Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Selling Majestic Points

Making armor sex change is basicly like eliminating 1 sex/disabling half of game items.

Dkset retake means reposition, i always delete remaining parts before allowing a retake.

This things will stay like they are for now.

------------------------------------------

Im probably going for the 10 magestic pak x us$ 25 first, then i think that will be enoff already and will not need more things added.

I want the server to pay his cost, i dont want to make more rich with this...(since pokerstars and everest dont take paypal :P )

Making armor sex change is basicly like eliminating 1 sex/disabling half of game items.

Dkset retake means reposition, i always delete remaining parts before allowing a retake.

------------------------------------------

Im probably going for the 10 magestic pak x us$ 25 first, then i think that will be enoff already and will not need more things added.

I want the server to pay his cost, i dont want to make more rich with this...(since pokerstars and everest dont take paypal :P )

i would probably pay money to get some skills trained, like $50 to get 100% alch or manu.

lets ktink more clearly. guys made tons of extra eks at "old" nemesis .. they are not in weekly top ek list for a long time.

u made mage for 40 days ? good. how many goldies have u killed and how many players were on ?

i dont think its easy to gain eks now. it will take ages even for s skilled player.

90 players ON . 50 AFK . it takes 20 min to find atleast 1 of those 40 in pit . and if u werent luck u see recall spell.

other case :

u have no life and spend 15 of 24 ingame. u have a chance. there are some guys living here.

but WTF . most got other things to do and play for pleasure . in that case it takes a long time to make warr hero and its IMPOSSIBLE to make another with existing servers population.

p.s. most heroes came from PL. it is DIFFERENT to kill goldies using mass items or fighting DK guys.

anyway PL is dead.

also sexy[GM] suggested me to make a trade between ek and magestics.

like 10 eks = 1 magestic

not sure about the ratio anyway./

also sexy[GM] suggested me to make a trade between ek and magestics.

like 10 eks = 1 magestic

not sure about the ratio anyway./

not a bad idea, it could work for mages.

and if rotate it ? like x majs = x eks

2 majs = 1 ek (1400 majs for warr hero :wacko: )

lets ktink more clearly. guys made tons of extra eks at "old" nemesis .. they are not in weekly top ek list for a long time.

u made mage for 40 days ? good. how many goldies have u killed and how many players were on ?

i dont think its easy to gain eks now. it will take ages even for s skilled player.

90 players ON . 50 AFK . it takes 20 min to find atleast 1 of those 40 in pit . and if u werent luck u see recall spell.

other case :

u have no life and spend 15 of 24 ingame. u have a chance. there are some guys living here.

but WTF . most got other things to do and play for pleasure . in that case it takes a long time to make warr hero and its IMPOSSIBLE to make another with existing servers population.

p.s. most heroes came from PL. it is DIFFERENT to kill goldies using mass items or fighting DK guys.

anyway PL is dead.

Lol why did you quote farjat on that one? :P

Anyways. Ofc ppl who doesn't play alot find it harder to achieve items and hero parts..

Those who work hard gets alot of shit and has a big advantage over other players.. How could there be any other way lol?

Those people working hard deserves a little extra profit.

Those people working hard deserves a little extra profit.

well i have made my own warr hero set for a loooong time , and i was working hard. (took around 1 year and thats why i cant simply change sex of my char)

remember i ask for hero parts sex change and that wont hurt a lot. i dont ask that for stated armor.

Full Hero is a prize for skills.. anyone can train.. EK for majs yes, majs for EKs no, imo.

getting fh isnt difficult, just takes time and willingness to ek. tons of bad players have fh, doesn't mean shit :)

Full Hero is a prize for skills.. anyone can train.. EK for majs yes, majs for EKs no, imo.

agree

Change sex of HERO ONLY also i agree

agree

Change sex of HERO ONLY also i agree

cant wait for that )

max contri is 700, and tbh i think it would take me less time to get fh again than to do 100 majis lolololol

still it could be implemented as event prize, etc (bring back scav hunts)

10-20 eks for 1maj is a good idea. Would be great for mages who hate to maj but love to pvp. It would take longer ofc to get 20 eks then it would 1 maj, but if your having fun and not thinking about getting maj only eks, it wont matter much.

at 20 eks per 1 maj it would take 2560 eks for dk15.

so it will help, but not completely get dk15 so as for it to not be too easy.

Edited by L0fty

max contri is 700, and tbh i think it would take me less time to get fh again than to do 100 majis lolololol

ummm then it could be 1 part change for 700 contri + 50 majs.

total : 2800 contri + 200 majs.

it will make change a bit harder coz ull have to change 1 part and make rest 2100 contri w/o hero set :)

ummm then it could be 1 part change for 700 contri + 50 majs.

total : 2800 contri + 200 majs.

it will make change a bit harder coz ull have to change 1 part and make rest 2100 contri w/o hero set :)

im quite sure i could make a mage with 700 eks and change it to war before making 700 contr (how many frosts quest is that ) and 50 majis per each armor piece LOL

i believe we should make hero armors to be changed only as event prize

To get FH go raid and kill people..

i have full hero already . ty .

i want to change sex of it.

telling ppl to go ek for other fh is like making a new char if u need to change dk imo.