Sign in to follow this  
Bobcat

Update?

btw love your avatar jpower

+1

---------------------------------

We are working slow. But we are doing it.

We dont have a date yet. But once we have a date i think ill make the update to Nemesis Arg first this time. As here is faster for me to make tests

Next update is aproximaly 85% done, we got some unexpected bugs with our new ideas, we're fixing them aswell as figuring out old and irritating "bugs" (apo schedule issues)

btw love your avatar jpower

+1

---------------------------------

We are working slow. But we are doing it.

We dont have a date yet. But once we have a date i think ill make the update to Nemesis Arg first this time. As here is faster for me to make tests

And @ White - Sounds good(jajaja):D could be nice if you put out a change log when its releases. Just so we know what to check out :D

please fix the quests on gardens!!!!

And there will be a posibility to edit some quests like:

"Kill 50 ogre at ML" i kill 50 and need to recall for ask new quest. Can i choose the amount of ogres i want to kill? If i choose 50 ogres = 12 contrib. 100 ogres = 24 and no need recall. And can i choose quest on list and dont search quest with "DECLINE"

"Kill 50 ogre at ML" i kill 50 and need to recall for ask new quest. Can i choose the amount of ogres i want to kill? If i choose 50 ogres = 12 contrib. 100 ogres = 24 and no need recall. And can i choose quest on list and dont search quest with "DECLINE"

We plan to put such minor things/improvements to the game.

Garden quests must be fixed ofcrouse.

Probably we'll make Ogre 100, 150, 200, 250 quests etc too (after quest list change over).

And the idea to make quests chooseable from a list has been suggested many times before, even by staff members.

So, we're planning to add this too, but it'll take a bit of time to get it done, it must be perfect and bugless.

Probably we'll make Ogre 100, 150, 200, 250 quests etc too (after quest list change over).

And the idea to make quests chooseable from a list has been suggested many times before, even by staff members.

So, we're planning to add this too, but it'll take a bit of time to get it done, it must be perfect and bugless.

wonderful! I dont ask you to do it today, but if u can on next update fix the problems. Thnx for fast answer!!

i can't wait for the update...it will be awsome ^_^

i can't wait for the update...it will be awsome ^_^

+1