There's been lots of complaing about mages being overpowered and blah blah blah, stated cap would only make them stronger, sacrificing 12 points to be able to use helm is ok

In the other hand I got a dk+15 war and I think that the damage of the criticals is not balanced with the dk+15 wand.

130 str cant have great weapon from shop. dk on warr is for pve. mages have very few options on wands so they get better given item.

dk mage > dk war

itenx mage < itenx war

only slight imbalance in this at the moment is msheild+tower, but this is being adressed.

all the VERY BEST itenx in game are for warriors. xneck, abb ring, activations, devestator etc.

only hellfire comes close but even with zwand a dam common itenx like fp neck can make it less then normal blizz dmg and even without freeze. cancel inhib doesnt stop anyone from fight, just makes them more vulnerable, they can still ek you no problem.

I think dk15 crits should be increased a bit I don't pretend to get 120 dmg per hit. Then a helm needs 52 str to be equipped and mages normally use 40 str.

Let me tell you, for my taste helm is very bad looking ;)

"Normally" yes, but it's called different builds, has both pro's and con's.

Right, 130 str = High vit, but ur limited to DK15 or flams, meaning lower damage for PVP. DK15 rox for PVM and it has a very nice normal swing, just that criticals blows.

If you want to inflict serious damage to enemy, then sacrifice vit and put more str, for BH if you achieve to get a nice stated one, or to use BBH which is a great weapon since it has high stripping/armor breaking and nice criticals.

dk15 sword is very good pve, if u want a sword to crit with 130 str get a good ancient GS/flam.

There's been lots of complaing about mages being overpowered and blah blah blah, stated cap would only make them stronger, sacrificing 12 points to be able to use helm is ok

Right, 130 str = High vit, but ur limited to DK15 or flams, meaning lower damage for PVP. DK15 rox for PVM and it has a very nice normal swing, just that criticals blows.

If you want to inflict serious damage to enemy, then sacrifice vit and put more str, for BH if you achieve to get a nice stated one, or to use BBH which is a great weapon since it has high stripping/armor breaking and nice criticals.

130 str cant have great weapon from shop. dk on warr is for pve. mages have very few options on wands so they get better given item.

dk mage > dk war

itenx mage < itenx war

only slight imbalance in this at the moment is msheild+tower, but this is being adressed.

all the VERY BEST itenx in game are for warriors. xneck, abb ring, activations, devestator etc.

only hellfire comes close but even with zwand a dam common itenx like fp neck can make it less then normal blizz dmg and even without freeze. cancel inhib doesnt stop anyone from fight, just makes them more vulnerable, they can still ek you no problem.

Juno is right, Mages got only Roam ZW, KW and ressu (useless for fightin' OFC) so DK wand is like the only option...

Well, I'll point out that every cloth armor cant have stat points on them and that every hard armor piece can have stat points.

So, no on the statted caps but I do like the dk cap idea.

Edited by Synz

Well, I'll point out that every cloth armor cant have stat points on them and that every hard armor piece can have stat points.

So, no on the statted caps but I do like the dk cap idea.

/thread