Sign in to follow this  
Stang

Burned Puller

Ok well i was fighting in Elvine , i got paralized and boxed.. so i activated my merien shield then loged out.

Sergio says enjoy your 1 week ban.. as if i did something against rules..

Well anyway.. 10 mins later Juli[GM] bans me.. (he wasnt any where around, just doing what sergio told him)

then he logs his maine and says...

IPB Image

i would have made a ticket but im buged with tickets so i cant, so i got a friend 2 do it.

First off, i did nothing wrong. Last time i check you can log out with merien shield activated.

Second, thats just so imature for anyone to say, let alone a GM to say

third, im just so glad hunter is back becuase he would never have said such a comment, let alone ban some one off of some one ELSES word

Ok so u want my opinion? i Was on ey! i paraed u, and u pullled, also Squall was there and saw it too.. so, Wrigley, u have always had trouble, should i belive u? lol. and then u threat me sayin Hunter will take care of this, i think u should set down, and stop been a noob. U got kicked of Survivors and From Argenlandia, and im just sayin Truth here.. Where do u wanna go? Do u rlly think that somethings gonna happen? u should lear to keep your mouth shut, and do things a little bit better. Bye. ( I Wont close it, so everyone can see it, and Even Head GM will say u pulled.)

well

You mention me .. so here i go

I was there pew pewing you when you pulled.

you were bieng boxed by 2 gms, so it was obvious you were gona get ban, your wrong saying that he wasnt there ..

Ok so u want my opinion? i Was on Leylina i paraed u, and u pullled, also Squall was there and saw it too.. so, Wrigley, u have always had trouble, should i belive u? lol. and then u theat mesayin Hunter will take care of this, i think u should set down, and stop been a noob. U got kicked of Survivors and From Argenlandia, and im just sayin Truth here.. Where do u wanna go? Do u rlly think that somethings gonna happen? u should lear to keep your mouth shut, and do things a little bit better. Bye. ( I Wont close it, so everyone can see it, and Even Head GM will say u pulled.)

ive had trouble? ive always been good,

Again, you are doing what eldon did, talk down 2 head GM's like hunter/farjat.

1. Ive never been in survivors, dont know how i got kicked from there...

2. You say you wont close this topic.. this is second time ive made it, you deleted the fist one cause i said more of what you did, i just didnt wanna have 2 type that long of a post over again.

Ok so u want my opinion? i Was on Leylina i paraed u, and u pullled, also Squall was there and saw it too.. so, Wrigley, u have always had trouble, should i belive u? lol. and then u threat me sayin Hunter will take care of this, i think u should set down, and stop been a noob. U got kicked of Survivors and From Argenlandia, and im just sayin Truth here.. Where do u wanna go? Do u rlly think that somethings gonna happen? u should lear to keep your mouth shut, and do things a little bit better. Bye. ( I Wont close it, so everyone can see it, and Even Head GM will say u pulled.)

well, if activations are shown on logs this can be easily solved.

idk if that is possible to see.

well

you were bieng boxed by 2 gms, so it was obvious you were gona get ban, your wrong saying that he wasnt there ..

i had acitvated merien shield... YOU DONT DO DAMAGE TO ME THIS ISNT A MEIREN PLATE!

IF 2 gm'S were there... why would it take 10 mins 2 ban me for it..........

(takes 10 mins 2 get on msn and tell him 2 ban me)

no l etrita your not getting it

he was para and pfa

we boxed him and made summons

when some1 uses mer shield, npcs CAN hit them,

we had atleast 20 summons around, some cyc hc skel , etc

he was getting hit ALOT, it was a clear pull ,

well

i had acitvated merien shield... YOU DONT DO DAMAGE TO ME THIS ISNT A MEIREN PLATE!

IF 2 gm'S were there... why would it take 10 mins 2 ban me for it..........

(takes 10 mins 2 get on msn and tell him 2 ban me)

LOL at that

act like if you dont even know your own item..

SUMMONS WERE HITTING YOU ,

Edited by Moha

I dont even have to argue woth u but, didnt u choose a Zwand and Ice Storm For a Xring and GBH? Wrigley, we all know u r burned, Beltron Wrigley and all thoose chars, so stopp liein man.. rlly, i dont care, u pulled, u got baned live with it. Im gonna wait for Head GM to post this one, and No, im not like eldon, so stop tryin to make me look like him, u r just mad cause I kicked u out from ARgenlandia.

TBH its kinda hard to prove whether it was plug pull or not isn't it? ne1 got screen shots of him being hit and dc'n couple sec later? seems kinda unfair to ban on the spot without at least checking it out. I know he has gotten away from us on Absolutly without pulling, so maybe it was a mistake. my 2 cents.

Ok, lets go by parts.

First of all, i dont care what problems do you (moha, juli, stang or w/e) have between each other and i dont care. So if he was kicked or not from argenlandia, survivors or TRIDENTE is irrelavant.

Juli was not the only one there, I was there too and i saw it. I am not stupid, i know that wasnt a regular log out.

@letrita or anyone who thinks the same, Monster (summons too) can hit you even with Merien Shield or Plate activated.

@foefoe or anyone who is thinking the same. There is not need of a SS to proove, if you want them to proove it to a GM... well, WE were there.

I will tell you what did i see (like 2 mores players and another GM saw).

We paralized you (well, i did lol), you activated the Merien Shield, We boxed you, we made a lot of summons (around 20, 4x5), you were always being hit, you tried to kill a summon, while the rest didnt stop summoning i started to cast consecutive paralizes so you couldnt move in case you managed to kill a summon and another summon was needed to fill that spot, i DS in case something could go wrong too.

You had no escape and you merien shieldactivation was going to finish -> you pulled

Beside a 50 dex char cant avoid being hit for 10 seconds by 20 summons phisical or magical, i saw the damages in your head the hole time.

Funny thing you first tried to come with "i could log out because i had merien shield" like if we wouldnt know that summons can hit you and DID hit you.

I was there with the HP wand, Juli is there too:

IPB Image

IPB Image