Sign in to follow this  
Epica-

Servers Get Together!

I think its a good option, and mayb being able to trade major items ( xelima, merien, high (63)+ armors for somethng else)

why?

because in hb arg the items were alot easier to get , and it would be a bit unfair

apart from that i look forward to this,

for example,

Give a month to every arg player to transfer his char to neme int ( charging him probably)

after that im not sure if arg is closing or going fruity , but i think its kinda fair for ppl who was "loyal" to hb arg, to be given the chance , to come to int.

arg has same config that int, it is not harder o easier to get items!, maybe ppl there got more items because there is very low raid/pvp activity so they used their time to hunt or train!

I think its a good option, and mayb being able to trade major items ( xelima, merien, high (63)+ armors for somethng else)

why?

because in hb arg the items were alot easier to get , and it would be a bit unfair

apart from that i look forward to this,

for example,

Give a month to every arg player to transfer his char to neme int ( charging him probably)

after that im not sure if arg is closing or going fruity , but i think its kinda fair for ppl who was "loyal" to hb arg, to be given the chance , to come to int.

arg has same config that int, it is not harder o easier to get items!, maybe ppl there got more items because there is very low raid/pvp activity so they used their time to hunt or train!

its easier to get items since all ipts are emtpy and no1 bothers you while training

its easier coz both towns work together and share items on abby hunt, while on int towns do the impossible to stop the oppostie town from hunting abby.

its easier coz even gms act different, ( better prizes on events), tps to pits, etc

its easier to get items since all ipts are emtpy and no1 bothers you while training

its easier coz both towns work together and share items on abby hunt, while on int towns do the impossible to stop the oppostie town from hunting abby.

its easier coz even gms act different, ( better prizes on events), tps to pits, etc

I think you are worng... Nemesis int is the only place where GM's give dm4 dm3 and ms18 as Independence day's gift ... and about Abaddon... it was downed 3 times, only "decent" item was K wand ms10...

i will just point out an example for events ( since we know emtpy pits+ working 20 together to kill abby without being bothered is a fact)

nemesis scav hunt.

more items

no x ring

http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=28447

Hb arg is a easier mode of our scav

with xring as prize

http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=28465

Edited by Moha

Guest zeze

fruity server will work.. sick amount of ppl will play that.. im also doing it if u make one.. but i rather pay and have my char in int server.. i dont wanna a fruity.. but if u make it ill play for sure..

I'm not sure if merging servers is a option basicly because i'll lose my job as GM on nemesis servers! :P

why would you lose your job, you can still keep muting umbrella in neme int if you want! :lol:

edit: i only want to say one thing, i hope that when the desition is taken about moving or not chars/charging $$, the staff still remembers who stayed in here (nem arg) to play and all that.. im not complaining, i'm just pointing out something they should have in mind, just that, not trying to insult/telling them what to do, etc.

Edited by letrita

i miss the oldschool nem int days so much to be honest. been here since nem1 and im sure nemesis has been the best hb svr ive played ever.

i would love to see more players on HBint, so i vote yes. BUT!

I think a charge is fair, for all the work farjat need to do. Plus i think it only would be fair, if u choose to take 2 Items sets "head/berk/chest/legs" and 2 rares with ya, or something like that. maybe 3 ? Or only the stuff u wear and have in your inventory, u get along.

Then it would be easy'r for farjat to transfer and it wouldnt be to insane with items floats on HBint in like a day ot two! :D

But yeah i vote yes as a HBint playa!

Plus then u can take off multi client for less lag, becouse then there would be more people on:D

Edited by J-Power

To be honest I knew splitting the servers was a terrible idea, no offense. Two low populations instead of one decent one. Like it was said, more fun playing with a weak ping than with nobody on :wacko:

To be honest I knew splitting the servers was a terrible idea, no offense. Two low populations instead of one decent one. Like it was said, more fun playing with a weak ping than with nobody on :wacko:

ya well alot of us didnt want it to happen, still i dont think it was a bad move, it was an awesome server at start, i think arg server was great, too bad that arg players like fruit, cheats, insults, etc.

I wonder what the cash cost would be for full transfer, s

then people will just tranfer more chars for more items.

more work for me.

This is near impossible to make.

thats why u charge isnt it? you make money so the server still alive, we give money to the server we wanna play? is that bad?

more work for me.

in the other hand its not like we are a million players.. i gues we would be transfering like 10 ppl max ^_^

more work for me.

in the other hand its not like we are a million players.. i gues we would be transfering like 10 ppl max ^_^

Nope Lol.

Is not as easy as it sounds...

If i have an automatic way of tranfering. I can do free. Money is not the problem.

The problem is, Doing it on hand will take me A LOT of time per character. Making it free just makes people request for tranfers easily. Which i cant handle massively.

So if i dont have a way to make it easy and automatic, I WILL NOT DO IT.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And just to stay clear on this.

Nemesis is NOT PLANNING to close Nemesis Arg. I am just answering peoples requests/suggestions

ill play here if my chars get moved. Delay is not a problem. (ask maynard or lorenzo or that poor ares war :P)

And if moving chars isnt possible, ill borrow a char here and ill play both servers :D

Ive always supported arg server, and ill always do.

why?

Both servers are identical.

Edited by vazkitoo

[+1]

ill play here if my chars get moved. Delay is not a problem. (ask maynard or lorenzo or that poor ares war :P)

And if moving chars isnt possible, ill borrow a char here and ill play both servers :D

why?

mayb you should read my posts, i already pointed out why its easier to get items on hb neme arg

why?

mayb you should read my posts, i already pointed out why its easier to get items on hb neme arg

Then you should know that my mp 63 set, my mr set, my hp set and all my items arent new. Those are from hard training when there were at least 150 on. Same for xrapier, merien shield, etc.

And the prizes for events were the same, but you have years of events and we just have a few months

I support the Argentine server ... was something that was given by the large number of Latinos who were playing at international level, but under the conditions q is the server goes ...! I prefer to stop playing ... before a server to play fruit, if you put donations to move the character, I pay without a problem, but I want to keep playing Helbreath: D

------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo apoye el servidor argentino... fue algo que se dio por la gran cantidad de latinos que jugabamos al internacional, pero en las condiciones q esta el servidor no va mas...! prefiero dejar de jugar... antes que jugar un servidor fruta, si ponen donaciones para pasar el personaje, sin ningun problema lo pago, pero quiero seguir jugando helbreath :D

why?

Then you should know that my mp 63 set, my mr set, my hp set and all my items arent new. Those are from hard training when there were at least 150 on. Same for xrapier, merien shield, etc.

And the prizes for events were the same, but you have years of events and we just have a few months

no they were not the same

read my posts

The point is that neme int is twice older than neme arg (or even more).. And my items, and neme arg items, are NOTHING compared to neme int items..

So, how can it be 'a bit unfair'?

You were looking for balance.. maybe another xr will do..