Sign in to follow this  
kennychl

The Next Update

LOL...

You guys are wrong?

Hf is the next step of mfs, nothing awesome, just an option to ip

you complaining about hf range, well it acts very similar to mfs,

HF is hard to get???

and no the creator didnt consider that, since its same blizz damage with no effect, once again, just an option for ip/ie necks,

esw is alot harder , dont even compare it here , esw supposed to be the best damage spell by far..

lol, no esw is not supposed to be the highest damage anymore.

Hellfire is supposed to be higher damage than blizzard, because it MAKES SENSE. Blizzard freezes. It's not only useful for damage but the utility of slowing down people's movements. Yes, HF is a counter to IP/IE necks, but it is also meant to do higher damage than any other spell in the game.

A RARE spell that costs A LOT of mana that does the MOST damage makes PERFECT sense. To put this in perspective...why do you think the fire tree in Diablo 2 does more damage than the ice skill tree? Because it doesn't have the benefit of freezing/shattering enemies.

I'm not saying that hellfire is meant to be the "best" spell in the game. All of those rare spells and upper level spells have their uses in some way. Yes, ESW is better and honestly, blizzard is better. Hellfire is just straight damage.

LOL...

You guys are wrong?

HF is hard to get???

and no the creator didnt consider that, since its same blizz damage with no effect, once again, just an option for ip/ie necks,

esw is alot harder , dont even compare it here , esw supposed to be the best damage spell by far..

Hellfire is supposed to be higher damage than blizzard, because it MAKES SENSE. Blizzard freezes. It's not only useful for damage but the utility of slowing down people's movements. Yes, HF is a counter to IP/IE necks, but it is also meant to do higher damage than any other spell in the game.

A RARE spell that costs A LOT of mana that does the MOST damage makes PERFECT sense. To put this in perspective...why do you think the fire tree in Diablo 2 does more damage than the ice skill tree? Because it doesn't have the benefit of freezing/shattering enemies.

I'm not saying that hellfire is meant to be the "best" spell in the game. All of those rare spells and upper level spells have their uses in some way. Yes, ESW is better and honestly, blizzard is better. Hellfire is just straight damage.

+1

when hellfire's casted, i doubt any warrs can get eks ( as in all of them aiming the same target ) . the graphic covers up the entire targeted area that the warrs have got no idea where to click. lol. but then again, i managed to steal one with sb. huhuhuahuahuaheee

LOL...

You guys are wrong?

HF is hard to get???

well yeah,

hf is supposed to have a little higher dmg than bliz, when direct hit,

it was supposed to give moe dmg on a direct click , same as mfs..

When you are semiboxed or boxed, instead of casting invi or Ms to break it i would cast HF, may be you can get an ek or more :lol:

pardon my error, i just logged hb kor, hell-fire is 3 meteor strikes in a 5x5 area.

damage is as per meteor strike multiplied by 3..

int200, circle10, mana280 (ms0)

here's the official notice: http://www.helbreath.com/service/board/bvi...e=8&id=1510

there u goo

thats the official info

on tihs server it was created by our gms, and given a random damage, which gms said, before YOU USED the manual, that dmg was getting lowered and mayb some other things changed