Sign in to follow this  
Remmy

Request

take giant plants, lightning plant and the magical crab things out of gardens and SV maps they jus spoil it imo

How does they spoil it?

Because its harder to exp there :o They actually might hit you! I suggest that garden is filled with dummys which drops always exp slate.

unless ur 180 n can handle a bajillion mobs at a time its a hard place to xp cant go 20 feet without gettin lynched at least cut the numbers of these mobs that appear.

Lowering the number of them I wouldn't disagree with, but I agree with Hunter, they need to stay there. It adds excitement, IMO.

right....go invis to the bottom and then take on what you can, at your pace

or work the sides until youre stronger...OR

party with some folks and kill everything

' date='Apr 2 2010, 12:31 PM' post='312175']

right....go invis to the bottom and then take on what you can, at your pace

or work the sides until youre stronger...OR

party with some folks and kill everything

Just a note from my own experience - 8 person mage parties are the best in Elv Garden! Have one person lure everything, everyone else be invis, then when you get a HUGE group start spamming Blizz. Not always the best EXP, but you get more drops and it's a lot more fun than going solo.

take giant plants, lightning plant and the magical crab things out of gardens and SV maps they jus spoil it imo

and what will be left in the garden after this will be trolls and orcs? then people will start crying no mobs in garden.. slow exp in garden.. no place for mages to train. bah... i lvl my goldie mage in the garden fyi.. and its true.. dont go to the centre when u know your vit just isnt enough to do it.. anw, i always manage to get like 3 mages to go along with me to exp. :wub: