Sign in to follow this  
FedeD

Dmgs

my suggestion is to increase de Sml, Med and Lrg dice dmg of EVERY weapon, bs weapons, statted weapons and rare weapons BY 1 POINT

Also increase the Hitting probabilty of weapons while you upgrade them with xelima stones.

For example:

BBH+1 (+7HP)

SBH HP28+1 (+7HP= 35HP)

BBH+4 (+28HP)

What do u guys think?

Edited by FedeD

REALLY REALLY NICE IDEA....i think its a good idea because if u are a bbh war, for example...and your bbh is +0...even if u have rodrag and a good neck u miss LOT OF HITS...i think the reason of the mages being overpowered...is that melee weapons have too low Hitting Probability.

VERY NICE IDEA!.

Dont like.

The point is that Weapons miss a lot, and if u aren't REALLY WELL EQUIPPED (dm5, rod ABH with good rep or HP=2 years of gameplay XDD) it's very hard to kill, cuz 18 crits are useless, and it's very hard to get drops because droprate is very low (or i am a really unlucky person), so at least consider the xelima stone upgrade suggestion if u dont wanna increase the dice dmg.

Edited by FedeD

Dont like.

The point is that Weapons miss a lot, and if u aren't REALLY WELL EQUIPPED (dm5, rod ABH with good rep or HP=2 years of gameplay XDD) it's very hard to kill, cuz 18 crits are useless, and it's very hard to get drops because droprate is very low (or i am a really unlucky person), so at least consider the xelima stone upgrade suggestion if u dont wanna increase the dice dmg.

+1, if u don't want to increase dmg, AT LEAST CONSIDER THE IDEA OF THE HITTING PROBABILITY WITH XELIMA STONES.

First, im not a mage

And i also use wars, not my chars, but sometimes i use them and i dont feel like wars NEED it ...

Cuz they have items

good idea..

if you think that with less tan 300 mana you can kill a war because mage dmg is very high, it would be great something for wars.

i also support Shers idea, you could make a new stone, that when u upgrade a weapon and u succes, it adds +1 dmg and +7 hitting probability with each upgrade.

(so if u have a bbh+3 for example, it would have 21 HP and +3 dmg)

PD: the stone should be hard to get so there aren't lot of weapons upgraded with this.

do u like the idea?

LMAO, you wanna terminate mage?

Yeah, since two shotting goldies is a tough job. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I hope you're joking, you have the best support character AND the highest damage output in the game as well as the most amount of versatility. More like LMAO at you.

The suggestion is OK. Something that I'd like to see personally is for part of the amount of +'s from upgrades be included in criticals. Like a fourth or half of the upgrade. Would make DK weapons suck less crit-wise and upgraded weapons slightly stronger.

good idea..

if you think that with less tan 300 mana you can kill a war because mage dmg is very high, it would be great something for wars.

a mage with MS18+rogm+DK15 and the war are afk...

so fruity.. im speaking from a warr point of view. there isnt a big diff between increase in dmg and hitting prob.. infact im beginning to think that hitting prob+ is better than rep+ ( aka cad+ ).