Sign in to follow this  
kennychl

The Next Update

Hellfire already is like 1 hit kill spell at 90% of time...

If Fury of thor gonna be more powerfull, then make it like, if u start the casting, ppl shoudl die before u finish cast.

Rotfl xd

Hell-Fire's Damage WILL be reviewed now there is a manual in the game.

We'll monitor how the damage turns out in fights, eventually adjust and reconsider it slightly to ensure it doesn't make overpowered users, a full mana bar used should be able to kill a player, not a single cast.

Hellfire already is like 1 hit kill spell at 90% of time...

If Fury of thor gonna be more powerfull, then make it like, if u start the casting, ppl shoudl die before u finish cast.

Rotfl xd

Hell-Fire's Damage WILL be reviewed now there is a manual in the game.

We'll monitor how the damage turns out in fights, eventually adjust and reconsider it slightly to ensure it doesn't make overpowered users, a full mana bar used should be able to kill a player, not a single cast.

allright, i guess this spell will deal the same dmg than blizzard in the future...

for god sake, i hope they don't ruin this spell, its an extreme rare, it SHOULD own people.

yeah, lets keep it this way. 700+ dmg for a spell is just fine. On next update we might also have medusa devastators :)

Edited by GeniuS

lol it cant be same as blizz coz it cost a lot of mana.

it will be much higher than blizz (its a rare)

but lower than it is now.

i wouldnt change anything , lets find more efreets :)

Hell fire still sux against those ma/mr sets dude. Can't even lay a finger on Deepcut or MagaHunter. LOL

Blizzard has the freeze effect, hell fire doesnt and the territory is small, compared to the bliz long line range.

Hell fire still sux against those ma/mr sets dude. Can't even lay a finger on Deepcut or MagaHunter. LOL

Blizzard has the freeze effect, hell fire doesnt and the territory is small, compared to the bliz long line range.

:) i pefer ESW :)

Yea, EWS have a good damage and it drains sp.

Hell fire is pure dmg with no side effect i.e sp drain/freeze/paralyzed etc.

if they lower its damage it will be just no side effect xD

i mean, almost everybody has fp/efreet neck, AND as it was said b4 it can do nothing against good ma sets..

it doesn't freeze, nor break your armor, it wastes a lot of mana and your aim must be PERFECT (its sais so in neme portal) its damage should be brutal IMO

well its not like hellfire is supposed to be the best spell ever

as i said in the beggining,

i would value it as high as ice storm

and how can you compare hellfire to esw??

esw is the best spell, by alot,

you might wana read this

http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=27557

there we all pointed the numerous downsides of hellfire that makes it inferior to blizzard and esw..

hellfire was suposed to be an option against ie neck wars basicly

Edited by Moha

Yea, EWS have a good damage and it drains sp.

Hell fire is pure dmg with no side effect i.e sp drain/freeze/paralyzed etc.

if they lower its damage it will be just no side effect xD

i mean, almost everybody has fp/efreet neck, AND as it was said b4 it can do nothing against good ma sets..

it doesn't freeze, nor break your armor, it wastes a lot of mana and your aim must be PERFECT (its sais so in neme portal) its damage should be brutal IMO

Yeap, the territory is small, only 2x2 i.e, 1 step around the player for full dmg. Any further will be some shit dmg.

And nah, medic cant get a 1 hit KO from me. Besides, nobody does. Mages with low vit but has 100% mr will not get full dmg (I've tried it).

Warriors with low MR but 700+ hp and no mr/ma (only dk), gets 2 minimum. 200vit warrior with dk will need 4 times (depending on hs mr %)

And don't forget, i'm wearing angel+7 Mag, DK15, ROGM.

1) ESW has much higher dmg than bliz with sp drain effect

-(rare spell)

-Good territory (one straight line)

2) Blizz has not bad dmg with freeze effect

-(can be bought)

-Good Territory (one straight line)

3) Hellfire has a very good dmg but with no effect and also a small territory

-(need perfect aim or it's just some fancy graphic coming)

-(Again, one of the rare spell, or perhaps the lowest drop rate spell, and just happened that it drops?)

4) Fury - of - thor is still an unknown, but i was thinking it might be some mass lighting seen at abby map.

Well I'm just defending my hell fire with reasons. Hope it wont offend anyone...

your making no sense???

im telling you, hf supposed to be an option to guys wih ie /ip neck...

ppl cant wear 2 necks at a time , thats why hf is usefull.

also i pointed out since the beggining, i dont know why ppl tought that hf was a super pro spell, it isnt..

its an improved mfs or something like that

Edited by Moha

Well ip/ie neck is much rare than efreet/fire proct neck. So if HF is an option for those who have ie/ip neck, then hf shouldnt be a rare, whereas blizzard should be rare, due to the higher rarity on ie/ip neck, the territory of the blizz dmg, and the side effect.

Just my point of view.

Well ip/ie neck is much rare than efreet/fire proct neck. So if HF is an option for those who have ie/ip neck, then hf shouldnt be a rare, whereas blizzard should be rare, due to the higher rarity on ie/ip neck, the territory of the blizz dmg, and the side effect.

Just my point of view.

well..

you totally miss the point

this is mmorpg game.

1. i dont think any1 gona carry a fp neck just for fighting U .

2. if they do they rather use the ip ( if they have), coz every1 else uses bliz

I understand what you are saying. But my point at here is that, hellfire is a rare spell at circle 10. If the damage has been reduced to the same as Blizz/ESW, then it wont be one of the highest dmg spell in game. And keep in mind, HF has a small territory, with a lot of mana consumption (151 mana with ms18 / SAFE MODE 211 mana), and HF got no effect like bliz (freeze) or ESW (sp drain), and these 2 spells have good AOE.

HF dmg can be SLIGHTLY reduced, but not anywhere NEAR ESW/Blizz due to it's ZERO effect and small territory (I.e need perfect aim).

I've look at the ESW, Blizz, and HF.

HF Theoretical dmg is 120dmg higher compared to the 2 I mentioned. And consumed a lot of mana compared to the both.

Blizz and ESW has a STRALIGHT 3 TILE WIDE LINE, whereas HF is 2x2 box (Same as meteor strike).

If we rank the spell rarity by seeing the mana consumption, HF will be the no.1 rare spell, followed by SLEEP, and then ESW.

So my point here is, HF is not a choice of spell to against those have ie/ip. If you really want to put a choice, then Meteor strike is the choice against ip/ie neck. If HF dmg is same par with Blizz, then it will be a circle 8/9 spell, with a mana consumption of a bit higher than Meteor strike. But then if you do so, hellfire aint special anymore. Might as well use blizz (bigger range n wider lenght of dmg territory)

I believe the creator of HF do consider about the high dmg in game, and thus make HF a 2x2 small territory with ZERO effect, and cost a high mana consumption to use it.

Pros n cons? HF is the highest dmg spell, but bare in mind, 2x2 theoretical, fire/efreet neck less rare than ie/ip, a lot of mana consumption.

No offend, but i think this is a good discussion moha :-)

I understand what you are saying. But my point at here is that, hellfire is a rare spell at circle 10. If the damage has been reduced to the same as Blizz/ESW, then it wont be one of the highest dmg spell in game. And keep in mind, HF has a small territory, with a lot of mana consumption (151 mana with ms18 / SAFE MODE 211 mana), and HF got no effect like bliz (freeze) or ESW (sp drain), and these 2 spells have good AOE.

HF dmg can be SLIGHTLY reduced, but not anywhere NEAR ESW/Blizz due to it's ZERO effect and small territory (I.e need perfect aim).

HF Theoretical dmg is 120dmg higher compared to the 2 I mentioned. And consumed a lot of mana compared to the both.

Blizz and ESW has a STRALIGHT 3 TILE WIDE LINE, whereas HF is 2x2 box (Same as meteor strike).

If we rank the spell rarity by seeing the mana consumption, HF will be the no.1 rare spell, followed by SLEEP, and then ESW.

So my point here is, HF is not a choice of spell to against those have ie/ip. If you really want to put a choice, then Meteor strike is the choice against ip/ie neck. If HF dmg is same par with Blizz, then it will be a circle 8/9 spell, with a mana consumption of a bit higher than Meteor strike. But then if you do so, hellfire aint special anymore. Might as well use blizz (bigger range n wider lenght of dmg territory)

I believe the creator of HF do consider about the high dmg in game, and thus make HF a 2x2 small territory with ZERO effect, and cost a high mana consumption to use it.

Pros n cons? HF is the highest dmg spell, but bare in mind, 2x2 theoretical, fire/efreet neck less rare than ie/ip, a lot of mana consumption.

in other words, HF its an extreme rare spell/drop, so it shouldn't be lame to get.

or either they make it an easy to get drop (same as DE bow) and lower its dmg or keep it the way it is

in other words, HF its an extreme rare spell/drop, so it shouldn't be lame to get.

or either they make it an easy to get drop (same as DE bow) and lower its dmg or keep it the way it is

Yea, that's the shortest final conclusion! hahaha thanks :-)

kennychl i understand, but what HF gives you is the variety on your attacks.

You can use Blizz OR HF, is not the same than using Blizz and Ms.

Even if it hits low, lets says 300, i will use it. Because the relation between mana consumption and damage is better than a the MS, and also because always is better to use the spells with higher damage (i mean, you have more probability to kill someone if you do a hit of 300 than if you make 3 hits of 100 with 3 MS, because he cant chug or he is low hp or you get him unaware/training or w/e)

i am NOT saying it has to make 300 damage, was just an example.

HF 2x2 area: Blizzard cover a bigger area, you are right but it needs an aim too, like HF, IF you want to make 4 hits... So is almost the same.

And the good part of HF is that doesnt care where your enemy is, if you aim at him properly you have chances to deal the higher damage, like Ms. If your enemy is in movement, probably you will not make 4 hits with blizzard... Unless you aim really good, he moves where you want him, have lucky and wait the exact moment which can cause that he cut your cast or he escape.

Fire necks are easier to get than IP, but who is going to use them? At this mmorpg If i have one mage with HF and rest of mages with Blizzard, no way i will take my IP neck off.

If you are 1:1 with someone, beside is strange he carry a fire neck on his bag, you can still change spells and probably faster than your enemy will change necks (unless it is after a hold)

HF deals many hits more than Blizzard, which is good against MR Sets because there is more probability to impact a damage or more damage. Beside it stun a bit more and you have more chances to cut his cast.

If the damage is lowered may be its worth will decrease at the market but not its usefulness.

Dont see this spell like if you must attack only with it or like if you have to choice a between blizz and hf and you cant have both. It gives you variety and that is priceless.

PS: Efreet necks seems to be harder to get than IE Necks.

LOL...

You guys are wrong?

Hf is the next step of mfs, nothing awesome, just an option to ip

you complaining about hf range, well it acts very similar to mfs,

HF is hard to get???

and no the creator didnt consider that, since its same blizz damage with no effect, once again, just an option for ip/ie necks,

esw is alot harder , dont even compare it here , esw supposed to be the best damage spell by far..