Wyv

I was checking nemesis portal and according to it, wyvern drops:

-IP neck

-IE neck

-IE sword

-SB

-ROGM

-ROAM

As far as i know, a wyvern NEVER dropped ANY of these items, so why not increasing slightly the secondary droprate of wyverns, at least to have a minimal chance of getting these items as a secondary drop?

Comment...

i agree...at least 1 of those rares in half a year...i asked some GMs and they told me it is fine...but how could it be fine if since nemesis 1 it NEVER dropped a rare...not even once...i know....every people kill ice wyvern...its easy....but cmon...it should drop it at least once :S

PD: it is also supposed to drop lighting blade

Edited by martingroso

I know at least 1 Ice Sword droped from Ice Wyv...

And Fire wyv droped X ring, X neck, Dark Exe..

Drops is fine.

we're not talking about FWs, FWs are fine, we got ROAM in FWs the other day, and 1 IE sword since the server is up is still very low, PLUS you are not 100% sure about a IE sword dropped by wyv.

well i think its fine IW dont drop rares tbh, Its get killed 100 times a day man, it would be a fruity server then. But people kill it for stones, so maybe just increase them a drop :)

:P

well i think its fine IW dont drop rares tbh, Its get killed 100 times a day man, it would be a fruity server then. But people kill it for stones, so maybe just increase them a drop :)

:P

Im ok with wyv dropping stones always, but if the portal says that wyverns CAN DROP those items, when they were NEVER dropped, it's kinda weird, i would increase slightly the chances of getting those items, or just make wyvern NOT to dtop em...

But they can drop them in a future...

At webpage it also says Ettins drop DS, Demons drop XNeck, Unis drop Kloness Neck, and they never droped...so, do we have to increase them also, or remove them?

It makes no sense..

But they can drop them in a future...

At webpage it also says Ettins drop DS, Demons drop XNeck, Unis drop Kloness Neck, and they never droped...so, do we have to increase them also, or remove them?

It makes no sense..

I meant remove them as a posible drop, not the item, LOL!, And wyvs are killed 100000 times a day that's why i created the post, NO one kills unis, that's why there are just a few kloness items.

I understood, I never said remove the item from game, where did you read that..?

So, wyvs are killed with a higher rate than unis for example, thats true, but it still makes nonsense to increase their drop rate..

I understood, I never said remove the item from game, where did you read that..?

So, wyvs are killed with a higher rate than unis for example, thats true, but it still makes nonsense to increase their drop rate..

It's ok, sorry if I missunderstood ur reply, I just thought that it's weird cuz the chances of wyvs dropping a ROAM or a SB are like the same chances of StoneGolems of dropping a merien shield XD...just wanted to comment that.

wtf man, YOU ARE SO STUBBORN...Fede is completely right...IW is "supposed" to drop those items...and it NEVER dropped em...with more than 5 years of gameplay (nem 1 and nem 2) and it NEVER drop a rare....and u can't compare IW and unicorn because IWs are killed everyday and lot of times...Uni is just killed rarely...

And fede didn't talk about FW....FW is fine....but from my point of view...IW isn't..

Yeah, but thats the way it has to be in my opinion. Anyway, it can pass a year without droping nothing, and maybe in 1 week you get 2 rares from them. I remember that within 2 weeks, 2 SB droped from Nizies. Or the Xring and Xneck that droped within the same hunt? Is weird, but well, thats how random works I guess.

Answering to MARTINGROSO: Just think on how many ettins have been killed and how many DemonSlayer did they drop. Leave aside Unis.

Edited by Svafnir

first, unis does get killed everyday, u just dont see it.

second, nem1 drop rate was totally different from nem2, u cant compare.

third, svaf said he knows at least 1 ie sword droped from wyvs, i didnt know about it, wich show there could've been more rare drops that people dont know about it

its fine how it is

also snakes and zombies drop medu neck, and they are easy to kill, and only 2 medu dropped lol, so we got to raise rate?

leave it how it is!, with the amount of items at this server u can easy solo wyv being 3 mages, would fruit up server

its fine how it is

also snakes and zombies drop medu neck, and they are easy to kill, and only 2 medu dropped lol, so we got to raise rate?

leave it how it is!, with the amount of items at this server u can easy solo wyv being 3 mages, would fruit up server

im not complaining anymore...its enough with Hunter's answer...ie sword has been dropped from IW once...which means it can drop it...im okay with that...sorry for being rude in some ocations...and ty for answering.

There are TWO post was made before like half a year ago by someone else, regarding on the rares showed at the portal has never drop from wyv in game.

one at here http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.ph...51&hl=wyven

And the other one I remember GMs mentioned that rare DOES drop, but it's a very super duper low %. It's like hitting it with lucky gold ticket. Also it is fine with the % as stones and zems, which are so important, are drop regularly.

Oh yah on top of that. We were also complaining on the sapp, plat, lucky gold ring from the IW that is so useless. Which now solved as those can be used during event :-)

Edited by kennychl

There are TWO post was made before like half a year ago by someone else, regarding on the rares showed at the portal has never drop from wyv in game.

one at here http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.ph...51&hl=wyven

And the other one I remember GMs mentioned that rare DOES drop, but it's a very super duper low %. It's like hitting it with lucky gold ticket. Also it is fine with the % as stones and zems, which are so important, are drop regularly.

Oh yah on top of that. We were also complaining on the sapp, plat, lucky gold ring from the IW that is so useless. Which now solved as those can be used during event :-)

besides.. raising the droprate is not that easy to do.. if you rais it too much, in no time the server would be full with rares and i wouldn't like to take the fault for that if i were to be an admin

wtf man, YOU ARE SO STUBBORN...Fede is completely right...IW is "supposed" to drop those items...and it NEVER dropped em...with more than 5 years of gameplay (nem 1 and nem 2) and it NEVER drop a rare....and u can't compare IW and unicorn because IWs are killed everyday and lot of times...Uni is just killed rarely...

And fede didn't talk about FW....FW is fine....but from my point of view...IW isn't..

However, just to make a point, Unis are a lot easier to kill than Wyverns.

Raiding, amount of people, MP sets needed, etc. all make Unis a lot easier to kill.

its fine how it is

im not complaining anymore...its enough with Hunter's answer...ie sword has been dropped from IW once...which means it can drop it...im okay with that...sorry for being rude in some ocations...and ty for answering.