Sign in to follow this  
Juno_NH

2 Suggestions

Top 10 weekly eks gets points (10-1), at end of season person who got most points wins drivers trophy (gold boots/shoes =P)

Also, guild that gets most points at end season wins constructors championship. Special Trophy =D (private summon event for that guild)

Really just nice way to get some prestige and keep guilds together, during the year some table will keep points scores so people can see who's in the lead.

OK 2nd idea

really simple way to show pr0's>noobs. EK ratio tables. EK'S:DEATHS

Alot guys get high on weekly eks but are actually die constantly, not professional!

Would be good to see who is so pr0 to get so many eks without giving lots also.

I'm sure if server has record of who getting eks, they has some record of whois dying xD

ok tell me what you think plx =]

both ideas are great (the first more than the second, but the second is still nice, it can give you an idea of how many times "pro" ppl die :D :D )

if this ek ratio appears, people will recall even more times, so they dont get killed and screw their ratio

good point, but first idea is very nice!

if this ek ratio appears, people will recall even more times, so they dont get killed and screw their ratio

I was just thinking the same, I think EK ratio is a great idea but not if they dont change the recall spell to not being able to use with 10 secs of taking dmg, only then

First idea is also nice :)

anyone can make a suggestion like "do such and such and receive increible itenx" and everyone will agree, but i genuinely want to have interesting prizes, not just mass dmg this or invincble that, and actually make events take longer to complete, i really thought the 500 saph/plat idea was awesome and i think more like that would be excellent.