Sign in to follow this  
Solini

Kloness Wand

Yes ofcourse I have seen this post before I started this topic.. If you look at the 10th post in that topic you will see WhiteFang clearing up some slight mistakes in Jaapy's posts. But that was quite some time ago and as WhiteFang said, he has tested it with his GM char having 10000 rep. And he is sure that it is not +100 damage. So you are bringing up an old post with incorrect information assuming I didn't read that yet I guess...

This only brings more confusion....

So ppl the link that he posted has incorrect information. Don't base your oppinion on that information please..

Thanks.

I dont know why do you bring the 10000rep if the topic/post i showed you clearly said there is a MAX bonus, so having 500 rep or 10000 is the same.

White stated he is not 100% sure at this topic.

Jaapy has nemesis Sources and knows how it works here. Unless he made a mistake (writing), which could happens, that is how it works (here).

Anyways, take this one:

Kloness gives you bonus damage based on YOUR reputation, and gives additional bonus damage based on your ENEMY's reputation.

The first bonus can be up to +5. If your reputation is >0, you get bonus damage. The bonus damage is REP/100, max 5. So if you have 500 rep, you get +5 damage. If you have 250 rep, you get +3 damage.

The next bonus can be up to +10. This is based on the enemy's reputation. If your enemy has NEGATIVE reputation, then an additional bonus is applied. The bonus damage is EnemyREP/100, max 10. So if your enemy got 500 rep, then you get +0 bonus damage. If your enemy has -300 rep, you get +3 bonus damage. If your enemy has -1200 rep, you get +10 bonus damage.

Conclusion: Kloness ROX, Righteous SUX.

Kloness works on Magic attacks as well.

The Kloness Necklace works different from the weapons/staff. It is a little suckier than the weapon/staff version.

Kloness necklace only gives 1 bonus. And that is for negative enemy reputation. You get the following bonus (it's different!):

When enemy has negative REP, you get bonus. It can be max +5 bonus. It's not REP/100 like the weapon/staff, but REP/20. So when your enemy has 100 rep, you get +0 bonus from necklace. If your enemy has -40 REP, you get +2 bonus, when -120 REP, you get +5 bonus...

All kloness is for both Physical+Magic. This makes the Kloness Wand the BEST item, and the Kloness Necklace the WORST item of Kloness xD

In addition: all this bonus is applied early. This means it is doubled by BESERK!!!

I will update that topic later.

Ok fine.

I don't see what you are trying to accomplish with this, but thanks.

White and Jing think something different. Thats not the point. The point is still the same, which is that in my homble opinion as it is now the Kloness wand is not worth its rarity. It is worse then a DK15 wand. And therefor I put this request of consideration.

You don't need to put more information, my request is clear, GM's will hopefully discuss this together and make a decision wether they will make the kloness wand a slightly more worth its rarity or not, and I will have to accept whatever they decide.

Ok fine.

I don't see what you are trying to accomplish with this, but thanks.

Err... you were all talking about how it works kloness, or wondering how it works, or assuming info from HBPortal(usa) i just wanted to clarify.

If you look at my first post, i just stated the good and bad things about K wand. i didnt say i was against raising the damage or MS, just it isnt that bad.

K Wand is not worse than a DK 15.

I accept the suggestion anyway.

like i said in other topic, its such "rare" because ppl dont hunt enough unis, if they did hunt unis like ppl hunt demons or frosts, we would see lots more k itens around.

also, an iten being rare doesnt means it has to be good, check blood axes/rapiers, mfs manual, ms30 wand, all have its purpose, but some ppl dont think its good enough, they think because its a rare iten it should be pwnage, if k wand dmg is higher than dk15, it will be really close to zwand dmg, and zwand is suposed to be the best wand in game

Confirmed by code check:

K wand/Blade/Axe/Esterk:

- +1 Damage for every 100 Your POSITIVE REP, limited to +5 Damage

- +1 Damage for every 10 Enemy's NEGATIVE REP, limited to +10 Damage

K Neck:

- +1 Damage for every 20 Enemt's NEGATIVE REP, limited to +5 Damage

--> I'll update Portal asap.

So If, KB holder rep > 500

Enemy rep < -100

Plus the+5 bonus dmg

The max. damage bonus for Kloness Weapons is +20 right?

Thats very nice.

Confirmed by code check:

K wand/Blade/Axe/Esterk:

- +1 Damage for every 100 Your POSITIVE REP, limited to +5 Damage

- +1 Damage for every 10 Enemy's NEGATIVE REP, limited to +10 Damage

K Neck:

- +1 Damage for every 20 Enemt's NEGATIVE REP, limited to +5 Damage

--> I'll update Portal asap.

This bonus is applied on the dice or in the "end" ofthe hit just like upgraded DK or upgraded weps with Xstones??

So If, KB holder rep > 500

Enemy rep < -100

Plus the+5 bonus dmg

The max. damage bonus for Kloness Weapons is +20 right?

Thats very nice.

No, max +15 then. (Same as DK15 wand, sigh).. and this only if enemy has bad rep, and in most cases ppl have good rep... if enemy good rep, max +5 damage no?

Edited by Solini

he is including +5 as a kloness neck, which is improper because no mage is going to wear kloness neck over ms18.

most people have good rep? I think thats probably false... mages crim mass and show offs crim even more.

items in game should really just be kept as they were coded originally. you can't increase damage on things endlessly while staying on a lvl 180 200vit cap it just doesn't work..

If any item needs adjustment its ms20 resurrect wand which has no function over ms10. Maybe ms20 can be used x2 in the same time period that ms10 can be used once

:)

i think people use it incorrectly

if i had k wand

i'd use it on a 50 mag war as a 1 handed + shield weapon

ive seen it crit 80+ on mages

and thats with 40 str

imagine what it would do with 182-200

i'd like to test it

but if my theory is true it should be better then excal ^^

to clear this all up:

- DM5 > K Neck for warriors

- K Neck > DM5 for mages

- K neck MAX possible damage: +5

- K weapons MAX possible damage: +15

- K bonus is applied to the final damage, not to the dices

- K items only become "good" if your enemy has NEGATIVE reputation.

Kloness if the god of goodness and rewards you for your goodness (rep+) with a bonus of max +5 and punishes the enemy if he's evil (rep-) by giving you a bonus of max +10

It might deserve a little buff. But I don't have much knowledge on the issue so won't continue to elaborate on it :D

BUT I think giving /rep+ has got out of hand. There're armies of AFK'ers always online who are just bots to rep someone. Server might say there're 180 people online, when in fact, it's only 100~ individuals or less actually playing. Multi client makes giving tons of +rep so easy that rep serves no purpose on Nemesis in my opinion.

What does the Nemesis staff think about this rep+ nonsense that's been going on lately?

It might deserve a little buff. But I don't have much knowledge on the issue so won't continue to elaborate on it :D

BUT I think giving /rep+ has got out of hand. There're armies of AFK'ers always online who are just bots to rep someone. Server might say there're 180 people online, when in fact, it's only 100~ individuals or less actually playing. Multi client makes giving tons of +rep so easy that rep serves no purpose on Nemesis in my opinion.

What does the Nemesis staff think about this rep+ nonsense that's been going on lately?

A slightly increase on the weapons for player's own rep would be good, increase to +15 max would be a nice addition.

A major increase on the k-neck for enemy's negative rep to +10 would be nice, eventually add a bonus for player's own rep as k-items have, but with a lower limit then k-weapons.

About the rep subject:

They're being afk, rep takes 1h, unless they time it (which takes effort) to gain their rep exactly every hour, making sure the one you rep is in the same map server, it takes effort, so I think diserved to be repped.

The other parts or issues regarding to rep, such as rep-abuse and making tons of new chars to rep, will all be solved on next update.

mmh, i dont think it should be EXACTLY like you said MagicJoKer, my brother and i play with the same ip, and we dont abuse giving rep, but we trade sometimes (i dont even have 40+ rep and ive never been crim...).

i believe gms can realise when someone is just trading with his friend/brother/somethingelse and when someone is abusing multi client so i dont worry much about trading rep with my bro since i know im not abusing anything

Edited by Smelly

A slightly increase on the weapons for player's own rep would be good, increase to +15 max would be a nice addition.

A major increase on the k-neck for enemy's negative rep to +10 would be nice, eventually add a bonus for player's own rep as k-items have, but with a lower limit then k-weapons.

About the rep subject:

They're being afk, rep takes 1h, unless they time it (which takes effort) to gain their rep exactly every hour, making sure the one you rep is in the same map server, it takes effort, so I think diserved to be repped.

The other parts or issues regarding to rep, such as rep-abuse and making tons of new chars to rep, will all be solved on next update.

I seriously hope you make the max atleast +20 damage... if you make it +15 it is still not worth to use the wand if you have a DK15 wand. As really in most cases enemy has postive rep. Please consider atleast +20 max :-( Remember it is also just ms20, and to get this damage you need to first get really good rep....

If it is just +15 max from positive rep, and knowing that most ppl do have postive rep, it will be the same damage as DK15 wand but then its ms20....

It is a rare item, changing this to max of +25 from postive rep wouldn't have a huge impact... it wouldn't be as good as Beserk wand, and there are maybe 2 or 3 of these wands in game.. It isn't like everyone is using it....

But please dont get me wrong, I am very happy to see you are going to improve it a little bit. Many thanks for that. It is just such a small improvement that I think it wont even be noticeable (still being same as DK15 wand).

Edited by Solini

GN pls +25 dmg on blood axe, blood rapier, bloodsword , excaliber, golden axe ressurection wand ms10,

instead of flam +3 give us flam +10 or something so we can match dk 15

\

ps.

since when matching a dk 15 wand sux?... besides k wand hits ALOT in criticals, it has double use..

Edited by Moha

quit crying,

kwand is an awesome weapon

if u think it sux, trade me , i will give u 50 zems ( since im counting on you being kinda noobish )

i had it , i won it in mage event, and i traded it for ie neck+ itenx..

thats how good it is

That's how rare it is. I remember you winning that wand. Why do you think it's been traded what? 10 times allready?

Cus it does NOT do the job!

Heck i was in FoxHound with you back then. I remember you saying how much it suckd. You were just AFKing in WH with it lal.

lol ??

i had zwand 1 month ago , now its gone,

trading an item doenst make it a better or worse item,

kblade was traded as much as wand , who cares?

its superior to dk 15..

but

It is inferior to zwand, like its supposed to be,

quit crying,

kwand is an awesome weapon

if u think it sux, trade me , i will give u 50 zems ( since im counting on you being kinda noobish )

i had it , i won it in mage event, and i traded it for ie neck+ itenx..

thats how good it is

That's how rare it is. I remember you winning that wand. Why do you think it's been traded what? 10 times allready?

Cus it does NOT do the job!

Heck i was in FoxHound with you back then. I remember you saying how much it suckd. You were just AFKing in WH with it lal.

lol ??

i had zwand 1 month ago , now its gone,

trading an item doenst make it a better or worse item,

kblade was traded as much as wand , who cares?

its superior to dk 15..

but

It is inferior to zwand, like its supposed to be,

Hey Maynard :-) que tal :D

Anyway, comeone you know its not better then dk15 wand...... (magic damage wise)..

WhiteFang clearly stated the figures from source code, you simply can't argue with those, and these prove that it isn't better then DK15 wand... It is worse then DK15 wand, and it is also ms20.. So really worse...

Why few of you people are against upgrading the kloness wand a little bit to make it atleast better then DK15 wand??? Do you really think it is ment to be a rare item that doesn't even surpress a DK15 wand?? Why is it even rare then??? Don't worry... it doesn't need to better then Z wand, or maybe it does (knowing it is more rare then Z wand) but atleast it should be better then DK15 wand....

Why are you so against that? only 2 or 3 ppl have kloness wand, maybe 1 active player. It wont effect the game much..

And bringing in al other rare items is kind of nonsense.. Bloodaxe, bloodsword are good. Good hitting prob. Doesn't need improvement.. And this topic is only about Kloness wand.

Buenos noches loco.

Edited by Solini

item rarity does NOT define how rare a item is, there is few k itens in game because ppl dont hunt them, zwand are rarer than k wand

well, what about k sword, only wand would be changed? and if k sword already hits critical trough dk mage, what would happen than?

Oh, LS hits better than mfs, why mfs is even rare than?

bliz hits better than bsw, why bsw is rare?

Your argument of only 1 person in game active having it isnt valid, it means u just want to get more power to urself, what if we increase cancel area of effect, as just one person active has it?

You honestly want k wand to be almost good as zwand in magical dmg, anything higher than dk15 is already really close to zwand.

And why bringing other rares? your argument is based on : k wand is rare k wand should be best weapon.

well, blood axe is rare also, but it only helps on tanking, i never saw any one using it a t a fight

and also, most people has negative rep, principally mages, i play on about 4-5 chars, only 1 has positive rep.

1 bliz at sade without safe means you can get a crim

Why is it a rare? because K Wand is not only a good item because the magic damage which can be +15, the melee damage is really nice.

K Necks seems to sux.

item rarity does NOT define how rare a item is, there is few k itens in game because ppl dont hunt them, zwand are rarer than k wand

well, what about k sword, only wand would be changed? and if k sword already hits critical trough dk mage, what would happen than?

Oh, LS hits better than mfs, why mfs is even rare than?

bliz hits better than bsw, why bsw is rare?

Your argument of only 1 person in game active having it isnt valid, it means u just want to get more power to urself, what if we increase cancel area of effect, as just one person active has it?

You honestly want k wand to be almost good as zwand in magical dmg, anything higher than dk15 is already really close to zwand.

And why bringing other rares? your argument is based on : k wand is rare k wand should be best weapon.

well, blood axe is rare also, but it only helps on tanking, i never saw any one using it a t a fight.

Again...... I don't want it to be a godly item... I never said (as you pretend I did) that it should be the best weapon. And I am really starting to get sick of people that twist my words... You are not being objective at all. You just don't want it to be a little bit better cause you don't have it.. but if you think really about the purpose of rare items, you know better... I am sure.

It doesn't need to be better then Zerk wand (even though this is argueable). In my homble opinion, it just should be atleast a little bit better then a regular DK wand.. thats all! Don't make such a huge thing of it, bringing in all other kinds of items and spells that can't be compared to the K wand story....

Yes I am a Kloness wand user, and I come asking for consideration of GM's about the use of kloness wand. I'll tell you why, I do now experience myself how it is... thats why I bring up the topic... Most people never used a Kloness wand on Helbreath Nemesis, and so they don't know how bad it is.. Still they come here and talk like they know everything about it... If they would have it themselves they would possibly come here and start a topic about how useless this "rare" item is. Its not because I want to make myself more powerfull, its because I can't believe the Kloness wand was ment to be this weak. The Kloness wand was brought into the game before they started with the DK wands, and the Kloness wand has simply never been adjusted to stay worth its "rarity".

An item is called rare (only a few in game) because it is powerfull, and if to many ppl would have it, it would make an unbalance in game.. Really rare items are, Merien Shield, X neck, X ring, Zerk Wand, Kloness Wand ( and some more ofcourse). The only rare item in this list that takes an effort to make it "powerfull" (not the case now) is the Kloness wand, you need to get a lot of rep for it... Still it is the worst item..

Also in melee people, believe me... really it isn't much better then a DK15 wand.... Only when you zerk yourself maybe yes...

About you starting to compare blizz with mass fire strike and stuff, really please don't bring that kind of shit in this topic... its about Kloness wand only... And besides comparing those two spells is just stupid... there are many more factors with those spells to take into account (like mana usage of spell and needed int and then yes damage)

And once more... some of you people really overreact on improving a rare item a little bit that as of now is useless...

Don't worry GM's here are never going to make it GODLY... you can trust the Nemesis crew on that... jezus...

Edited by Solini