Players:

Gold (20% Skill)

Potions (50% Skill)

Rep (60% Skill)

Contribution Points (70% Skill)

Ek (100% Skill)

Edited by FullHouse

I don't really see this skill fitting in well in hb :wacko:

For instance, if you steal from a monster, what stops them from attacking you, or why not kill them? And are you stealing from enemy players only?? And why steal a kill haha that's kinda lame? I don't think so sorry :unsure:

For instance, if you steal from a monster, what stops them from attacking you, or why not kill them? And are you stealing from enemy players only?? And why steal a kill haha that's kinda lame? I don't think so sorry :unsure:

You can steal only enemy alive players or alive creatures.

If u have 100% skill and u try to steal a TW.. u can get just gold (high rate succes) or rare item (is random), or if u only have 60% skill and u try to steal a TW ur max item could be random alchemy parts.

You can atemp to steal just one time per creature or player, if there are few players trying to steal a creature, only one time can try the group, second time third time etc will be ignored.

If u try to steal a creature u might fail (40% succes if u have 100% skill).

Succes or Fail u cant try again anymore.

Edited by FullHouse

You can steal only enemy alive players or alive creatures.

If u have 100% skill and u try to steal a TW.. u can get just gold (high rate succes) or rare item (is random), or if u only have 60% skill and u try to steal a TW ur max item could be random alchemy parts.

You can atemp to steal just one time per creature or player, if there are few players trying to steal a creature, only one time can try the group, second time third time etc will be ignored.

If u try to steal a creature u might fail (40% succes if u have 100% skill).

Succes or Fail u cant try again anymore.

lols no way

LMAO? If i got a GBH n i killed myself getting it then a noob can steal ir from me? No way man, sorry..XD.

Sounds like skills in some other games.

A skill that had the chance of breaking enemy potions or stealing their gold wouldn't be too bad.

The rest of the stuff is a little lame though.

Lol, if u AFK at WH for 1 hour when u come back u appear naked ^^ hahueauehuauaehuaehuahuaehaueae

Sounds like skills in some other games.

A skill that had the chance of breaking enemy potions or stealing their gold wouldn't be too bad.

The rest of the stuff is a little lame though.

from Diablo 2 I think

Hey ppl i dont know whats wrong, its just an idea to steal some items from creatures with low succes rate, its just to get rare alchemy parts and in some cases rare items or stated items.

Talking about mug ability in pvp is not bad at all, why not steal pots?, and FedeD... I never said steal armors from the players if they are afk in wh... u can stal only the following items from other players if u are in not safe zone:

Gold (20% Skill)

Potions (50% Skill)

Rep (60% Skill)

Ek (100% Skill)

stealing eks/rep sounds lame, ex: i got 1000 eks at mage with hell fire, ares char, than i want to play elv war, i get 100% skill, steal all those eks, than change stats

or ive got a kloness blade, and worked my *censored* of to get big rep, people para me, and start stealing my reps

also, rare itens are REALLY HARD TO GET, if u get 100% of this skill (no matter how hard it is, people will find a way to macro it at a hiden spot) all you need to do to get rare itens is run by ml/BF trying to steal monsters rares

Hey ppl i dont know whats wrong, its just an idea to steal some items from creatures with low succes rate, its just to get rare alchemy parts and in some cases rare items or stated items.

Talking about mug ability in pvp is not bad at all, why not steal pots?, and FedeD... I never said steal armors from the players if they are afk in wh... u can stal only the following items from other players if u are in not safe zone:

Gold (20% Skill)

Potions (50% Skill)

Rep (60% Skill)

Ek (100% Skill)

U never mentioned that Shi t about safe zones blabla, Am I supposed to read ur mind?