Sign in to follow this  
LifeRuin3r

Mass Magic Missle

lover int to like 160 or so on MMM , i think you would see a lot of different builds on mages other then blizzard!!

i would deff make a MMM char if it wasent 10 int off from blizz... spell looks awesome to cast and has sweet dmg!

PS, i OBV ment to say Magic in title! wont let me edit xD

Edited by LifeRuin3r

Edited for you.

We (the GMs) are talking about this now actually, and discussing a few other things as well.

Edited for you.

We (the GMs) are talking about this now actually, and discussing a few other things as well.

Looking forward to whatever you guys come up with, would be fun to play a different kind of mage.

Just please realize I said talking, not changing. We read all the topics in the Suggestions forums, but just because I say we're talking about something doesn't mean it will happen the way the players mentioned here. ;)

Yes... Lately you are doing a lot of noob questions PETE. i dont know if you are joking.

MMM is an useless spell, used to fly mobs/enemies but nobody use it. You cant either use it on sade structures, there are more Air/Light necks than Efreet/fire necks and you use MS against a MR Set.

Lets say we set it to 160 Int, who will go to 160 Int with out quiting the char 3 days later?

just 35 points for Blizz... Better to go to 112 Int and use Ews/Es. Or going to Lighting Strike.

I know it hits pfmed chars... but the damage is low if you are planning to use it for that.

Yes, you can win a 'pvp' with certain rules but on mass fights your damage is bad and you still can die easiy.

Did you used only MMM? Or blizzed him a coupple of time and when he was low HP started to MMM?

Anyways, if you can aim very well a MMM and hit 100+ you can aim very well a Blizzard and hit 400+ in sade. Just for 35 points of Int.

Perhaps if you have more spells for 160- Int the build would be a good option.

Lets say just ESW, Blizz, Hell Fire for 200 Int.

And rest of spells, MS, MMM, MIM, Cancell, etc for 160 Int or less... You have to choice to make that build with 160 Int or go to 200 Int just for blizzard (i never understood why it cost just 195 INT when it is the most powerful free spell)

This is not something we will do, was just an idea...

Well, a few things kind of ruined the balance of magic in this game.

Level limit 180 screwed everything up, giving you way more stat points. You can have blizzard, high mag, AND high hp now. High experience also did damage, but let's face it...you nor I want to play a super low exp server anymore. Those days are over.

Another dumb thing is that the best free spell not only does the most damage, but freezes as well which is the best status effect in this game.

At this point in time...it's STUPID to use anything but blizzard with the intent of doing damage. The only other damage spells you really have to cast are EWS and AB.

no used pure MMM, uhmm see i disagree with u synz and elguason, it depends on ur build.. i could make an awesome support char with 160int 200mag 200vit 15str 20+chr used for decoy and amping in sades, (every1 will target the player with robes) and under those robes will be a really nice HP set with 200vit... and EK able dmg with MMM.

Edited by LifeRuin3r

no used pure MMM, uhmm see i disagree with u synz and elguason, it depends on ur build.. i could make an awesome support char with 160int 200mag 200vit 15str 20+chr used for decoy and amping in sades, (every1 will target the player with robes) and under those robes will be a really nice HP set with 200vit... and EK able dmg with MMM.

this guy and several others should not be able to post in the suggestion section.

this guy and several others should not be able to post in the suggestion section.

dude stfu like honestly.. dont flame ppl when ur a fking joke to every1 in this game, if it was lame idea GMs wouldn't discuss it retard u fail GTFO n stop trying to get ur noob posts up peace.

This forum is NOT for talking down to ppl! Get serious or don't post!

what the **** is wrong with u man? He's throwing in new ideas. He is trying to be creative and take this server further.

You are the one who should be kicked the **** off from forums.

Ur a fag "chupalupe" just shut up or suggest.

Number 1- I don't see this making different mage builds, sorry. Blizzard is way too good of a spell not to get.

Number 2- Don't talk to chupalupe like that, any of you. He's the best HB player ever :)

1 - Chupalupe was already suspended from the forum.

2 - Coming from that, no need to insult him further, he was punished.

MMM is a awsome spell yea it sucks for monsters.. but try it when you solo pvping a few warriors and you managed to get them pfa.. but you can't seem to get the distance to cast blizz.. MMM is a good spell to use at that time.. cause you don't need to aim it aswell as you di with blizz... plus it's crits make sure you keep them off you a bit ... and i got 10 eks from MMM so it can be used correctly is used right....

even other attack spells can be if used right. like ES, LS, EArth worm, and Armor break... i have goten eks from all of them.. even on a 180 maxed chars...

and if lower it INT req . i am all for that to...i would also like to see other mage builds around then just blizz my self... Although i do have two defrent type of Mages one pure Mag and pure INT. and the other one only 169 int and pure mag.. so i was able to bump a lil more into VIT and make it a real good hunting char and soport Mage..... wich i seen we lack alot of latley... sence everyone just going for the EK's thier self, ppl forgot about Soporters. is why one of the reason we got somany warriors fall to PVP.. cause not many mages can take a beating and keep the warriors amp... cause all they gota do is stay on the mage and keep him buisy from being able to soport the warriors... a mage with a better Tank build would help alot in this case... just my two Cents...